alani123 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1858
αθάνατoς
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:44:40 PM |
|
Last year I did a run on my country's licensed casinos, creating accounts and trying out their bonus schemes just to test the waters and see if any one of them has a good platform to migrate some of my betting activity there.
Many of these platforms are literally giving away free money just for signing up. You get free bets of 20 EUR in some of them. Although the requirements to be able to withdraw this money is sometimes ridiculous, other times it is very relaxed and I did in fact ended up winning hundreds of Euros from 0 deposits and bonuses that were anywhere from 5 EUR to 20 EUR per casino.
The lesson leaned from there was that the vast majority of casinos, even the ones registered legally and directly with authorities of the country they want to attract players from with full KYC, will always try some very nasty tricks to make their players lose their winnings.
Some casinos delayed my KYC verification for two months! Even though I was careful to complete KYC before betting anything! They saw I won any amount that I would have been eligible to withdraw normally and just disabled my KYC and kept finding shit excuses to not let me withdraw immediately like saying I can only withdraw with a bank for my first withdrawal, or that I even need an attested copy to a personal bank record booklet in my name... Who the hell has physical bank records these days!? I haven't received any paper from my bank for over 10 years personally.
After a lot of back and forth all casinos accepted my otherwise perfectly good documents, but still at the end they were slacking with their responses. They would refuse to service me via live chat and took up to two weeks per email response.
Of course by this point I know most gamblers would have ran their balance to zero. Casinos know this. This is the purpose of support being slow to profitable players even though they have a live chat... And they were doing this to me over 20 or at most 100 EUR. Imagine what they'd do for thousands of you got exceptionally lucky.
After a certain point I got so fed up at casinos doing this I decided I had enough. I could have let my account there exist to keep receiving some of their offers that are essentially just free money, like free bets, but I decided to try the "final solution"...
Basically, in order to get my funds out asap, I'd just send a message like this:
"I would like to utilise my right to close my account. You are to proceed with a withdrawal of my full balance to my IBAN immediately.
I will not participate in any promotional actions such as rollover requirements as this would go against your rules to prevent addiction. Please just message me to confirm of my account closure and the withdrawal of my balance.
This email is CC'd to our country's regulator for future reference."
Even after months of pointless back and forth, such a message would make most gambling sites simply comply to the request and let me withdraw my balance. They suddenly stopped caring about rollover requirements even and were just letting me withdraw my full deposit and winnings. To be fair, I had completed the rollover requirements on the won balance before requesting a withdrawal. But got the occasions I had deposited a small amount, they'd lock my full withdrawable balance claiming I must do a full rollover of the balance again at least 1x as part of an AML rule they invented...
TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators. I'm not sure if this will work with casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license though which seems to be the most common here.
|
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1566
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:04:49 PM |
|
TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators.
I totally get the first part, requesting account closure because some of these gambling website follow the strict responsible gambling laws but does this still works if the country has no regulators? I guess without any regulators threat, they will just happily close your account because that also means you are forfeiting your winning balance If this was me then I'll gladly stay away from their site because if they dont let me withdraw those winnings from free bonus then god knows what they will do with my real deposit someday. Perhaps I might even 'threaten' them that I will post the whole experience on CasinoGuru to let the others know
|
|
|
|
|
|
Odohu
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:10:26 PM |
|
I have not had this type of experience with any of the local casinos here and there have never been a time I got free money without first making deposits. Maybe such things happen in your country and not here. However, this back-and-forth delay tactics is common among casinos because they believe that the more your money is with the casino, the higher the chances of you placing bets and losing them.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3213
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:38:31 PM |
|
I did not know about this trick to get your money from casinos which do not seem to be willing to allow a withdrawal to be carried out. I suppose there much he something serious when comes to account closure and termination of service, so they cannot use their own requirements in order to withhold your money, they are simply forced to comply with your requirement.
Fortunately, I have never been in such situation in which I would need a casino to close my account just in order to have access to my balance.
Thanks for sharing, though.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
aioc
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:47:25 PM |
|
TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators. I'm not sure if this will work with casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license though which seems to be the most common here.
