4. No shame to hustle mostly on what you don't know much about, by concluding the system is made of scam
Yes there is what the DJs do, they call it tasting the mick or microphone

. So if you are doubting an investment you want to go into, you can start small with an amount you won't regret if it doesn't work or bring profit. I'm talking about those you feel that are legit because there are those that you should know that they are just temporary on first come first serve basis like networking, Ponzi. I don't taste those at all.
I would have categorised all as what you should know as scam or not but there are exceptions in certain investment especially in altcoins that you don't know they are scam. In the past during the ico days, yes so many were scam. So people invested heavily in them without knowing they won't get those benefits and listing in A class exchanges as were published in their white paper.
Do you think that puzzle without action has direct solution or ways of solving the problem if action is not engaged wisely kindly give your advice and experience .
Like I said, taking action should be minimal on some investment you don't understand but you should understand that when you need downliner to get to a new grade up, you are mostly investing in a Ponzi scheme.