|
Powerjumboo
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 06:57:29 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I know about the two casino tokens, Rollbit and Betfury, but I have not bought and held any of the two casino tokens here. Many may have held them, but that is a personal matter for each person, and they may even hold all those coins until now. One of the reasons why I do not hold all these casino coins is that all these casino coins will not be able to fluctuate in price very much, because all the coins may have been created for casinos. I believe in Bitcoin and have bought and held Bitcoin because Bitcoin has a beautiful bright future.
|
|
|
|
|
KiaKia
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 07:06:26 PM |
|
Rollbit token is my favourite out of them all and it made some gains in the past months and I believe that's the same with all altcoins too, somehow risk assets are outperforming right now.
I feel it's their season again, but still I think Rollbit token stays alive due to it's utility, a casino token must add utility to the platform too so that they can limit volatility, every useful coins always have better adoption.
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 07:36:11 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I just start thinking about the casinos that went scam when they created their own coin. Betterbets.io, there was a dice site thar boxxob was helping owned by an Alex guy, dean and Betking. I am sure there are more that I cannot remember currently but the point is it just opens users up to more opportunity to be scammed. I'd rather just own a mainstream coin and use that to gamble.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Fiasem20
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 07:53:53 PM |
|
Do you like or hate casino coins?
I wouldn’t say I like or hate casino tokens,I only consider the casino as a space where I play games and not to buy their tokens.One of the major reason why I don’t wouldn’t consider casino tokens as my thing is the fact that they are highly speculative and they are backed up by hype.It’s better I stick to bitcoin and bitcoin alone and the casino would only be for wagering.But there are also things to be considered before buying those casino tokens,first I would say have you checked the reputation of the casino?don’t you know that if the casino stops functioning the token would also pause,then again another thing to consider is the utility of the token,you should ask yourself if the token can be used beyond the casino ecosystem.Lastly,I would suggest every gambler interested in purchasing a casino tokens to consider the pros and cons before buying any.
|
|
|
|
BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
   

Activity: 2954
Merit: 638
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:27:22 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well?
Launching their own token might not be profitable for them. Moreover, in many cases, it poses risk. Launching token entails you will also have to maintain a liquidity pool for it. Furthermore complication regarding security law and gambling license increase significantly, this point already raised by several other. Besides, most traditional and casual gambler prefer to deposit and play using BTC, ETH or USDT directly. Would you want to place any bet using any newly acquired volatile token? Who would want to risk token's value dropping after his win? Consequently, due to user preferences, casino are not keen on launching their own token.
|
|
|
|
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1149
Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:37:14 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well?
I think brand reputation is major factor here. There isn't really anything suitable yet for dealing with crypto guy. Casino know that if they are to launch any coin, it has to be one that never dips. Only keeps going up and up.  If casino's token were to crash for any reason, player would start claiming that casino itself is running scam. It is because of this brand risk that many large platform steer clear of having their own token.
|
|
|
|
|
Sticky Bomb
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:42:12 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Most were built around hype rather than real adoption, so investors attention shifted to newer alts. Gambling is heavily regulated in many countries, which makes it difficult to market those tokens in different countries. I also think they were launched with high expectations, but overtime they were able to provide little utility for those tokens, which of course made investors to redirect their interests to other better performing assets. Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well?
They can actually build their own coins, I don't think any laws are preventing casinos from building their own tokens. The thing is that for a token to thrive, there must be real utility for it, maybe most casinos didn't find enough reason to. Again the cost and risks are very much evaluated especially as the reputation of a casino might be affected if their token ends up being a failure.
