Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 12:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open For Sponsors]🟩⬜🟩NAIJA INDEPENDENCE ART CONTEST!!🎨 - Discussion & Voting  (Read 688 times)
osasshem
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1232
Merit: 137


Creating a Safer Crypto Ecosystem


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:11:28 PM
 #41

One thing wey me I know be say anything wey we talk or do for here, no fit enforce any change for the country. So we just gat take things as we see am. Complaining about the country or projecting it to be something we all know that we are not, will not bring the effective changes we want. But me I dey like celebrate where people dey celebrate. Now na period of celebration so me go follow celebrate. I no go con talk say as the country no dey go as me want am, say I go con dey frown my face when the country is celebrating our freedom from colonial rule. Any person wey no wan celebrate make dem leave am. By the time him realize say complaining or frowning face won’t fix Naija problems him mind go relax. Find your own happiness in the midst of the chaos, that’s how to survive for this country.

Talking about complains way people, the youths during protest and even the current happening de enough for revolt or change to happen for the country, but as nothing de change, our own happiness de our hands. Weda country bad or good, the day remain say October 1st Na our independence day, and no matter how bad, if we no celebrate am outside, we celebrate am for inside this community, make we take am in good fate and move on. If person just wan de really reason the whole happenings for this country, person fit die of over thinking, depression and stress.

So, as a community with same interest, make we celebrate am in this artistic way.

Btcdeybodi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 539


In a loud world, we need privacy 🔏


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:26:49 PM
 #42

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

This is not really about what Nigeria has achieved since they gained independence. It is more of the sacrifices and the efforts that was made in order for Nigeria to break out of colonial rule. October 1st 1960 is very significant because Nigeria became and independent nation since then. When we are celebrating October 1st, a lot of people asks what is there to celebrate but they don't know that it doesn't have to be about what the country has achieved over the years. It's a fact that people are suffering but it doesn't mean we should scrap out October 1st. Make we forget how the country be for now, everybody has the ability to make the country become better in our own little ways.

Tetu100
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 420
Merit: 162


Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 10:02:46 PM
 #43

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

This is not really about what Nigeria has achieved since they gained independence. It is more of the sacrifices and the efforts that was made in order for Nigeria to break out of colonial rule. October 1st 1960 is very significant because Nigeria became and independent nation since then. When we are celebrating October 1st, a lot of people asks what is there to celebrate but they don't know that it doesn't have to be about what the country has achieved over the years. It's a fact that people are suffering but it doesn't mean we should scrap out October 1st. Make we forget how the country be for now, everybody has the ability to make the country become better in our own little ways.
@Dreadboost I have every reason to agree with you because of a truth, nothing has really warrants or worth celebrating in this our country. However, for some years now things aren't going smoothly as it's supposed to be in a well meaning country and that why you see our independence day is now becoming so dull unlike before. People can barely beleive in the system, not with everything going on. But regardless, Nigeria is still our home. There is absolutely nowhere like home like they said , and I'm urging that we shouldn't give up our hope on Nigeria. Everything will still come back to normal by the grace of God, even though it will take time.

Agathamay
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 476
Merit: 180


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:37:24 PM
 #44

It's a celebration, some non-Nigerians would love to partake, and we don't need to deny them a chance.
@Obim34
Such and amazing job you've done here, although the thread came a bit late, I know that many has spotted this out but I have lend my voice too, but the good thing is that, you made it see the light if the day, man I love this idea, making it an all inclusive contest makes it very fantastic, I think you have once again proven that Nigerians are very accommodating.
Mate my advice in case of next time is that,  the context should be announced earlier, to enable you announce the winners exactly on the day of our independence, just my opinion though, but I must commend you for this, you did well.
Op Dey try and I also truly Dey commend him work and also support the call for sponsors for am because if better company see the need to sponsor this context, atleast them go get better visibility and maybe since the reward amount suppose fit increase if better company decide to sponsor the contest and e go increase user participations and increase more traffic.
From the time op been post this contest, w don already show say, op been don Dey give up and another sign na the call for sponsors and op, abeg try see this my post as a pat on your back and shoulder with a sweet voice telling you need to give up as you're already doing something very great and one day you'll also get your desired results but until then, no ever give up on this your great idea as na you be the originator.

