Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 03:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Six pictures from paradise - milestones in BTC price history  (Read 76 times)
JaanusRaim (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 477
Merit: 54


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:14:35 PM
 #1

1) The last date BTC was below $ 10 000 - September 9, 2020 ;
2) the last date BTC was below $ 1000 - March 27, 2017 ;
3) the last date BTC was below $ 100 - July 29, 2013 ;
4) the last date BTC was below $ 10 - October 27, 2012 ;
5) the last date BTC was below $ 1 - April 16, 2011 ;
6) the last date BTC was for free - the end of 2010.

Source: investing.com
https://www.investing.com/crypto/bitcoin/historical-data
BTC fell below $ 100 inside Mt Gox exchange during February 21-22, 2014 Mt Gox crash but I do not consider this a free market price.

These six snapshots are currently nothing but dry figures—like a skeleton. I propose putting some flesh on these bones and telling the stories associated with these dates.
The stories may, but need not, be directly related to Bitcoin—both true stories and dreams are welcome.


NB! I need to explain here what I mean by the phrase "BTC was free" and why I identified the end of 2010 as the last date for obtaining BTC for free.
I dared to say "BTC was free" because the lack of financial resources was not the main obstacle obtaining Bitcoins during its first years. Not at all.
The main obstacle was finding the right keyword ("Bitcoin") and the ability to make even a very rough estimate of Bitcoin's value. The average probability of finding this keyword 2009-2010 was only about 1 : 1 000 000 because there was no information whatsoever about Bitcoin in the mainstream media at the time. "Bitcoin" was first mentioned in TV on December 22, 2010 and the BTC price surged from $0.06 to $0.30 during the final quarter of 2010 that means from $ 300 000 to $ 1 500 000 for a total BTC market cap (5 million Bitcoins) then available.
 

Alvin_talk
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 182


I don't want peace, I love problem always


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:53:17 PM
 #2

I first heard about bitcoin back in 2017-2018 when I was still an undergraduate. If I had invested in bitcoin during that period, my portfolio would have grown ×86 considering the price of bitcoin today. The issue was that there were so many ponzi schemes and scam projects that has defrauded so many persons in my country during that period, including me.

So when I first heard of bitcoin back then I didn't pay much attention to it because I just taught it was just another ponzi scheme disguising as a decentralised digital currency. I regret never paying attention to that opportunity earlier on but I am still happy that I have started somewhere today, hopefully we would see another major bull run that will benefit those who just started setting up their portfolio recently.

JaanusRaim (OP)
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 477
Merit: 54


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:10:56 PM
 #3

I first heard about bitcoin back in 2017-2018 when I was still an undergraduate. If I had invested in bitcoin during that period, my portfolio would have grown ×86 considering the price of bitcoin today. The issue was that there were so many ponzi schemes and scam projects that has defrauded so many persons in my country during that period, including me.

So when I first heard of bitcoin back then I didn't pay much attention to it because I just taught it was just another ponzi scheme disguising as a decentralised digital currency. I regret never paying attention to that opportunity earlier on but I am still happy that I have started somewhere today, hopefully we would see another major bull run that will benefit those who just started setting up their portfolio recently.

Yes, excluding the 2010 due to lack of information, we all had five chances to get 10x return in an half-year (in 2020/21 5x return in an half-year and 10x return in 4,25 years). It is not a bad result for a full century but it really happened inside a single decade Tongue
Italian Panic
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 868


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 08:47:32 PM
 #4

The next step will be Bitcoin trading below 100k. This may happen during the next bull market, and in the subsequent bear market the price will most likely not fall below 100k; we can therefore say that, for the time being, Bitcoin is still trading at a discount compared to its projected highs. Only he knows where it will go, but if adoption continues to grow and institutional adoption takes hold, then the numbers will be astronomical. Something is afoot, because central governments are no longer selling the bitcoins they seize but are holding onto them; the purpose isn’t yet clear, but in the meantime it’s a sign.


██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Stalker22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1662



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:03:29 PM
 #5

The next step will be Bitcoin trading below 100k. This may happen during the next bull market,
~

This could happen as early as this year.  It is not impossible if demand keeps pacing supply.  The only thing we wont know for sure until the next bear market cycle.

the real question is: how long will we have to wait for the next milestone?  Hopefully no more than 7–8 years.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
boyptc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 713


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:11:13 PM
 #6

1) The last date BTC was below $ 10 000 - September 9, 2020 ;
2) the last date BTC was below $ 1000 - March 27, 2017 ;
3) the last date BTC was below $ 100 - July 29, 2013 ;
4) the last date BTC was below $ 10 - October 27, 2012 ;
5) the last date BTC was below $ 1 - April 16, 2011 ;
6) the last date BTC was for free - the end of 2010.
Nice pattern we have here that says a lot about bitcoin's price as year pass by. As for the free, I also remember the times when I used to transact for free.

I guess that the six digits to be last seen is really the next one. If we'll base it on this pattern, it's not going to take a lot of years for us to see that isn't it?

Maybe the next 2-3 years could be the ideal one. That's just a guess though as it's unpredictable.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!