|
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:43:27 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I just start thinking about the casinos that went scam when they created their own coin. Betterbets.io, there was a dice site thar boxxob was helping owned by an Alex guy, dean and Betking. I am sure there are more that I cannot remember currently but the point is it just opens users up to more opportunity to be scammed. I'd rather just own a mainstream coin and use that to gamble. When comes to casino coins, it seems that there are more disadvantages and risks for gamblers when compared to advantages and perks, usually because those perks are managed by the same casino which is issuing the coin or tokens. Decentralized projects from depend on a single entity in order to offer something of value. When someone buys and holds casino coins, they are basically trusting the administration of that casino with one's money and liquidity, how good or bad our investment goes completely depends on the intentions and capabilities of a reduced number of people within the administration of the casino.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Alphakilo
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1218
Merit: 318
⭐ Razed.com ⭐ The Best Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:49:55 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
I just start thinking about the casinos that went scam when they created their own coin. Betterbets.io, there was a dice site thar boxxob was helping owned by an Alex guy, dean and Betking. I am sure there are more that I cannot remember currently but the point is it just opens users up to more opportunity to be scammed. I'd rather just own a mainstream coin and use that to gamble. When comes to casino coins, it seems that there are more disadvantages and risks for gamblers when compared to advantages and perks, usually because those perks are managed by the same casino which is issuing the coin or tokens. Decentralized projects from depend on a single entity in order to offer something of value. When someone buys and holds casino coins, they are basically trusting the administration of that casino with one's money and liquidity, how good or bad our investment goes completely depends on the intentions and capabilities of a reduced number of people within the administration of the casino. Your are right in a way that makes holding casino coins more of the gamblers responsibility than the casinos and if it were the other way around, where the casinos are responsible for it, am sure more gamblers would hold more of these coins because of rakebacks, VIP status, fee discounts and access to exclusive games. However, these coins are subject to volatilities and the casinos would be at loss.
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
|
Hardyrobust
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:51:53 PM |
|
I think the main reason why gambler's aren't paying much attention to a casino coin is because gambler are more interested in casino bonuses than the game themselves rather than a coin that may not be beneficial to them. The casino may still be in good condition while the coin value has already depreciated. I am not thinking of getting a casino coin for now and I won't advise someone to do so. I would prefer we understand the worth or value of a coin before buying it and not simply because of bullish market.
|
|
|
|
|
|
free-bit.co.in
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:53:15 PM |
|
Do you like or hate casino coins?
To me casino token essentially represent form of double gambling. If you are regular player at that casino then you might use platform's tokens to take advantage of cashback, lower gas fee, staking reward or rakeback. However, personally, I am not fan of this concept. Already I am betting at that casino then why would I simultaneously gamble on volatile price of that casino's token? If casino's profit sharing mechanism isn't sustainableb then value of these token could plummet to zero anytime.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Alvin_talk
Full Member
 
Online
Activity: 405
Merit: 182
I don't want peace, I love problem always
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:03:16 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Casino can create their own coin but it does not determine if they will retain users and subscribers, that means it is not a necessary requirement to determine a casino's success. I believe the aim of all casinos is to attract users to play on their site and that is why they offer competitive games, promotions and even reliable withdrawal. I think creating a token is even a risky game, since the price can be highly volatile. Also, what if users transition their interest from betting on the casino site to speculating on the so called token or coin?
|
|
|
|
|
Ronsbit
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:11:28 PM |
|
Casino coin or token is just limited within the casino platform so I don't see any much utility value from it except for the fact that it is used on the casino platform. It is not tradable or exchanged for value elsewhere so they are not as popular as other tokens and coin in existence. Not every gambler prefer to even use the casino coin because they don't really have the desire to do so as the price value seems not cool with them except for those who want to get more bonus from buying, using and holding the token for a long time. Some casinos also encourage staking of their token to get more bonuses as rewards.
|
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:53:29 PM |
|
I think the main reason why gambler's aren't paying much attention to a casino coin is because gambler are more interested in casino bonuses than the game themselves rather than a coin that may not be beneficial to them. The casino may still be in good condition while the coin value has already depreciated. I am not thinking of getting a casino coin for now and I won't advise someone to do so. I would prefer we understand the worth or value of a coin before buying it and not simply because of bullish market.
I suggest that if dudes aren't giving these tokens the attention they need, or has failed to invest hugely as normal then there's something that has gone wrong and that's the normal way people are supposed to react in things like that. Moreover, change is constant, people this day's easily forget thing's and switch up to another in no time just if they can't get what they need. However, to me I don't think I will ever think of it or even try give it a second thought. Not when I know this coin too well to be empty and worthless. Although there are still some cool once but I'm still not interested.
|
|
|
|
|
Odusko
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:10:21 PM |
|
It's 2026 and no one seems to be talking about casino coins anymore, what went wrong? The alternative coins chart is looking bullish and I can't help but remember how moving RollBit token was.
