Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 12:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The fool created problems for himself. Please give some advice. BK8 help  (Read 174 times)
Pukpok (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:02:18 PM
 #1

Good afternoon.
This is an incredibly stupid situation.
I wanted to place some sports bets, so I signed up with a highly reputable casino.
I placed just one bet on the Nations League. My bet won. I was thrilled and requested a withdrawal of my winnings. That’s when my account got blocked.
It turns out they required me to provide my passport for verification!
The problem is, I had entered random details when I registered.
Now I don't know what to do; the winnings aren't huge, and I didn't even take any bonuses =(
There’s only one way forward: I have to come clean about everything and show my real documents =(
But I don't know how the casino will react now. They might penalize me.
I also see that there is a company representative on the forum; perhaps they could suggest a solution?

The highly reputable casino is BK8.
Could the representative tell me what to do next?
pavelmarty
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 119
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:12:47 PM
 #2

How did you get it wrong?) Did you get one letter wrong, or did you enter someone else’s details altogether?
TheAndy500
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1484
Merit: 322


>CAMPAIGN MANAGER✅ >TG:@TheAndy500💬


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:17:18 PM
 #3

Good afternoon.
This is an incredibly stupid situation.
I wanted to place some sports bets, so I signed up with a highly reputable casino.
I placed just one bet on the Nations League. My bet won. I was thrilled and requested a withdrawal of my winnings. That’s when my account got blocked.
It turns out they required me to provide my passport for verification!
The problem is, I had entered random details when I registered.
Now I don't know what to do; the winnings aren't huge, and I didn't even take any bonuses =(
There’s only one way forward: I have to come clean about everything and show my real documents =(
But I don't know how the casino will react now. They might penalize me.
I also see that there is a company representative on the forum; perhaps they could suggest a solution?

The highly reputable casino is BK8.
Could the representative tell me what to do next?

Hello,

Indeed, BK8 casino has an official ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5318340.0

While the casino representative does not visit the forum very frequently - with their last activity recorded on September 25, 2026 - I believe your best option would be to send a Private Message directly to them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3111991 and just wait for the answer.

Every case is handled on an individual basis, but if you explain the situation thoroughly, the casino should hopefully allow you to proceed with the proper KYC verification.


logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2423



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:20:28 PM
 #4

You have no other choice but come off clean but first you have to tell us what details exactly you enter that were wrong?
When signing up for a casino, you have carefully first read the terms of service. If they mention anything like KYC then be very sure to enter accurate details right from the start because they will eventually ask you for verification.
Right now, you are highly likely to fail the KYC verification because they might think you are using forged or stolen documents. It will be very hard to prove that you are the real person behind the account.

alani123
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1859


αθάνατoς


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 12:24:45 PM
 #5

Contact support and ask if they're ok to let you withdraw without KYC and let you close your account so as you won't be able to place more bets afterwards. There's no other solution available after that if they refuse.

Normally you have a right to an account deletion but crypto casinos aren't very keen on following rights sometimes. Go with what they say, maybe they'll offer you a deal, maybe not. If they don't offer a deal even if you want to do KYC with real data then the best you can do is come her and post something after having tried everything else.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
noorman0
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 876


[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 12:51:26 PM
 #6

In a worst-case scenario, if the BK8 team decides not to go through the trouble of addressing your issue, they have a policy clause regarding false information that serves as grounds for voiding your winnings.
https://www.bk8coins.com/en-id/info-centre/tnc#terms-15
Quote
5.1 The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to void any winnings, freeze and forfeit any balance in your account, and/or to deactivate your account without cause at any time including, without limitation, if:
-snip-
iv. you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;

