The room is still open
When the time is not good, we are still building.

The time is not that good.
I am struggling.
We are still building.
Bitcoin Metropole is a real room in Kempten.
People walk in and learn Bitcoin in person.
The art on the wall is part of that room.
A sale is not only a sale.
It keeps the door open.
October and November have to show a result.
If they do not, the space will need to be closed.
I will not get any sponsors.
It is already a lot.
I paint from what I still have.
My memory was erased in 2015.
The work is how I build it back.
Bitcoin, memory, and a place you can walk into.
The website is a little updated.
mx12.artNew sketches are there.
Hospital sketches are there.
Nostr sketches are there.
Newer artworks are loadable.
Each one has its own Bitcoin wallet.
All of the art, in two threads
ONLY BTC ART. The first thread. Almost everything is listed here.ONLY BTC ART 2. The second thread. What came after the first one filled up.If October and November stay quiet, the room goes quiet too.