Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 09:55:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow it happened again, new casino same shit!  (Read 610 times)
danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:26:00 AM
 #21

Slot games are really hard to win. You cannot just blame the gambling site because the slot providers also messed it up. They created games with bonuses that will give almost nothing most of the time. I don't even know why they made the effort to create a bonus round when it's so obvious that it is not even near a "bonus" game. It's a heartache. A stressful event that will give you high hopes, but the truth is there's nothing that will come out of it.

I say this because I have played slot games for a long time, and I have given up because most of the games sucks in RTP, and they will just drain your money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
m2017
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1742


keep walking, Johnnie


View Profile
Today at 04:41:33 AM
 #22

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening,
Many people say that, but eventually they go back to gambling. Smiley

it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily
Something that has become a universally accepted norm can't be called cheating. Smiley

as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it.
Well, the God of Randomness can be merciless and cruel to us at times. Smiley

That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse
I don't see any fundamental difference between various casinos, since the same providers supply all the games and the odds of winning are the same everywhere. That is, of course, assuming the casino doesn't have the ability to alter the RTP - though I certainly have my doubts about that.

By the way, a slightly off-topic question: are games created by providers audited to ensure they match the stated RTP?

as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant.
Well, you can burn through a deposit very quickly in slots, since the only required action is pressing the "spin" button. Perhaps you should have placed fewer bets and selected fewer paylines to play more cautiously?

What is wrong with these people,
It’s a casino, baby. Smiley Or did you hope to easily walk away with the winnings?

I still believe no one audits them,
I’d also like to get to the bottom of this and find out whether casino games (slots) actually undergo audits at all.

I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things.
Because we delude ourselves with the hope of victory.

Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.
But can you do it? How long? Smiley

fighter2627
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 239
Merit: 86

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 04:51:55 AM
 #23

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



I think op this is not the first time you've this like this now, maybe you still hoping to win a big prize here isn't? Anyway, we probably know before we even enter the casino that the chances
of us really losing here are high.

That's why some people here always tell those who have been playing for a long time to just enjoy gambling and only put in the amount that we can only lose so that we won't complain
later when we lose. It's better not to expect than to expect to win the jackpot here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Awaklara
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1946
Merit: 862


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 04:59:55 AM
 #24

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it.
Your luck was very bad in that game, why not try another game after consecutive losses? Consecutive losses always make us frustrated, but maybe you really should look for a new casino that makes you luckier.
I always use small funds for casino games, different from sports betting where I actually allocate more.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
viljy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
Today at 05:02:22 AM
 #25

That’s why I don’t like slots. It’s completely impossible to even roughly calculate the odds (unlike in roulette). A box of surprises, mostly unpleasant ones. Of course, losing is extremely disappointing. And especially if you’re on a losing streak. In such a situation, the best option is to take a break from gambling. Or switch to live gambling (if you really don’t want to take a break). Well, as for that... what else can you say, apart from platitudes, words still can’t replace winning.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Umulala-alala
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 616
Merit: 321


ALIGE


View Profile
Today at 05:23:42 AM
 #26

You sound so frustrated..

There could be loosing streaks sometimes, it doesn't totally mean the casinos are cheating or so, Gambling sometimes gets like that but it's just that every one knows the truth, mathematicaly you are suppose to loose. So I feel you pore too much emotions on it, for something you know how the end result would be.

Although from what you have said I do feel that this one is too much from them, the loses naturally are not suppose to be this brutal. Maybe you can check out sports betting if you still have interest on gambling after a while
At some point when some gamblers losses much they feels maybe the casino is cheating but that's not true.

At some point in time i think it is very important for a gambler to know when to step back or take some break after losing many times in a row. Losing streaks can happen in gambling, but when the losses start affecting your emotions or after you have lost much money, taking a break is probably the best decision but it won't be possible if the gambler is an addicted one.

Gambling should be seen as an entertainment not what you hope on to win back previous losses by chasing losses, chasing losses can easily make an already bad situation get much worse because i have seen people it has happened to, this why gamblers should ensure they always gamble with what they can afford to lose.

Ruttoshi
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 842


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
Today at 05:41:04 AM
 #27

OP, it's obvious that you have gambled for a long period of time and I feel that's time for you to take a break to avoid further losses because it's clear that the casinos are only after your money and designed the game to dry your bankroll faster.

This is why I focus mainly on sportbet because I know that I'm watching the game and any manipulation on the game isn't from the bookmakers but from the referee on the pitch or VAR. Casino games sucks.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1328


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
Today at 05:54:45 AM
 #28

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

I feel you, I also have this kind of experience, worst I also experienc all my bonus buys were losses.  My bankroll was gone in less than 10 minutes lol.

There are also many instances where the game gives a good win for the initial spin around 5 to 10 spins then after that, all results were losses.  This kind of instance seems to suggest that the slot game is laying a trap to make us think that probably the next spin will be a win.

This is also why I play slot games rarely now,

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 05:58:52 AM
 #29

This will most likely happen in most casinos not because it is cheating but because they all use almost the same algorithm, so it is not surprising that the same thing happens to you in more than one casino.

Losing $100 in 10 minutes is indeed painful, but I don't expect you to stop. Many have said that but couldn't stop. You are now upset because of what happened to you and you decided to stop, but I expect you will go back to trying it after some time when you forget.

