|
Donk1 (OP)
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:05:55 PM |
|
About 6 days ago a friend of mine sent me a link and he was like all I have to do is just tap and I will get paid. I was already feeling it was probably fake or just another scam. Being curious about what he said, I was forced to ask the Google AI about this and this is what it gave me:    Link to source: https://x.com/i/status/2105590741690880478The link of the Tensor mining scam bot: https://t.me/TensorMiningRobot/myapp?startapp=8820345769Just in case you see this with anyone or someone is trying to influence you into such just know it's a scam. Though folks might say it's old school,but still scammers tend to evolve to meet our expectations and make stuff feel legit and as we all know greed often plays a role in stuff like this, that's why doing research is good anytime you find something that seems too good to be true.The shocking part of all this was when I asked him how he got the link, he said someone sent it to him. I asked, Has the bot paid you yet? and he said no it hasn't, then I asked What about the person that sent it to him and he also said no they haven't. Only for him to later come back the next day to tell me about this same fee that they said they should pay before withdrawal.I find this absurd because folks are still too easy to manipulate into free stuff like that without even trying to do any kind of research about it. Best to say we should avoid things that seem too good to be true. Basically anything that isn't verified online is technically a scam, and even the ones that are can possibly be hacked.We should learn to spot simple stuff like this. basically Just because the mining bot has the Tensor signature on it doesn't mean it's legit. That goes for all crypto related activities even if it's a site , app and so on the logo doesn't technically in any way make it legit.A word is enough for the wise. That's all......
|
|
|
|
|
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:41:08 PM |
|
I was so shocked when someone asked me to verify the legitimacy of a project they sent to me some weeks ago, it was also a tap-mining kind of airdrop that was once a trend just a few years ago and ended up wasting people's time without giving out a good reward, I wondered why people will still put hope in such activities meanwhile it's scammers that has taken over that path now.  After I helped him to check, I also find out that the token was just a scam and they are giving them a deadline period to pay some fees and claim the token. This kind of airdrop is nonsense and a waste of time and probably might end up scammers those that pays attention to it.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Emeraldo
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:59:54 PM |
|
Those scammers would never stop scamming people through various ways possible. I don't know why people are still falling for most of the fake apps on telegram in the name of getting free money from mining. Anything mining is no more working and airdrop hunters should ignore anything they see online about mining to earn money.
The days of airdrops hunting has ended before now and these scammers are looking for who they are going to stress and scam in the name of free money. There is no free money agin in cryptocurrency and people should be watchful the kind of activities they are involving themselves when looking for how to make money without involvement of capital.
|
|
|
|
|
Silverstonez
Full Member
 

Activity: 364
Merit: 179
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:31:06 PM |
|
About 6 days ago a friend of mine sent me a link and he was like all I have to do is just tap and I will get paid. I was already feeling it was probably fake or just another scam. Being curious about what he said, I was forced to ask the Google AI about this and this is what it gave me:
This is why it’s important to do your research and verify before trusting, I’m excited you did your own research before trusting otherwise you would have been scammed. I few days ago, I came across a post where the poster was saying that his wallet was drained simply by installing an app without doing anything. As in, he didn’t register on the app but he later discovered that his wallet was drained off after installing the app on his device.
|
|
|
|
|
Su-asa
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:54:55 PM |
|
 After I helped him to check, I also find out that the token was just a scam and they are giving them a deadline period to pay some fees and claim the token. This kind of airdrop is nonsense and a waste of time and probably might end up scammers those that pays attention to it. I have participated in an airdrop before, and I luckily cashed out some money through it. However, during that time, I didn't pay any money for anything, not even a penny for transaction fees. Actually, these days it's easy to know a Ponzi scheme or scam because you can't do anything without paying a fee, but funny, the majority of people still do not carefully notice some red flags because they focus more on what they can get from it meanwhile it's a scam. This is why it’s important to do your research and verify before trusting, I’m excited you did your own research before trusting otherwise you would have been scammed.
Laziness is the number one problem most people have on the Internet, which is why scammers take advantage of them, as they find it very difficult to verify the information they receive before trusting it. Whether you are into the crypto space or not, it's very important to verify information before you trust it; if anyone does otherwise, they will be scammed. Most people trust before doing their own research, and they learn their lesson the hard way.
|
|
|
|
|
Gozie51
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:33:10 PM |
|
After I helped him to check, I also find out that the token was just a scam and they are giving them a deadline period to pay some fees and claim the token.