What do you expect, people have come to realize that there is a difference between speculative assets and utility tokens, the original intention behind casinos coins development os to provide liquidity for their services and taking fees through them, it was investors that mistake utility for investment and there by treating casinos coins as investment assets instead of being a usage tool. Does any gambler have any new casino tokens or coins in mind that they are presenting looking into?
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Generally speaking the noise around casinos coins has died down in the last few years, and that shows the lack of interest from the general crypto market towards utility tokens.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Cantsay
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:21:40 PM |
|
Also why can't other casinos have or build their own coins as well? Do you like or hate casino coins?
Well, I haven't seen any hype regarding any token from a casino. I think the last one that came to the forum that got a little bit of attention was that of bcgame, and I did participate in their activity to get a few tokens, but I have never logged into my account to check how it is doing, but from my experience with gambling platforms tokens it has never been good. Most of the time, you get a lot of speculations and when it actually goes live it turns out to be completely different.
|
| | | | | | | ███▄▀██▄▄ ░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄ ░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀ ███ ██████▄▄▀█▌ ░▄░░███▀████ ░▐█░░███░██▄▄ ░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█ ░█░▄███▀████ ▐█ ▀▄▄███▀▄██▄ ░░▄██▌░░██▀ ░▐█▀████ ▀██ ░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄ ░░▀███ | | ▄▄██▀▄███ ▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░ ▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░ ▐█▀▄▄█████████ ████▀███░░▄░ ▄▄██░███░░█▌░ █▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░ █▌████▀███▄░█░ ▄██▄▀███▄▄▀ ▀██░░▐██▄░░ ██▀████▀█▌░ ▄██▀▀██████▐█░░ ███▀░░ | | | | |
|
|
|
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 1088
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:50:48 PM |
|
99% of casino token went rugged in the past. So people feel skepticism about that, and they abandoned it. I see no purpose for a casino to issue a token beside using it for the loyalty purpose to its users, which is not really profitable to hold in long term. There might be some reliable tokens exist, but most of it dumped to the ground until it's vanished from the market. It was built bad image for casino token, which is making people being careless the existence of it.
I know the tokens like shuffle and rollbit should get exceptional, but these tokens are no more than pump and dump tokens.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Lida93
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:59:36 PM |
|
I think the main reason why gambler's aren't paying much attention to a casino coin is because gambler are more interested in casino bonuses than the game themselves rather than a coin that may not be beneficial to them. The casino may still be in good condition while the coin value has already depreciated.
But you can still get paid with the issuer token of the casino as bonus instead of giving the reward in mainstream coins, or isn't that what most casinos that still have their token are doing, then the gambler can later swap it to any coin of their choice afterwards. I think it's just the risk that's associated with casino tokens that have made gamblers not to give a thought about them anymore, gamblers has through scam casinos that ran away with their funds they were having in token sitting in the casino account when they would have withdrawn it if it was to be in any mainstream coins.
|
|
|
|
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 12:06:57 AM |
|
99% of casino token went rugged in the past. So people feel skepticism about that, and they abandoned it. I see no purpose for a casino to issue a token beside using it for the loyalty purpose to its users, which is not really profitable to hold in long term. There might be some reliable tokens exist, but most of it dumped to the ground until it's vanished from the market. It was built bad image for casino token, which is making people being careless the existence of it.
I know the tokens like shuffle and rollbit should get exceptional, but these tokens are no more than pump and dump tokens.
Well, 99 percent of meme coins and meme tokens have also been rugged in the past, but there seems to be still people who pay attention to them because of the resemblance it has to gambling... I believe people just decided to move from casino tokens because they realized they were dealing with something very similar to securities or shares of a company which was pretty much unregulated and there were no warranties for those who decided to hold those tokens in the first place. People will be get attracted to meme coins nowadays, but it seems it got different in the case of casino tokens and coins issued by casinos.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Outhue
|
 |
Today at 12:14:36 AM |
|
No casino coins are perfect, no sports coins are perfect, every one of these tokens or coins are all like mere altcoins, my advice is once the alt chart performance is done you should take your profits instantly. Don't end up holding casino coins bags because you like the coins, you will lose just like those who invested too heavily on altcoins, always take profits whenever you are in profit.
|
|
|
|
|