Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open For Sponsors]🟩⬜🟩NAIJA INDEPENDENCE ART CONTEST!!🎨 - Discussion & Voting  (Read 522 times)
Abdulzuruku01
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 854
Merit: 310



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 01:55:45 PM
 #21

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

Just like yesterday, and it's already been 1 year. Thank you OP and we appreciate your effort towards our LB. Last year there were a lot of beautiful works and I hope to see more of that this time.

I have an opinion that I would like to chip in concerning how you picked the winners in the previous contest. We had three different categories of works in the last contest just as we have now, which are hand drawing, digital art, and crafts. There were a lot of beautiful works from all these categories, but I noticed you chose all the winners from hand drawing only. I was expecting that you would pick winners from all the categories. Please I would appreciate it if you could look into this and select at least one winner from each category. Thank you.

CryptoHeadlineNews
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1041


Want to run a Signature Campaign? Contac: @Hhampuz


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 04:45:02 PM
 #22

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.
This is actually a beautiful initiative from you at O.P for organizing an Art contest to host our dear country at 66th Independence Day celebration in a grand style on this forum. And I look forward to seeing if I will be chance to participate in this contest, and see how it goes, because if I'm not mistaken, this the first of its kind to mark Nigeria Independence Day celebration on this forum, and with the high growth our local board seems to have gotten in the past 3years, I won't be surprised seeing large number of people picking interest in it beautiful Naija Independence day celebration on this our prestigious forum. So I wish you all the best at O.P, because it takes a heart of giving to be able to organize a contest of this caliber.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
osasshem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 137


Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 08:36:14 PM
 #23

I was thinking we may be skipping this year's own contest because of what the country itself has become over the years, but here it comes. It is better late than never.

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

It is a disheartening thing seeing the way the country has turnout to be, but we have nothing to do than try to keep up with self encouragement. There's totally nothing interesting coming from the country's leaders

igebotz
Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 09:21:47 PM
 #24

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

I support your art contest it's a nice initiative to keep this place more alive - the only problem with threads like this one is, it'd take the traffic from the main thread and its already happening..

I can't support financially but I'll be active and handing good merits to deserving art works to encourage others to participate.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Sir_Garry55
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 258
Merit: 77


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 12:08:32 PM
 #25

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Please discuss the contest only in this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entries.
This is a really good initiative, just like last year's art Independence Day contest.

Just a question: like the other time, members like me are allowed to participate in the contest, so can member accounts be allowed for this contest or just full members above?

████████    betpanda.io   │   ANONYMOUS & INSTANT CRYPTO CASINO    ████████
██   ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦   SLOT GAMES   ♦   SPORTS   ♦   LIVE CASINO   ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦   ██
█   ★ ★ ★   Regional Sponsor of the Argentina National Team   ★ ★ ★   █
igebotz
Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:26:32 PM
Merited by Obim34 (1)
 #26

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Please discuss the contest only in this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entries.
This is a really good initiative, just like last year's art Independence Day contest.

Just a question: like the other time, members like me are allowed to participate in the contest, so can member accounts be allowed for this contest or just full members above?

The answer is already there in the link you quoted but no, you must ask it over and over for something that's obviously in your face. Sigh...

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
SuperBitMan
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 812
Merit: 702



View Profile
Today at 12:29:20 AM
 #27

Don’t you think you need to email some companies operating in Nigeria they may be willingly to suppose this contest, you can PM some CM to talk to a company they are running a signature campaign for to sponsor the contest.
If you don’t mind, can I make some move for you, I need your permission let me see if I can get a Nigeria based company or any company to sponsor this contest.

I really love this idea, when it comes to celebrating our country I’m always glad to join, our nation is a great nation and I still believe one day we are going to elect a good president that will help change Nigeria to our dream country.

Long live Nigeria🇳🇬.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Queen Julie
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 78
Merit: 64


View Profile
Today at 12:44:25 AM
 #28

@Obim34, permit me to drop a table that will contain all artwork in a well-structured manner.

I intend to keep the thread clean and to make it easier for voting.

Will be seeing you on the other side.
Out of mind
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1330
Merit: 458


I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹


View Profile
Today at 06:22:57 AM
Last edit: Today at 01:15:04 PM by Out of mind
 #29

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

The great art contest that OP, has organized to mark the 66th Nigerian Independence Day is truly wonderful. Here we will definitely see how skillfully and beautifully our local people create art. The art works will definitely look great and everyone who participates in the competition will want their art work to be liked by everyone. I certainly appreciate the great art competition that has been organized to mark this Independence Day. And I will try to participate in this competition and see how well I can make my own art works.  🙂

PremiumcryptoHub
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 395



View Profile
Today at 08:31:20 AM
 #30

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

The great art contest that OP, has organized to mark the 65th Nigerian Independence Day is truly wonderful. Here we will definitely see how skillfully and beautifully our local people create art. The art works will definitely look great and everyone who participates in the competition will want their art work to be liked by everyone. I certainly appreciate the great art competition that has been organized to mark this Independence Day. And I will try to participate in this competition and see how well I can make my own art works.  🙂
The art competition that OP organized to celebrate Nigeria's Independence Day is truly amazing.But why are you forgetting that our country is not celebrating its 65th Independence Day this year but rather its 66th Independence Day.So please post with a little knowledge because this Independence Day makes our history and tradition great. On October 1, 1960, the people of our country gained independence from British colonial rule.
Even the OP mentioned that it is Nigeria's 66th Independence Day, Take a look.

