Now to the question of this thread: What do you find best about Bitcoin? There are so many and they all make up the uniqueness of Bitcoin.
Well, I want to believe a lot of users must have mentioned all of Bitcoin properties, but out of all them, what I appreciate most is its decentralised and self custody properties. For anyone who has experienced the back and forth troubles with banks and other financial institutions, it would be weird not to appreciate these two properties of Bitcoin. Nothing beats a perfect working system with no central authority.
One other property that I like, which I think also falls under its decentralised nature, is the ability to make crossborder payment without restrictions. It's funny how the world wasn't really talking much about how so many countries had issues with sending and recieving funds globally some years back
(maybe even now). A certain financial payment service once restricted my country for some many years. We were only allowed to have access to the send-only feature, while the world could send and receive. I don't know about others, but the few things I've experienced have made me choose these two properties as my very best.