The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2621
Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important
|
 |
Today at 12:26:42 PM |
|
My personal best feature is Bitcoin's limitation to 21 million pieces. There will never be more Bitcoin and that makes Bitcoin ultimately rare. Real rarity can only exist in mathematics and in the digital space. No one can change the code of Bitcoin and the 21 million Bitcoin are cemented in this code. This makes Bitcoin scarcer than gold, where there is no upper limit which can be mined at most. For Bitcoin, the limit is 21 million, which will not be reached until 2140.
For me, the most important feature is financial freedom. Out of the investment we can send international payments through Bitcoin without hassle and without third parties. That’s what I mostly like about the Bitcoin feature. All other things are helpful, definitely; I am just expressing my opinion. I realised a few days back when I tried to receive international payments through the traditional banking system. The bank hasn't released the payment, although I provide all the documents on how and why I have received the payment. Eventually I had to request the refund. That’s why I said making payments is the favourite feature for me.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Bd officer
|
 |
Today at 12:38:35 PM |
|
Now to the question of this thread: What do you find best about Bitcoin? There are so many and they all make up the uniqueness of Bitcoin.
We know that Bitcoin acts as a hedge against inflation, so this is the aspect that I like the most. Now the question is why Bitcoin when there are other assets? There is no opportunity to buy land or gold for 5-10 dollars. But I can buy Bitcoin even for 5-10 dollars, if buying 1 Bitcoin was mandatory then it would never have been possible for me to buy Bitcoin, so this is the aspect that I like the most.
|
|
|
|
|
Obim34
|
 |
Today at 12:59:23 PM |
|
Now to the question of this thread: What do you find best about Bitcoin?
One of the very best features is that Bitcoin is open to everyone, we don't need a central authority to control our money, sending and receiving in Bitcoin is made so easy compared to how traditional banks operate, and also fast for cross-border transactions without involving any third party. Bitcoin is an asset and a currency, yet beyond government control. It shows how solid the blockchain is built and how unalterable it has been.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Hatchy
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1284
Bitcoin Hatchy...
|
 |
Today at 01:10:25 PM |
|
Why pick one when you can have them all? Every feature, including decentralisation, limited supply, self-custody, censorship resistance, and many more, is part of what makes Bitcoin what it is. I don't think it would make sense to remove just one because each feature plays a different role. Unlike many altcoins that focus on one particular feature of Bitcoin, none of them has been able to match Bitcoin in where it is today.
The decentralised nature of Bitcoin is also one of the reasons it has become a major focus for many individuals and governments. Governments generally don't like things they cannot control, and Bitcoin is one of those assets whose network they cannot directly control.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Agbe
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:27:34 PM |
|
From a few cents in 2008, the price per Bitcoin now stands at $85,000, which is unmistakably a success story.
In my view point, the few cents started in 2009 and not 2008. The cents started in the day when it launched to the world for people to see and invested. Therefore I will like to use 2009 instead of 2008. We should know the different between the creation year with the launch year. Bitcoin is figuratively a living organism and that is why the mile stone to reach this figure is possible. It has hit $120+k before coming down and right now it is soaring again. And the the feature which I like most is the decentralized nature of the coin and the p2p.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
ZAINmalik75
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1030
|
 |
Today at 01:36:46 PM |
|
My personal best feature is Bitcoin's limitation to 21 million pieces. There will never be more Bitcoin and that makes Bitcoin ultimately rare. Real rarity can only exist in mathematics and in the digital space. No one can change the code of Bitcoin and the 21 million Bitcoin are cemented in this code. This makes Bitcoin scarcer than gold, where there is no upper limit which can be mined at most. For Bitcoin, the limit is 21 million, which will not be reached until 2140.