[Art Contest] CELEBRATING 66 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE


Anyway, I have tried to contribute a little to many contests before, and I will try to contribute a little to this contest for the winners and I would like to allocate ten merits to the winners of this art contest to mark Nigeria's Independence Day.

Sticky Bomb
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 477



View Profile
Today at 09:50:07 AM
 #31

Although I expected the independence contest or thread to be created earlier, it's never too late to start now, and I think it takes a lot of your time to give your best this time around, more than ever before.

This is why I always accept that this forum opens opportunities in diverse ways and helps people discover potential they may not have known about until they participate in contests like this.

Good job.
It is still within the confines of the independence period. Like he mentioned, it better late than never, we know how busy an average Nigerian is trying to survive and make ends meet, so it is understandable OP missed his timing due to busy schedules.

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.
I feel this is more about celebrating our own creativity and artistic display and having lots of fun in the process, at least amidst the struggle we get to feed our eyes and discover hidden talents. Let's not tie our happiness to the limitations of the country, but do things that would make us happy and I think this contest would brighten this LB when the beautiful submissions starts coming in.

Out of mind
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1330
Merit: 458


I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹


View Profile
Today at 01:14:25 PM
 #32

Original contest thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595727.0

Feel free to discuss the contest only on this thread. The other thread is strictly for art contest entry.

The great art contest that OP, has organized to mark the 65th Nigerian Independence Day is truly wonderful. Here we will definitely see how skillfully and beautifully our local people create art. The art works will definitely look great and everyone who participates in the competition will want their art work to be liked by everyone. I certainly appreciate the great art competition that has been organized to mark this Independence Day. And I will try to participate in this competition and see how well I can make my own art works.  🙂
The art competition that OP organized to celebrate Nigeria's Independence Day is truly amazing.But why are you forgetting that our country is not celebrating its 65th Independence Day this year but rather its 66th Independence Day.So please post with a little knowledge because this Independence Day makes our history and tradition great. On October 1, 1960, the people of our country gained independence from British colonial rule.
Even the OP mentioned that it is Nigeria's 66th Independence Day, Take a look.



I spelled it correctly when I wrote it, but I may have made a typing mistake. I know that this year is the 66th Independence Day, but I accidentally typed 65 instead of 66.Anyway, thank you for pointing out the mistake. I will definitely make a correction.😴

Emjay24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 353



View Profile
Today at 03:10:39 PM
 #33

I'm happy to see this because it makes our LB more lively and unique. I will be participating and I hope to win one of the rewards because I'm aiming to be first or third.

Let me go get my drawing materials ready and start immediately. There is no time to waste since, the contest has just begun.
To win the rewards you'll have to give us a very outstanding presentation, there's so much creativity we'll be seeing in coming weeks. I might not have the chance to participate, but I would be seeing all your entries. I wish you the best as you eye the rewards.

Obim34, I think it would be nice to link the last event of this contest so that those participating for the first time can have a glimpse of previous creativity and work their ass out to give better submissions.

Su-asa
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 600


Grateful To The Giver Of Life


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:47:55 PM
 #34

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.
I actually understand your concern here, and I know how frustrating this country is, but to be honest here, nobody dey try to celebrate the downfall of thid country.
I believe part of the reason op bring dey bring this annual celebration na because  em understand say many people need watin go keep them entertained and also to give them hope for better future inside Nigeria. One thing many of us need to understand be say na all of us dey this country and no body dey try to ignore the hardship and the whole frustrations, but watin we dey try do here na to find ways to cope with our leaders and their bad government while we dey wait for better leaders.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
ejikeme24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 291



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:24:36 PM
 #35

Weldon @ Obim34, it's just as though we both were sharing the same thought. Because I was actually having a discussion with a friend although the guy is not a member of the forum he just caught me wondering about something then he decided to ask to find out what I was thinking then I said to him that is nothing much just that there's this contest we normally host (Naija independence art contest) every October 1st just to celebrate our country Nigeria. but when I searched all over the local board I couldn't find anything regarding independence art contest then I felt it will no longer hold this year but I was surprised when I checked and then I saw it, although it's coming late but just like you Said "it is better late than never" However, I'm currently arranging my art work and soon it will be ready.

Joy- maker
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 616
Merit: 518


For promotion services t.me/ @JoyMakerbtc.


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:48:59 PM
 #36

I like seeing contents on the local board and I support your motive. However, nothing about Nigeria moves me anymore.  Nigeria is 66 years old, yet there is still very little to write home about. I won't start pouring out my mind on this thread or try to explain everything that frustrates me, because I could probably write an entire textbook about it  Grin.  Nigeria is still our home, despite the bad government, corruption, insecurity, unemployment and many more. So let's keep the contest going.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!