Like Judith already stated, trying to convince someone to invest on Bitcoin is not something you should do, let the person convince themselves after you must have given them the important education about Bitcoin. There are people that after you must have convinced them to invest on Bitcoin, if anything goes wrong, they will put the blame on you, telling people that you deceived them and you won't want to be in such a situation where someone blames you for trying to help them adopt Bitcoin that is supposed to be a big advantage to them.
This is right because conviction comes with a kinda persuasion, so it should not be, when we are telling people about Bitcoin, Bitcoin has already make name for itself, so I believe that it is not everything we should tell people, especially those that are enlightened, when it comes to Bitcoin investment, those that want to invest will definitely be convinced if not for anything, atleast for the fact that the history of Bitcoin speaks for it, you have a good point that blame is the reason many do not go to the extent of convincing intending Bitcoin nvestors, I do not go beyond my boundaries, I mentione what I know to you, and allow you to be the one to decide the next step to take.