Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 06:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A different kind of meme coin on Solana - anyone looking at aura?  (Read 54 times)
fullsendtrending (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:04:23 PM
 #1

Hey everyone, I recently stumbled upon a project on Solana called aura that seems to be taking a pretty unique approach compared to the usual dog and cat clones we see every day. Their whole concept revolves around digital presence and the idea that 'culture found its currency.' Instead of just relying on hype, they emphasize discipline and self-improvement as the ultimate forms of aura.

They've actually built some cool tools already, like a custom Meme Generator that has a 'Maxxing' tool and inserts their own watermark on images. It seems like they are trying to build an actual aesthetic lifestyle brand rather than just another pump-and-dump. I also noticed that aura chose Peak to manage its community and grow with the Peak ecosystem, which seems like a smart way to keep things structured.

The website layout is super clean and the overall vibe is very different from the chaotic energy of most launch phase projects. Has anyone else spent some time looking into their portal or using their generator tools? What do you think about projects that try to market an aesthetic and lifestyle rather than just standard meme templates?

Telegram: https://t.me/geturauraup
X: https://x.com/auracoinsolana
Website: https://infiniteaura.com/
jossiel
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 645



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:57:41 PM
 #2

Hey everyone, I recently stumbled upon a project on Solana called aura that seems to be taking a pretty unique approach compared to the usual dog and cat clones we see every day.
I remember the craze about those meme coins about dogs, cats and even frogs. If I miss the other animals then that's heck of a craze from solana.

If you have money to waste on these meme coins, good luck to you people. But I won't be having my money to be wasted anymore into these meme coins from whichever network they'll be made.

Even on other ones like bsc, erc20, etc.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Jostle
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 56
Merit: 2


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 01:43:46 AM
 #3

I noted the OP created all the threads in altcoin discussion, posting about some meme coin on Solana.

Each new thread talks about 1 memecoin, specifically on Solana.

May I understand what's the intention of the OP?

⛏️ **I mine the numbers, not the hype.** 
Mining | Bitcoin | GoMining | Tokenomics 
Read about my mining: https://gomining.me
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!