First of all, we need to understand that features and characteristics are two different things. A feature describes what something does or can do, while a characteristic is what something is, or something it was born with. What you are describing is a characteristic, because Bitcoin was created with a limited supply, and generally, Bitcoin's scarcity has no other contribution than being the reason for its price getting increased over time, because since it has a limited supply, its price goes up when the demand increases. For me, I would say what I like the most in Bitcoin is its decentralization. I love the fact that we can use Bitcoin without any interruption from any third-party or centralized authority unlike the current and existing financial systems where all your steps are being closely watched, your funds are not only in your control or possession, your transactions can be blocked or stopped, or even reversed, but none of this is possible with Bitcoin when you are using self-custody or non-custodial wallets.
|
|
|
|
|
free-bit.co.in
|
 |
Today at 01:52:19 PM |
|
Why pick one when you can have them all? Every feature, including decentralisation, limited supply, self-custody, censorship resistance, and many more, is part of what makes Bitcoin what it is. I don't think it would make sense to remove just one because each feature plays a different role. Unlike many altcoins that focus on one particular feature of Bitcoin, none of them has been able to match Bitcoin in where it is today.
The decentralised nature of Bitcoin is also one of the reasons it has become a major focus for many individuals and governments. Governments generally don't like things they cannot control, and Bitcoin is one of those assets whose network they cannot directly control.
Honestly , I do not even know which Bitcoin feature I like most  . I view all of them as equally important and useful. Because the whole package is what gives Bitcoin its value. Bitcoin is basically a swiss army knife for finance. Each feature has its own use case. Depending on what you need at the time, you just grab the one that fits best. Bitcoin is freedom . So use it however you want.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Soldroplet
Member


Activity: 205
Merit: 35
|
 |
Today at 03:07:50 PM |
|
What I like most about Bitcoin is that I can keep my money safely under my control. When you use the banks that are available in our country, there are often different rules, restrictions, or permissions. Sometimes, even when you want to send your own money, you have to face a lot of problems, which is a daily problem. But in the case of Bitcoin, the situation is completely different. If I control my wallet and private key properly, then what I do with my Bitcoin is basically my own decision.
Another thing I like is that I can send Bitcoin to someone in any other country in the world if I want. For this, I don't have to think about when the bank will open, whether it is a holiday, or whose permission is required. However, with this convenience, we all have a big responsibility. Because if you lose your key, there will be no bank or office to complain to later.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
Today at 03:13:35 PM |
|
My favorite characteristics that Bitcoin has is its decentralized nature, I have the opinion that the main reason why Bitcoin is still loved and trusted by most people is because it's decentralized, it has helped people to have full control over their capital without a third party involvement, without seeking permission from anyone unlike the way you have to take give reasons to the bankers when you want to take your money from the bank. The limited supply is also a good one and a reason why the value grow so well, all the characteristics of Bitcoin is good.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
fredericktaylor
|
 |
Today at 03:27:01 PM |
|
The features of Bitcoin that attract me to buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time are the decentralized system and personal freedom and banking system and limited supply.
The decentralized system of Bitcoin, which means that no specific person can control it, has personal freedom, which has created the opportunity for an investor to independently buy, hold and exchange Bitcoins and has completely independently a person from the banking system, as a result of which a person does not have to depend on others to exchange money, thereby saving a person from banking problems. Over time, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing and the supply of Bitcoin is limited, which means that there is an opportunity to make big money from Bitcoin by waiting a long time to invest.
|
|
|
|
|
Livingleged
|
 |
Today at 03:43:55 PM |
|
Total supply, a cap of total supply is not a feature because you can not use it.
I don’t agree with you on this. total supply should be regarded as part of bitcoin feature because it’s part of bitcoin monetary design. so there is no way you will say it’s not bitcoin feature. Feature is something you can use for like Bitcoin blockchain for transactions. With it you can have irreversible and very secure transactions. With Bitcoin, you can have control on your bitcoins with private keys and with Bitcoin, you can have feature to control your UTXOs, choose them, broadcast them for your transactions.
No, this is not true. how I see it is anything that is part of the bitcoin consensus rule and also part of its core design is what we can attribute to bitcoin features. And what do you mean like something you can use for like bitcoin blockchain??
|
|
|
|
Sunshine1525
Full Member
 

Activity: 294
Merit: 134
Bitcoin shall soon shine... Say it faster, hahaha.
|
 |
Today at 03:51:28 PM |
|
The features of Bitcoin that attract me to buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time are the decentralized system and personal freedom and banking system and limited supply.
The decentralized system of Bitcoin, which means that no specific person can control it, has personal freedom, which has created the opportunity for an investor to independently buy, hold and exchange Bitcoins and has completely independently a person from the banking system, as a result of which a person does not have to depend on others to exchange money, thereby saving a person from banking problems. Over time, the demand for Bitcoin is increasing and the supply of Bitcoin is limited, which means that there is an opportunity to make big money from Bitcoin by waiting a long time to invest.
