John Felio (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 02:44:46 PM |
|
I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.
100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful. I'm curious how other players look at this.
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pandu Geddon
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:12:37 PM |
|
It is said to be very important, but it is not. However, when a bonus is given for free, whether it is a free spin or a deposit bonus, it is an attraction in itself for gamblers. Bonuses can be used to try out a new casino. Gamblers will consider it important because not many gamblers are willing to spend a lot of money just to try a new casino. After the bonus is used up, gamblers will compare it with their own experiences.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
justinlamode
Full Member
 

Activity: 798
Merit: 188
The secret to happiness is making others happy
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:27:02 PM |
|
Bonus is to a casino as beauty is to a woman, it attracts people to the casino but it is the reputation which is like character of a woman that keeps those attracted. Offering fantastic bonuses is good for marketing of a casino but when such offers are not backed by a casino that meets the aspiration of players, players will move necause everyone wants to play where they will be offered the best services and their winnings honoured and credited.
If two casinos offer the same type of bonuses, the one with better reputation and user experience will be able to collect more of the market share even if their bonus is lower.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ashawowo(OS)
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:38:02 PM |
|
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
Yes, I check the requirements before taking the bonus so that I'm sure of what I'm going into, bonuses aren't all that important to me, it becomes very tasky along the line and is more feasible to those who are ready to spend lots of time on the casino to be able to meet that requirement before withdrawing. I like it simple, I deposit and play within the limited time I've to spend there and withdraw if I've got winnings. And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
If there's an option for this, I'll take a smaller bonus, get over it in a shorter while and withdraw my winnings if any. Most larger bonuses wagering requirements feels like a burden to the gambler. I'll rather go with 100% deposit bonus with 5x wagering requirements than 200% with a 20X- 30X wagering requirement.
|
|
|
|
|
AmaGold70
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:39:58 PM |
|
I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.
100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful. I'm curious how other players look at this.
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
There are many casino platforms coming on board, and there is also a very serious competition among them on how to gain the highest number of users on their platforms, and I think that is the reason for this big bonuses we are seeing them offering. Now it is obvious that despite the big bonuses some of these new gambling platforms are offering, gamblers are not really making their desired profit. Upon these bonuses many gamblers are really at loss. When it comes to offering bonus to gamblers, many of the bonuses they give are attached with so much conditions, some times you must have series of rollover before you can withdraw your fund, and to some there conditions are not difficult to meet, and to me, I prefer bonus without much conditions attached than big bonus but difficult conditions to meet.
|
|
|
|
Charles-Tim
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6578
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:43:54 PM |
|
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
If I am given a bonus, I do not check the wagering requirements until I won up to 2 to 3x. In most cases, I will be able to withdraw the money after betting on sport. But if I am not able to withdraw the money, I can later read the bonus terms and conditions. I do not gamble on a gambling site because of bonuses. I gamble on a game sites because they have good reputations and I like their gambling service.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Frankolala
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1017
#on God
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:50:13 PM |
|
Some scam gambling site can come out from nowhere, and entice gamblers with higher bonuses that usual just to lure their victims and scam them. I don't follow bonuses up and down from one new casino to another because it's not my thing. I gamble because I have the money to gamble at that moment. If the casino that I'm using offers me a bonus, I check the wager requirements first before going for it. I prefer small bonuses with low wager requirements.
|
|
|
|
Obulis
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 868
Merit: 200
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:50:33 PM |
|
Likely, a steadfast bonus will somehow become a center of attraction. When a casino is known for an all friendly bonus, the public intentionally and unintentionally strike towards it. But the an attractive or high/higher bonus with high/higher wagering might not be attractive compared to small bonus with little wagering. So big bonus with tough wagering requirements might not be the option for many people.
|
|
|
|
|
xenomorfo
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 03:57:56 PM |
|
I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.
100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful. I'm curious how other players look at this.
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
The large bonus does not mean that it is a better casino, in my opinion the best casino is the one that has customer care that helps you in case of problems, that is an excellent casino. Simply, in my opinion, it's a casino that is investing in the acquisition of new users.
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:03:12 PM |
|
I've noticed that a lot of online casinos are competing with each other by offering bigger and bigger bonuses.
100% deposit bonus, 200%, free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, VIP rewards... sometimes there are so many offers that it actually becomes difficult to tell which ones are worth taking.
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Personally, I think the conditions behind the bonus matter much more than the number advertised on the banner. A 200% bonus might look great at first, but if it comes with very high wagering requirements, withdrawal restrictions, or a long list of excluded games, a smaller bonus with simpler terms could actually be more useful. I'm curious how other players look at this.