I wonder if your local casinos are aware of this method, or maybe they just ignore it, since it's not really that huge. But imagine if hundreds of players are going to do this. Usually, when gamblers are in that situation, they will try to argue or be compelled to follow all their instruction until they decide to just play and eventually lose their money, and that's where it ends, with this, the casino wins. This is something new, I'm sure some players will do this if they are allowed to do this.
|
|
|
|
ZeroVinsonN
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 644
Merit: 339
It takes a second for treasure to become trash
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:11:08 PM |
|
TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators.
I totally get the first part, requesting account closure because some of these gambling website follow the strict responsible gambling laws but does this still works if the country has no regulators? I guess without any regulators threat, they will just happily close your account because that also means you are forfeiting your winning balance A threat like this will probably land on deaf ears if there were no regulators, because from the casino's point of view, they are losing a client, losing the bonus they give and also losing more money from any winning you might have gotten from that bonus, if they allow that withdrawal then you stand to lose nothing while they stand to lose money. Most of them would probably look for a way to cut around so you end up forfeiting your bonus and winnings, this way they only lose one account but they still get to keep the money, better some than all.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Su-asa
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:29:49 PM |
|
I have not had this type of experience with any of the local casinos here and there have never been a time I got free money without first making deposits. Maybe such things happen in your country and not here. However, this back-and-forth delay tactics is common among casinos because they believe that the more your money is with the casino, the higher the chances of you placing bets and losing them.
Very true, I have used casinos that use such delay tactics so I can't place my withdrawal on time and after a while I end up using it to place a bet and lose everything, they know that a lot of gamblers would definitely do this that's the reason why they slow down the withdrawal process, this is something that only scam casinos do. Gamblers would definitely get impatient when they have an amount of money in their account that they can't withdraw.
|
|
|
|
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318
⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:32:14 PM |
|
I have not had this type of experience with any of the local casinos here and there have never been a time I got free money without first making deposits. Maybe such things happen in your country and not here. However, this back-and-forth delay tactics is common among casinos because they believe that the more your money is with the casino, the higher the chances of you placing bets and losing them.
That's just the way it is with some of these casinos, it is only when one threaten their reputation by maybe filing complaints to the proper channels that they respond as they should and that's why it's good advice always, to verify ones identity first so as not to have any hiccups and it's also mostly a trap with bonus money.
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
tiCeR
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1053
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:36:04 PM |
|
...
The lesson leaned from there was that the vast majority of casinos, even the ones registered legally and directly with authorities of the country they want to attract players from with full KYC, will always try some very nasty tricks to make their players lose their winnings.
Some casinos delayed my KYC verification for two months! Even though I was careful to complete KYC before betting anything! They saw I won any amount that I would have been eligible to withdraw normally and just disabled my KYC and kept finding shit excuses to not let me withdraw immediately like saying I can only withdraw with a bank for my first withdrawal, or that I even need an attested copy to a personal bank record booklet in my name... Who the hell has physical bank records these days!? I haven't received any paper from my bank for over 10 years personally.
After a lot of back and forth all casinos accepted my otherwise perfectly good documents, but still at the end they were slacking with their responses. They would refuse to service me via live chat and took up to two weeks per email response.
Of course by this point I know most gamblers would have ran their balance to zero. Casinos know this. This is the purpose of support being slow to profitable players even though they have a live chat... And they were doing this to me over 20 or at most 100 EUR. Imagine what they'd do for thousands of you got exceptionally lucky.
...