There is no defense that justifies it. Just hope for the best.  Undecided

Pukpok (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 01:01:13 PM
 #7

In a worst-case scenario, if the BK8 team decides not to go through the trouble of addressing your issue, they have a policy clause regarding false information that serves as grounds for voiding your winnings.
https://www.bk8coins.com/en-id/info-centre/tnc#terms-15
Quote
5.1 The Company reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to void any winnings, freeze and forfeit any balance in your account, and/or to deactivate your account without cause at any time including, without limitation, if:
-snip-
iv. you provide incorrect or misleading registration information;

There is no defense that justifies it. Just hope for the best.  Undecided

Yes, I understand that the rules were violated and the casino has the right to void my winnings. It is entirely my fault.
However, since my winnings were quite small and I still wish to continue betting at the casino, I hope the casino will be willing to accommodate me, by allowing me to provide my real details and complete the verification process.

For now, I am not clicking the verification link. I will wait for a response from the company representative and hope for their goodwill.

I haven't sent him a private message because I'm afraid he'll ignore it. I don't have any reputation on this forum. It would be great if a user with a good reputation could invite a BK8 representative to join the discussion.
aioc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3780
Merit: 638



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 03:24:05 PM
 #8



Yes, I understand that the rules were violated and the casino has the right to void my winnings. It is entirely my fault.
However, since my winnings were quite small and I still wish to continue betting at the casino, I hope the casino will be willing to accommodate me, by allowing me to provide my real details and complete the verification process.
You are not withdrawing a large amount of money, and you have good intentions to continue playing; they will likely let you correct your earlier mistake. It's obvious that you are not reading the terms of the casino, or you just take it for granted, and you have no intention of staying on and continuing to bet.

Quote
For now, I am not clicking the verification link. I will wait for a response from the company representative and hope for their goodwill.
Just hope they grant your request, but if not, you have to move on. There are other casinos with a good reputation that you can play at, but it's a lesson for you and something to think about for those who will do the same.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
coin-investor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 640


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 03, 2026, 10:23:24 PM
 #9

This is an incredibly stupid situation.
I wanted to place some sports bets, so I signed up with a highly reputable casino.
I placed just one bet on the Nations League. My bet won. I was thrilled and requested a withdrawal of my winnings. That’s when my account got blocked.
It turns out they required me to provide my passport for verification!

Not really a stupid situation, you just overlooked it, or you're not taking your account seriously. I also did that, but I have not played at the casino because the casino is questionable. I just checked its features, but it's different when its a reputable casino. I made sure to provide my correct info because I trust the casino.
Providing your credentials comes with trust.

I can't imagine your regret if you've won a large amount. Since you're messaging support, just update us on the outcome, because something like this might come up in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ryzaadit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1563



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:00:23 AM
 #10

You are not withdrawing a large amount of money, and you have good intentions to continue playing; they will likely let you correct your earlier mistake.
Mistakes for (Basic Information KYC) can usually be accepted if the mistake is very minor, for example, a typo. I once faced this situation with a minor issue (typo), and they allowed me to change the information. The typo must match the KYC data we are gonna to input and not be really different from the data we are using to be input. OP mistakes are being made due to his lack of knowledge cause not reading the terms. The terms & conditions of those sites are already clear regarding inputting false information.

It would be great if a user with a good reputation could invite a BK8 representative to join the discussion.
Why not just ask for a request with live chats? Then you can share the update here. To be honest, after reading the terms & conditions, even we here can't help you with anything cause the terms are very clear.



Tips from me: I once faced a situation: "Typo" in Casino (SHUFFLE). I know my issue is very minor compared to yours, but maybe you can take these as suggestions. At the time, I requested a withdrawal of $ 14,000 USDT, and my cashout was flagged for review. Must complete KYC to be able to get my money. I made a typo in my Basic Information; here's what I did.
  • Contacted live chat.
  • Try to be respectful; build a story first. Maybe you can come up with some reason: Don't know the rules, You're new, Casino Comparison.
  • Add a more convincing offer for the story, for example, offering some proof of funds you're sending for the deposit.
  • Usually, live-chat support answers with a template (cause they're already have the information) from T&C. If you got an answer T&C, answer: "Please can you forward or send my request to a BK8 representative first? who has higher responsibility in the team. Just forward my request and let me know if BK8 can do my request or not, would be very appreciated if you send my request first"
  • Then you pray.
If they allow it for the change, usually as a good gesture. Just don't hope too much.