This is always the catch. Scammers will make you feel you will lose out if you fail to work with time. This is to make their would-be victim to FOMO and commit themselves. These days, it is very easy to know when you are about to be scammed if you take a little deep breath and ask certain question through Google. Scammers don't like patients because they know if you do that then you are either asking a friend for a review or you are asking Google. So I become skeptical if someone is trying to rush me over something especially on investment.
|
|
|
|
|
Curious T
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:44:36 PM |
|
I am also skeptical of anything that says, just tap, or just refer people, or just put a certain amount of money and you will get paid. The moment I hear things like that, all my spidey senses spring up, and the red flag notice starts blinking in my head. The moment somebody tells me about them, I immediately tell them, "It's a scam", without even checking to confirm, and so far, all of the time, I have been right. Nobody gives you free or easy money. You have to work for whatever money you get, or you have to take a risk. There is no free thing anywhere. I don't understand why people don't understand this. The moment people understand that nobody will hand you free things, then the rate of victims will be halved.
|
|
|
|
Wiwo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1126
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:09:39 PM |
|
Nigerians should be used to all this fake tap, tap tap bots, that tap to earn apps wasted Nigerians time two years ago and most people have moved on learning their lessons.
Now seeing the new wave as you and a few others already mentioned it show's that people still believe in such too good to be true rewards system that their promises from engaging in the activities.
To get things clears anything minning apps or cloud mining whatever is mostly fake scam, so we should already make a conclusion on that.
|
|
|
|
Queen Julie
Member


Activity: 78
Merit: 64
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:45:57 PM |
|
When will people learn there is no free money out there? This is similar to the fake government support message scam, which we all know. Free money is dangerous because if care is not taken, people will pay with their money and, in the end, not get anything in return. I do not want to believe people are still falling for this type of scam in Nigeria. I am also skeptical of anything that says, just tap, or just refer people, or just put a certain amount of money and you will get paid. The moment I hear things like that, all my spidey senses spring up, and the red flag notice starts blinking in my head. The moment somebody tells me about them, I immediately tell them, "It's a scam", without even checking to confirm, and so far, all of the time, I have been right. Nobody gives you free or easy money. You have to work for whatever money you get, or you have to take a risk. There is no free thing anywhere. I don't understand why people don't understand this. The moment people understand that nobody will hand you free things, then the rate of victims will be halved.
Referral campaigns that are in the form of affiliate marketing for legit projects exist that are not scams, but most of them are scams, and we have to be very careful. Influencers get these affiliate programs from different brands on a regular basis, and they also admit that some of them are scams.
|
|
|
|
|
Princess Leah
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 966
Merit: 347
Recognized among the best crypto casino options.
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:10:55 PM |
|
When will people learn there is no free money out there? This is similar to the fake government support message scam, which we all know. Free money is dangerous because if care is not taken, people will pay with their money and, in the end, not get anything in return. I do not want to believe people are still falling for this type of scam in Nigeria.
Many people is get scammed because of ignorance and misinformation, imagine if the OP wasn't wise to confirm that what he was introduced into is a scam, the would've been wasting his time mining a fake coin that would make him lose money through withdrawals at the end, he might be asked to pay certain amount of money in gas fee so the fake coin would be distributed to his wallet. That's how many people got scammed during that tap to earn era, some where sent fake links that gave out their details when they clicked on it. Anything that's free is either fake or scam related.
|
|
|
|
|
Amphenomenon
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:56:34 PM |
|
Nigerians should be used to all this fake tap, tap tap bots, that tap to earn apps wasted Nigerians time two years ago and most people have moved on learning their lessons.
Now seeing the new wave as you and a few others already mentioned it show's that people still believe in such too good to be true rewards system that their promises from engaging in the activities.
To get things clears anything minning apps or cloud mining whatever is mostly fake scam, so we should already make a conclusion on that.
There have some airdrop that have paid in a manner similar to this and it's part of the reason sometimes airdrop are annoying to me. Regardless, one good way to handle this is to verify online, go through reports of others, X (Twitter) and other social media platforms, going through comments and if there’s any where comments session isn't accessible, that is a red flag. This is an easy method without no technical expertise like going through Network blockchain to verify if there’s any form of liquidity or something.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|