Ok you brought up some of the most stupid reasons these scam casinos bring up to stop people from withdrawing funds. Now what I wonder is, how did you feel comfortable sharing your KYC data with obviously very shady casinos? You haven't mentioned names here, but I doubt it has been any of the big and trusted names that are also present on the forum? A casino that suddenly forces you to withdraw to a bank account or come up with any other shenanigans would probably have a history of scamming others and you would be able to quickly find info about that. On the one hand I see the point why someone thinks it is smart to do KYC first because it makes it harder for the casino to reject any withdrawal request afterwards once they gave your documents a pass, but on the other hand it means you hand out sensitive data to a place you are uncertain about in the first place. I don't believe that a casino scamming you despite accepted KYC documentation does not have a retrievable history of scams in the past. It is very unlikely that you have been the first person to experience it and to post about it. I think it is the better approach to stick with a few casinos that you have been using for a long time, or that has undoubtedly a good reputation that was built over time. I know that bonuses and so on can be tempting, but more often than not the reason for those tempting bonuses costs you more than any benefits you may get from hunting those bonuses. That is my experience.
|
|
|
|
Mia Chloe
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1218
Merit: 2304
Contact me for you designs...
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:43:07 PM |
|
~snip
I think one of the most common tricks they could use to hold down your money is either KYC related or rule breach. Sometimes they can get rid of the whole ticket when they have KYC on you and that includes your IBAN. So in the nutshell you were also actually lucky mostly because you probably never broke a rule or exploited a loop hole. If a casino doesn't want to pay out your money there's barely anything you can do unless you want to take legal actions and most times it's just futile because many of them are not even properly registered.
|
|
|
|
Crypto Library
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1246
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:04:45 PM Last edit: October 02, 2026, 10:15:42 PM by Crypto Library |
|
I haven't face this kinds of situation because in most cases I try to skip the bonus on deposit but I tried the free bonus without and deposit requirement and there in some cases I am able to make the withdraw easily and also in some cases I can't withdraw because I lost all the fund to complete the wagering requirement.
But if I talk about the issue you mentioned here, I have doubts whether these tricks will work in all casinos if we face such a situation. Because all the casinos you belong to may not belong to the jurisdiction where these tricks are used. More importantly, how will you prove to the license providers that they are abusing it as a fact?
And besides, regarding the plan to inform them withdraw all funds and close the account, I am more skeptical that if we tell the casino about these things, they will be afraid or will they take more drastic measures against our account?
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
batang_bitcoin
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:14:05 PM |
|
on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators. I'm not sure if this will work with casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license though which seems to be the most common here.
That might work but not all of them will be scared about us telling them to contact regulators especially if they have been used to doing it with a lot of their former users. I think I won't be ending up into this because this can be two edges that can worsen the situation or it will work. I don't want to take up the risk of the latter by saying this to them and still, I'd be polite in asking them even it's already annoying me of how they're delaying everything for me. So, in the first place, it's very crucial in choosing where we gamble who's got the stable reputation and very good in handling customer concerns.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|
Davidvictorson
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:27:00 PM |
|
Excellent strategy I am glad it worked out well for you. I wonder if anyone else who is experiencing this in their own region would experiment with how you tackled the issue. Some casinos are just very terrible and they put a lot of bottlenecks when players try to withdraw their winnings so they will be frustrated and let it go. I ma super happy this worked out in your favor.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 2380
Merit: 474
Buy Bitcoin ✨
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:34:07 PM |
|
~
It might just be a thing for most of the casino to attract users they advertisement or some kind of marketing strategy offering you a huge amount on just creating an account on there platform, it would make sense for some users since most of the lisense platforms is offering a small amount for the KYC on there platform, so it wasn't something that is new to some users. If you already do the KYC they would already expect you to play and do deposit to hook you into putting large amount of money. I don't know how exactly that works since they are giving free money, I mean 20 euros was a huge amount and it was something that could really grow if you a good at gambling, so maybe they miss calculate things, but I mean it would make sense that they are going to hassle you on this kind of things because you don't really do any deposits. But it was something that wasn't fair for sure, I just don't know if the regulators are going to help you because this government just wanted the money and not really doing anything atleast here locally.
|
|
|
|
|
uneng
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:45:36 PM |
|
Well, that was a smart move to bypass an abusive requirement created by regulators and casinos to force gamblers to wager 1x the deposited amount in order to be able to withdraw the funds. You gave them a taste of their own medicine, bypassing their rule by another rule of them.
