Launch Your Own Web3 Prediction Market InstantlyHey Builders & DAOs,
I am selling the complete, fully functional DApp and intellectual property for
CookieMarkets — a decentralized, on-chain prediction market protocol.
If your ecosystem needs a liquidity sink, a new utility for your token, or a ready-to-launch DeFi product, this is a plug-and-play acquisition. Instead of spending months and tens of thousands of dollars on a full-stack Web3 team, you can take over a polished, production-ready product today.
What is Included in the Acquisition (Full Transfer):- Premium Domain: cookie.markets (Highly brandable & memorable)
- 100% Source Code & IP: Full exclusive rights to the Anchor/Rust smart contracts, Next.js frontend, and Node.js resolution workers.
- Brand Assets: Fully set up official Twitter (X) and Discord accounts.
- Bonus: 14 Days of technical deployment support included.
Technical Highlights:- Automated Settlement: Worker script integrating with Coinbase API.
- Advanced Tokenomics: Creators act as LPs and earn specific market fees.
- Smart Refund Logic: Cost-basis accounting for "Invalid" markets.
- Premium UI/UX: Fully responsive with seamless Web3 wallet integration.
Asking Price: $12,000 (USDC/USDT)
Secure Transaction Methods:To keep the transaction 100% secure and trustless for both of us without needing a centralized middleman, we have two standard OTC options:
Option A: Milestone-based Transfer (Fastest)1.
30% Upfront: I transfer the frontend code, brand assets, and full admin rights to the Twitter & Discord accounts.
2.
40% Milestone: I deliver the smart contracts and backend workers, and assist you with the initial deployment.
3.
30% Final: Once you verify the code is running smoothly, you send the final amount, and I instantly provide the domain transfer Auth Code.
Option B: Decentralized EscrowWe can use a Web3 smart-contract escrow like Kleros. You lock the USDC/USDT in the contract, I transfer the codebase and initiate the domain transfer, and the funds get released once you confirm receipt.
How to proceed:Serious buyers, please send me a
PM (Private Message) here on the forum for a live demo video, Github preview, and further discussions.