When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
Conditions behind a bonus are huge along with the reputation of the casino. If the casino has a bad reputation I won't even care about the bonus as I won't take a chance at losing my money. Most people are going to play a bonus that they have the best chance at beating as well, so a casino needs to keep that in mind when creating the bonuses. Don't make em super simple but don't make the wager requirement ridiculous either. Your goal is getting people in the door after all. If they like the way the site navigates and enjoy the games, you have a good chance they'll be back.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 5614
Merit: 6586
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:15:07 PM |
|
I'm not sure I would equate more bonuses with a better casino. Sure, casinos have bonus programs to lure users or reward them, but if the bonus has to be so big that it becomes the main factor, you have to wonder about the gaming experience being provided. I would think that having a reputable service that works well and can respond to issues that arise is far more important than a few extra dollars to bribe you into use their service.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
vincentixz
Newbie

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:16:44 PM |
|
honestly the bonus percentage catches my eye first, but i always check the wagering after lol. a huge bonus isn't that exciting if the terms are crazy. i rather take something smaller that i can actually use without reading a whole novel of conditions.
|
|
|
|
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:29:24 PM |
|
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino? No, a bigger bonus does not mean a better casino. How good a casino is is measured by how they implement their services. How they stand true to their terms of service and how flexible is their rulings are is fair for both the casino platform and the player. One of the measurements of how well the casino performs is through its reputation. A higher reputation means more players are satisfied. So the performance of a casino is not determine by bonus alone but overall service implemented by the casino. When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Personally I do not think that it is that important, I often skip it because of the wagering requirements and the mechanics itself. Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
Big bonuses sure catch my attention, but it does not mean that I will avail for it. Also, it is an SOP to check on the wagering requirements of any bonus offer by the casino. And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
If the bonus requirement is reasonable, I will avail for it whether it is small or huge. Meaning it is not whether the bonus is huge or small that I am availing for bonus but the fairness of wagering requirement attached to that bonus.
|
|
|
|
|
Yorubek
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:35:25 PM |
|
I don't think that a casino is good if it has more bonuses, I think that the things or qualities that a casino needs to have for a casino to be good are, it must have a valid license, it must be reputable, and there must be transparency in the rules and regulations, and it provides fast customer service through which the gambler can quickly solve any problem, basically that can be called a reputable or good casino.
There are many casinos that give gamblers a lot of bonuses in the beginning, and when the gambler can't handle the greed of the bonus and starts gambling, at some point the gambler becomes a hunting of scam, scammer tempt gamblers in different ways, so more bonuses do not mean a good casino. Control your greed and then select the casino.
|
|
|
|
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1625
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:35:50 PM |
|
Not necessarily. It's better to quantify it in a measurable way, and it could vary from player to player. Some people might want bonuses, but others might be looking for specific games. It's dependent, for sure. Personally, I would rather have great customer support or easier withdrawals than having promos. (This is what matters to me )
|
|
|
|
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484
Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:37:30 PM |
|
Bonuses attract the crowd and quite a few of that crowd stays back on the casino because of the bonus they got and anticipate future bonuses as well. So they will stick around for sure but that casino also has to be fair and transparent with minimal issues otherwise they will not stick for long. A reputed casino giving out bonuses will always increase their traffic but a new casino offering bonus vs not offering bonus, the first one gets preferred because we all love being freeloaders. But it is not actually freeloading because you also need to pass some requirement to be eligible and most of it ends up being peanuts. 
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Queen uloma
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:37:47 PM |
|
For me, I think bigger bonus does not necessarily mean a casino is actually good What I look first is the times, more especially wagering requirements and withdrawal conditions. Most times small bonus with a simple terms is far more than 200% bonus that has many restrictions. The percentage may get attention but what matters most is the conditions.
|
|
|
|
|
MisFoxie
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:43:55 PM |
|
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino? Giving more bonuses does not mean it is a better casino. Many times it is actually the opposite. There are some new casinos that attract users by giving big bonuses and later they scam the users and run away. When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention? If the bonus is free then I don't miss it but if that bonus has a wagering requirement then I first see what the wagering requirement is. If it is too high then I avoid that bonus but if the requirement is low then I try to take that bonus. And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements? I will definitely take the small bonus if it is easy.
|
|
|
|
Findingnemo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 04:58:01 PM |
|
It is subjective to an individual's preference and no, bigger bonus doesn't mean better casino from my perspective.
For example, my go to casino is stake which is often criticized for having a smaller bonus compared to others yet they are having the biggest market share of online crypto gambling market which is even higher than 50% that just shows that people prefer more things than just bonuses.
And to me, to call out it as better then it has to offer best user experience, the interface should be clean and not confusing while the choice of games to play also matter. More importantly the KYC requirement along with faster withdrawals with no delays or excuses makes it more trusted and in otherwise best casino out there.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Tetu100
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 161
Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 05:05:46 PM |
|
But does a bigger bonus really mean a better casino?
Not relly. However people can decide to stick to a particular casino or see it suitable for them for various reasons. Maybe it could be reputable, or wagering requirements, it also can be bonus as well. It's just depend on the person in question. But personally, I don't joke with reputation as to be sure of who I'm dealing with. I don't place my judgment based on bonuses, because even a shady casino can decide to use huge bonus as a way of captivating their victim. When choosing an online casino, how important are bonuses to you? Do you normally check the wagering requirements first, or does a big bonus percentage still catch your attention?
None of the above catches my attention to be sincere. All I does is to check how reputable they are, and how easy I can make deposit and withdrawal if the need for that arise. Although I do check on bonuses sometimes but if their requirements is something I can not withstand or will probably jeopardize my peace then I have no option than to let it go. And would you rather take a smaller bonus with easy conditions or a huge bonus with tougher wagering requirements?
Nobody enjoy having though time in anything. If the little bonus is something I can easily access at will, then why running after the big one that will take away my precious peace of mind. Sometimes we allow our greed put us in a tight corner and it's not nice.
|
|
|
|
|