Hey everyone, I recently stumbled upon this project called Nasduck on Solana and wanted to see if anyone else has been tracking it. The whole concept is hilarious—it’s based on a corporate duck who supposedly got fired from Wall Street and ended up finding a home in the decentralized world. The website says "Fired from Wall Street, Hired by Degens," which honestly sums up the transition from traditional stocks to Solana meme tokens pretty well.
They have this fun running joke about paying out in NASDAQ (QQQ) index fund rewards, which fits the stock-broker mallard aesthetic perfectly. I also noticed they chose Peak BuyBot to help manage their community growth, which seems like a solid choice for keeping things active and organized in their chat.
I'm personally a fan of meme projects that actually have a cohesive, funny narrative instead of just random dog or cat pictures. This one definitely has that retro trading floor vibe down to a tee. What do you guys think of these financial-parody style meme coins, do they have staying power or is it just a quick laugh?
X:
https://x.com/nasduckotcWebsite:
https://www.nasduck.wtf/