You're spot on with your point but you'll only enjoy the decentralized features of Bitcoin is you prioritize using a non custodial wallet for storage, your coins no longer belongs to you once you choose to save with centralized exchanges and you'll have similar situations with the banking system cause they can choose to freeze or suspend your withdrawals due to regulatory issues, hack or suspicious activities. Apart from decentralization another feature i love most about Bitcoin is the ability to use it store value. Bitcoin has the potential to increase in value so if held for many years, it could add lots of value to the money you invested into it therefore giving better ROI.
|
|
|
|
|
KiaKia
|
 |
Today at 04:16:27 PM |
|
Decentralised and limited in supply, I believe scarcity meets demand here, I like Bitcoin because of this, also Bitcoin is a true long term store of value, this is why many people are using it like their banks.
For the first time ever Bitcoin is the only tech that gives users true users control over their money, this dragged in many people and that's why Bitcoin value keeps growing.
Bitcoin beats the banks. Unless you are the type that like the control of centralisation.
|
|
|
|
Slow death
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 04:16:31 PM |
|
I believe there are hundreds of people just like me who appreciate the specific characteristic I’m about to mention: the high price volatility of Bitcoin, driven by the trust and hope people place in it. That is a feature I like about Bitcoin knowing I can invest my money with the hope that the price will rise over the next four years, allowing me to make a profit. Of course, Bitcoin has many great technological aspects, but most people value it as a highly volatile asset. For instance, if you look at most Bitcoin news sites, you will find headlines like these: Bitcoin reaches for $87K as short liquidations top $120M source: https://cointelegraph.com/markets/bitcoin-87k-order-book-liquidity-wall-shifts-higherRegarding price analysis, people and news outlets are fascinated by trying to predict price direction; whenever there is a major surge or a sharp drop, people come forward to make their predictions something not constantly seen with other assets. Bitcoin has this characteristic I really like: high volatility. I don't know if that will ever decrease, but for now, it is what has attracted so many people to invest in Bitcoin. I’m not saying there aren't people who buy Bitcoin for its technological advantages or out of a love for the technology itself; I know people who buy it because of the tech they are passionate about decentralization and the many features Bitcoin offers.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
moneystery
|
 |
Today at 04:33:28 PM |
|
I think that out of all the features offered by Bitcoin, decentralization is one feature that I really like about Bitcoin. We can have a limited supply, or other features, but if it's without decentralization, I think those features aren't that impactful. But when it's decentralized, it makes Bitcoin free from interference since making changes requires approval from the majority of the network. That's what makes Bitcoin more unique and different compared to other coins.
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
ruykeri
|
 |
Today at 04:36:56 PM |
|
The feature that I liked the most about Bitcoin is that it is a currency without the control of any central authority. And it can be used in a decentralized way this also interested me a lot. Later I learned more about Bitcoin over time and almost everything about Bitcoin fascinated me a lot. Many people compare Bitcoin to gold but my opinion is a little different in this . Bitcoin has some features that are not available in gold, and gold has some features that are not available in Bitcoin. Now who will be interested in which asset depends on the person who want to hold it. OP you are right the supply of gold is not fixed but its limited supply. The supply of Bitcoin is fixed but if we talk about the history of Bitcoin then its is behind of gold. Because gold has maintained its value and acceptability for many years. and it is very difficult to transact gold in some cases almost impossible. But transacting Bitcoin is very easy no one's permission is required. considering all the factor I find Bitcoin more convenient. And everything about Bitcoin fascinates me.
|
|
|
|
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1164
|
 |
Today at 04:45:43 PM |
|
Bro, Bitcoin did not even existed in 2008 haha. The whitepaper was published in October 2008, but the first block, also known as the genesis block, was mined in Jan 2009. I can see other members have pointed it out too, but still, I wanted to share that you have to be sure of the timeline when you write about Bitcoin. And especially when you have the wrong facts about BTC, you can't get that conviction right.
