Hey everyone,
I'm a solo dev who got tired of getting wiped out on Evolution's Infinite Blackjack using standard Basic Strategy and traditional True Count deviations on 50% shoe penetration.
I built
TrueCountTable, a live combinatorial EV engine.
Instead of relying on static charts, the engine tracks the exact card composition of the shoe and calculates the mathematically perfect +EV decision for your specific hand in real-time.
How it works:- Zero input delay: The math updates instantly alongside the live feed.
- No client hooking or TOS-breaking injection.
- Catches the edge cases where basic strategy says one thing, but the exact remaining shoe composition dictates another (e.g., hitting a 15 against a 10 when the shoe is depleted of face cards).
Video Proof:Here is a 28-second clip of the engine running live catching a contrarian math play on Evolution:
Watch on X (Twitter)I'm currently offering a 24-hour free trial so APs can stress-test the math and check the UI latency for themselves.
Link: truecounttable.comLet me know if you have any questions about the tech stack, fetch prioritization, or the math model. Happy to answer them here.