Just be aware that it can be done once, and in case you wish to play again on that casino futurely, most likely you won't be able to do so, because you asked to have your account closed for a very serious and specific reason: to prevent addiction development.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
coin-investor
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:59:34 PM |
|
TL;DR: on licensed casinos you can bail out your balance and withdraw very fast even if they're BSing you by requesting an account and closure and threatening to contact regulators. I'm not sure if this will work with casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license though which seems to be the most common here.
This kind of rule depends on the terms and the regulators. It's good that you have it in your country and can withdraw your money as easily as possible. This is the first time I have read such a method here in our country. We don't have that kind of rule in our country. All I know is if they ask you to do KYC, you have to pass it before you can withdraw your earnings, since you posted this method, maybe some players here can try that on casinos under the Curacao or Anjuan license
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
lombok
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:08:30 PM |
|
Well, that was a smart move to bypass an abusive requirement created by regulators and casinos to force gamblers to wager 1x the deposited amount in order to be able to withdraw the funds. You gave them a taste of their own medicine, bypassing their rule by another rule of them.
Just be aware that it can be done once, and in case you wish to play again on that casino futurely, most likely you won't be able to do so, because you asked to have your account closed for a very serious and specific reason: to prevent addiction development.
The employment of the self protection clauses managed to reverse the rules of the Internet gambling provider. The need to freeze accounts due to psychological well being became the opposite side of very difficult capital turnover obligations imposed on the clients. Withdrawal took place successfully; however, at a very costly price since it was enforced by giving up permanently the right to register again on the platform.
|
|
|
|
letteredhub
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1344
Merit: 346
Never breaking the rules isn't weakness.
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:31:02 PM |
|
I have not had this type of experience with any of the local casinos here and there have never been a time I got free money without first making deposits. Maybe such things happen in your country and not here. However, this back-and-forth delay tactics is common among casinos because they believe that the more your money is with the casino, the higher the chances of you placing bets and losing them.
It's a rare experience though and it's shouldn't startl anyone that this experience has not being gotten by so many gamblers. Personally don't like going after casino bonuses due to the conditions that usually accompany it, just my deposit alone and am fine so far as I can use it when and how I want. I don't get triggered to gamble when I didn't planned it and that's why I feel that gamblers who let casinos influence how they spend their balance in a casino due to the tactics employed, thats exactly how they get easily influenced by others even in real life.
|
|
|
|
AVE5
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370
Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:46:31 PM |
|
Some casinos delayed my KYC verification for two months! Even though I was careful to complete KYC before betting anything! They saw I won any amount that I would have been eligible to withdraw normally and just disabled my KYC and kept finding shit excuses to not let me withdraw immediately like saying I can only withdraw with a bank for my first withdrawal, or that I even need an attested copy to a personal bank record booklet in my name... Who the hell has physical bank records these days!? I haven't received any paper from my bank for over 10 years personally.
Oh you think it's that possible to simply register on a KYC casino and without completing the requirement and then you can just withdraw from the bonus without being made a deposit? It's rare to see casino's that may allow that. They'll definitely want to know you better with your personal data's. The gambling industry being a pure business place for investor's, such events where the casino gives you free bonus even without you making a deposit could just be a strategy to lure gamblers but as for those who won't have problem's with the Kyc may not feel the HEAT when they finally asks for Kyc along the lines.
|
|
|
|
STT
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4788
Merit: 1533
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:50:57 PM |
|
If they do sports or spot betting of a kind comparable with another casino, you could arbitrage a virtual withdrawal by placing bets on the same game but opposing outcomes at either casino. There is some risk to the idea and trouble, you pay the house fee twice for just one result you hope will end with value more firmly placed at the casino that allows free movement of capital but its far faster then the alternatives likely.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | ..1win.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████ █████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████ ████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████ ████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████ █████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████ █████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████ ██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████ ██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████ ███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..POKER.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ███████████▀▀▀███████████ ███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████ ██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████ █████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████ █████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████ █████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████ █████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████ ███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████ ███████████▄█▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | ..GAMES.. | █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████ ██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████ █████░░████▀░▀████░░█████ ████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████ ████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████ ████░░████░░░░░████░░████ █████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████ ██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████ ████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ | | |
|
|
|
|