As for the website, I get a message that the wallet is connected:

Unfortunately, my wallet isn't logged in. I've tried several times, and the same thing keeps happening.
The site doesn't seem very well-tested, and in my opinion you're releasing it to users too soon.
Edit - I haven't been able to test it, so I don't know if the site is safe. I recommend extreme caution.
i hope you didn't connect your main wallet or have any funds on it, because i suspect this casino might be a crypto drainer.
metamask seems to think the same, since they are showing this warning:

edit: while trying to find definite proof it's a drainer, i found that the online bets feed is completely fake, and it's randomly generated using js:
https://betwavegame.top/js/sections.js
function createRow(id) {
const game = GAME_NAMES[Math.floor(Math.random() * GAME_NAMES.length)];
const firstDigit = Math.floor(Math.random() * 9) + 1;
const lastTwo = Math.floor(Math.random() * 90) + 10;
const asterisks = '*'.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 4) + 3);
const currency = TRON_COINS[Math.floor(Math.random() * TRON_COINS.length)];
const { betAmount, multiplier, payout } = generateOnlineBetOutcome(currency);
return {
id,
game,
player: `${firstDigit}${asterisks}${lastTwo}`,
bet: `${formatCoinAmount(betAmount, currency)} ${currency}`,
currency,
multiplier,
payout,
};
}
i could keep digging, but with this and what @salad daging posted it's clear this is a scam.
everyone should STAY AWAY from this site, and definitely DO NOT connect your wallet to it.