laijsica
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 966
Merit: 367


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 02:26:32 AM
 #45

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

This is not really about what Nigeria has achieved since they gained independence. It is more of the sacrifices and the efforts that was made in order for Nigeria to break out of colonial rule. October 1st 1960 is very significant because Nigeria became and independent nation since then. When we are celebrating October 1st, a lot of people asks what is there to celebrate but they don't know that it doesn't have to be about what the country has achieved over the years. It's a fact that people are suffering but it doesn't mean we should scrap out October 1st. Make we forget how the country be for now, everybody has the ability to make the country become better in our own little ways.
Due to the bad financial situation, the people of my country are about to miss out on important celebrations like Independence Day. I appreciate the small effort to remind the members of this issue through the local board. The small effort to spread the culture and history of our country to others through art competitions among the members.
People are suffering financially and the government is not taking the necessary measures to overcome poverty. My strategy is to be engaged in trying to succeed financially based on my own skills without depending on the government. Prioritizing my personal achievements over the achievements of the government.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1064
Merit: 261


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:56:55 AM
 #46

While we clamour for better nation it is important we remember our past and still push for better days though many may said nothing to celebrate, we all know that most of our problem as nation is internal not like before that 95% including resources where controlled by foreigners which leads to fight for Independence, having some of this history in heart will help us push for better, the contest is very good it brings back our mind to know that one day greater achievement will be made as nothing last forever, I will commend the sponsor and the pioneer of this very contest to continue it's good work even if we change change the system for now the little impact we put can still reshape the system for better or best.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
OsaiEmma
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 197



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 09:56:49 AM
 #47

The country people they suffer, and some people wan go they do contest. E mean say we wan celebrate our downfall as a country.

I don't want to be the bad egg here, but honestly, aside from getting to know about bitcoin, nothing gives a man joy in this country. I'm not happy with our leaders at all.

I pray Nigeria becomes a great nation again. Glad to see that some members still have this community at heart. Obim34 you have done well.

This is not really about what Nigeria has achieved since they gained independence. It is more of the sacrifices and the efforts that was made in order for Nigeria to break out of colonial rule. October 1st 1960 is very significant because Nigeria became and independent nation since then. When we are celebrating October 1st, a lot of people asks what is there to celebrate but they don't know that it doesn't have to be about what the country has achieved over the years. It's a fact that people are suffering but it doesn't mean we should scrap out October 1st. Make we forget how the country be for now, everybody has the ability to make the country become better in our own little ways.
Do you honestly, 100% believe we are completely free from the colonial masters? Most of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is today is because of them. I made a reply to someone in the economic board highlighting how the country is in a neo-colonial state with links to read more here—these are just online findings o, I've heard real stories, podcast and news talking more on what really happened. I wish what happened at Burkina Faso can happen here—so that we can gain true freedom and independence.

Obim34 (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 900



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 01:22:27 PM
 #48

If you don’t mind, can I make some move for you, I need your permission let me see if I can get a Nigeria based company or any company to sponsor this contest.
Companies operating in Bitcointalk? I did already, but it did seem as if my timing/schedule was too tight for the companies.

However, I don't mind, you can have my permission.

Anyway, I have tried to contribute a little to many contests before, and I will try to contribute a little to this contest for the winners and I would like to allocate ten merits to the winners of this art contest to mark Nigeria's Independence Day.
Noted... Thanks for your contribution to the contest.

Do you honestly, 100% believe we are completely free from the colonial masters? Most of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is today is because of them. I made a reply to someone in the economic board highlighting how the country is in a neo-colonial state with links to read more here—these are just online findings o, I've heard real stories, podcast and news talking more on what really happened. I wish what happened at Burkina Faso can happen here—so that we can gain true freedom and independence.
At the very least, we are no longer dragged in chains and made to pick cotton.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!