And to be more accurate, the price of BTC valued in dollars first appeared in October 2009. You could get 1309 BTC for just $1 on the New Liberty Standard site. So that was a golden opportunity. Maybe using the word golden even is not enough haha. Even months after Laszlo sold 10k BTC for just 2 pizzas, nobody really thought Bitcoin would grow like this, not even Satoshi himself.
The features I like about BTC are the ones that others stated already haha, like control, decentralization, and fixed supply. Although, it's quite an amazing thought in the start that a central authority could not inflate it, but with institutional money in it, they can now, so that's something that bugs many of us. But still, it's fine, and I like it over gold.
|
| DΞX.fo | | | | | | ▄▄██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ █████████ ▀▀██████
▄███████ ▄██████████ ████████████ █████████████ █████████████ | | | | ▄▄█ ▄████▀ ▄███▀█▄ ▄██▀█▄██ █████▀▀█ ████████ ████████ ▀██▄████ ▄████▄▄█ ▄█████▀███ ▄█████▀████▀ █████▀███████ ▀██▀█████████ | | | | | BTC XMR DAI LTC Fees 0.8% |
|
|
|
Brizi5000
Full Member
 

Activity: 308
Merit: 164
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 05:50:25 PM |
|
Bitcoin is a unique cryptocurrency that is a unique success story with its characteristics. From a few cents in 2008, the price per Bitcoin now stands at $85,000, which is unmistakably a success story. But when it comes to looking at Bitcoin in detail, there are some things that are very interesting and that show Bitcoin's success.
Now to the question of this thread: What do you find best about Bitcoin? There are so many and they all make up the uniqueness of Bitcoin.
My personal best feature is Bitcoin's limitation to 21 million pieces. There will never be more Bitcoin and that makes Bitcoin ultimately rare. Real rarity can only exist in mathematics and in the digital space. No one can change the code of Bitcoin and the 21 million Bitcoin are cemented in this code. This makes Bitcoin scarcer than gold, where there is no upper limit which can be mined at most. For Bitcoin, the limit is 21 million, which will not be reached until 2140.
Bitcoin has quite lots of fascinating features and if you ask me the one that really interests me most I will first go by the decentralization feature. The decentralized nature of bitcoin is one of the most important features associated with bitcoin and I’ve always believed that this is one of the most reasons why it’s created. Bitcoin decentralization makes it possible to achieve several other features including the security aspect, privacy, and control. No single central authority controls bitcoin and I’m able to achieve some financial freedom through it. I can send and receive money anywhere around the world provided there's an Internet without any intermediary or government interference.
|
|
|
|
|
snowpega
|
 |
Today at 06:30:44 PM |
|
To be very honest here. If I have to share my personal point of view regarding the feature I like, then I would say I like the decentralized aspect of Bitcoin. There is no doubt that there are also some other crypto projects available that are decentralized but they don't have as much trust as Bitcoin has gained over a long time. And if I have to share my point of view on why I like its decentralization factors, then I just simply say that I am really fed up with the traditional finance system that really provide the third class services to its customers.
Here I am talking about the banking system. What they do is that they invest our money further to grow their network and to make more money. What are we getting in return? Nothing! Our money in banks is getting devalued over time due to raising of inflation rates. So, I personally don't prefer to hold money in banks. DYOR!
|
|
|
|
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318
⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 06:49:23 PM |
|
To be very honest here. If I have to share my personal point of view regarding the feature I like, then I would say I like the decentralized aspect of Bitcoin. There is no doubt that there are also some other crypto projects available that are decentralized but they don't have as much trust as Bitcoin has gained over a long time. And if I have to share my point of view on why I like its decentralization factors, then I just simply say that I am really fed up with the traditional finance system that really provide the third class services to its customers.
Here I am talking about the banking system. What they do is that they invest our money further to grow their network and to make more money. What are we getting in return? Nothing! Our money in banks is getting devalued over time due to raising of inflation rates. So, I personally don't prefer to hold money in banks. DYOR!
Besides Bitcoin being decentralized as a core feature, let us not forget the P2P system which it created and has become a successful part of its existence today. There's also the part where anyone can basically run a node on their own under their control, the part where you have complete ownership of your Bitcoin and most importantly is the part where you can accumulate Bitcoin and it gives back a reasonable return in a few years time that makes one more wealthy than another person keeping their funds in the bank.
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
|