Other scenario: let's say they refused your request. Your balance, winnings, and other things are being forfeited; maybe you can somehow negotiate again: can at least you refund my deposit money to the original address you used. Then, you pray again; they want to do this.

Darker45
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3458
Merit: 2144


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:07:15 AM
 #11

Yes, I understand that the rules were violated and the casino has the right to void my winnings. It is entirely my fault.
However, since my winnings were quite small and I still wish to continue betting at the casino, I hope the casino will be willing to accommodate me, by allowing me to provide my real details and complete the verification process.

For now, I am not clicking the verification link. I will wait for a response from the company representative and hope for their goodwill.

I haven't sent him a private message because I'm afraid he'll ignore it. I don't have any reputation on this forum. It would be great if a user with a good reputation could invite a BK8 representative to join the discussion.

Just send the BK8 representative a PM. @BK8.Official--mentioning him/her hoping he/she'll get notified. He/she was just here around a week ago responding to another thread.

Just come clean. You're already honest enough to admit it's your fault. They might consider your request. Also, be open for a bargain considering that you're the one who committed a violation, albeit unintentional. If they void your earlier bet, for example, and allow you to undergo KYC to make your future bets valid, I guess that's fair enough.

Send the representative a private message because this isn't a matter of public discussion. You're asking for a favor and will certainly be asked for some proofs.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Cricktor
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 4574



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 01:48:00 PM
 #12

The BK8 representative here on the forum may have disabled in his profile to receive PMs from Newbie accounts, although I would consider this stupid. Someone with an issue with the casino may just register a new account to address the issue even when they have already a more established account. But some don't want to expose their primary accounts for such things.

Anyway, OP can try to contact the BK8 representative via PM and see if there's an immediate notification from the forum that the recipient refuses to receive PMs from Newbies and if not then wait for a response from the representative. If OP can't deliver a PM, then he could write in the BK8 ANN topic.

I don't have high hopes for OP, as when you violate terms of service, then why should the casino be lenient towards you? Just imagine the impression it creates when the ToS are deliberately ignored (not reading them before you acknowledge them is kind of a deliberate choice and ignorance doesn't spare you of the consequences).

noorman0
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 876


[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 03:31:35 PM
 #13

-snip-
I haven't sent him a private message because I'm afraid he'll ignore it.
It is better to turn this into reality; excessive assumptions won't bring your problem any closer to a resolution.

Just send a general message like, "Hi, I'm having an issue with my bk8 account. Details here: <link to this thread>." You have already raised this issue publicly and attracted the attention of senior members.

roycilik
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2008



View Profile
Today at 05:44:16 AM
 #14

@PukpokI have forwarded your issue to the BK8 team
Please send me your bk8 username

││BK8?│ 
.....OFFICIAL SPONSORSHIP.....
 
Burnley Football Club
BK8 Gresini Racing MotoGP
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████▄█▄███████████
██████████▀▀█████████████
██████████▀█▀██████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
█████▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀███
███▀██▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄█████

██████▀██████████████████████
████▀▄█▄███▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄
██▀▄█▀▀░▄▄▄████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀▀░
▀▄██████▄▄█████████████▀▀░░░░
░▀▀▀██████████████████▀░░▄▄▄▄
▄█▀▀██▄▀████████████▄██▄███▀▀
▀▄███▄▀█░████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
..PLAY NOW..
Pukpok (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 10:48:01 AM
 #15

@PukpokI have forwarded your issue to the BK8 team
Please send me your bk8 username

Sent.
Awaiting instructions on what to do next.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!