Not really. I plan to stop slots as this casino I didn't see before it has the option when you self exclude that you only cannot access the casino side, slots and other games while they let you play sport betting. I will try again only sport betting as I could have copied 100 bets with that amount that I lost lighting fast and see how it goes. I agree that self exclude should not include sport betting as you have to wait for events and that is some sort of guarantee that you don't go berserk after losing consecutively.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Oasisman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3444
Merit: 601


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:32:16 AM
 #30

Same reason why I slowly stepped away from slot games.
Sometimes, it's just too tempting to play slots when you think about fast money that you tend to forget it could drain your money fast as well. Bonus buy is one of the fastest way to drain your money too, lol.

I think we should be mad with how the game providers are being regulated. They must set a standard specific RTP to make the game more fairer for both the casino and players.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2837


No to Euro CBDC


View Profile
Today at 06:40:10 AM
 #31

The OP doesn’t seem to have grasped what variance is.

Slot games are really hard to win.

In fact, they are the most profitable for the casino. And the most addictive for the player.

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening,
Many people say that, but eventually they go back to gambling. Smiley

Indeed.

At some point when some gamblers losses much they feels maybe the casino is cheating but that's not true.

They don't need to cheat to make a lot of money.

OP, it's obvious that you have gambled for a long period of time and I feel that's time for you to take a break to avoid further losses <...>

I agree.

Not really. I plan to stop slots as this casino I didn't see before it has the option when you self exclude that you only cannot access the casino side, slots and other games while they let you play sport betting. I will try again only sport betting as I could have copied 100 bets with that amount that I lost lighting fast and see how it goes. I agree that self exclude should not include sport betting as you have to wait for events and that is some sort of guarantee that you don't go berserk after losing consecutively.

Well, I don’t agree with that. Self-exclusion should apply to all types of betting offered by the casino.

And you look as though you need a complete break from betting.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
maxeIPEL.00
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 8
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:57:45 AM
 #32

if the same issue keeps happening across different casinos, i’d stop depositing until the withdrawal terms and operator details are properly checked. vega is another platform i’d research carefully before using.
Futurexxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 288



View Profile
Today at 07:09:48 AM
 #33

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



You are not really getting the point about gambling, because if you do, you should be aware that your chances of winning is like 5% out of 100%. That's is more of the reasons why casino owners are getting more richer by the day and the addictive or obsessed gamblers getting more wretched by the day, since they are always on the losing side.

Gambling is not a do or die thing, so you should only be doing it for fun, because if you keep on going all in the way you sound emotional in your statement, things might easily go from bad to worse due to you inability to gamble responsible.

xenomorfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 994
Merit: 418



View Profile
Today at 07:10:05 AM
 #34

That’s why I don’t like slots. It’s completely impossible to even roughly calculate the odds (unlike in roulette). A box of surprises, mostly unpleasant ones. Of course, losing is extremely disappointing. And especially if you’re on a losing streak. In such a situation, the best option is to take a break from gambling. Or switch to live gambling (if you really don’t want to take a break). Well, as for that... what else can you say, apart from platitudes, words still can’t replace winning.

The reason why you don't like slots is because you don't win, but i assure you that live it's always a little emotion, the lights, his, touching the metal.
Of course, i personally know for a fact that after 20 minutes i would be bored to death, then the game is repetitive.

Ishicryptic
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 258



View Profile
Today at 07:12:07 AM
 #35

This is why I advocate gambling for entertainment, I don't see gambling as a place to get rich because of these crazy house edge, winning feels good no doubt but accept that you will most likely encounter more loses because that is how the casinos makes more profit. This realization made me not to take gambling matters very seriously, it's not a job that should feel entitled to make money after every session, it is a past time and if many gamblers have this mindset I'm sure that they wouldn't have any high expectations when playing slots or any games for that matter. Entertain yourself with small amounts that you're comfortable to lose and walk away happy whether you win or lose.

Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 07:12:46 AM
 #36

Anyone who is into virtual casino should expect anything that they see from these Casinos. But what do you expect from these casinos that they will be generous with you and give you some rounds of wining, casinos are not fair this is one thing that people has to understand when ever they are trying their luck in any Casino games because, are only after they their interest and how much that they can make off your pocket. All Casinos are the same no one is exemted , so no need trying to try your luck with different Casinos.


This is the reason why people should not deposit too much money when, when ever they are on virtual casino games because they are playing against the rules set by the casino which is very difficult for anyone to over and win . The best solution to this is to make sure that they quit these virtual casino games for your best interest.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
giammangiato
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1550


View Profile
Today at 07:13:18 AM
 #37

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.


I understand that slot machines are the most attractive, but they are money-eating machines.
I much prefer betting, at least the outcome of matches is the same for everyone and they can't cheat individually.
All casino games are fun, but they are literally money-eating, draining the bill in minutes, forcing the user to reload quickly.
Avoid them like the plague if you want to survive.
L E G E N D A R Y
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 234



View Profile
Today at 08:08:19 AM
 #38

This here is the very reason why I basically dislike casino games, slot to be precise. I mean I can’t just leave everything to the casino to decide whether I win or not, or to decide when I should get luck or not, the game should decide it and not the casino. Even though some casino games claim the games are provably fair, the fact that I don’t get to know how the whole thing plays out or how the game’s results are decided just makes me feel even more skeptical. I’d rather just stick to sports betting, not because I believe that also can’t be manipulated, but because I’m sure that chances are harder when you’re watching everything in real time.

swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
Today at 08:59:29 AM
 #39

This here is the very reason why I basically dislike casino games, slot to be precise. I mean I can’t just leave everything to the casino to decide whether I win or not, or to decide when I should get luck or not, the game should decide it and not the casino. Even though some casino games claim the games are provably fair, the fact that I don’t get to know how the whole thing plays out or how the game’s results are decided just makes me feel even more skeptical. I’d rather just stick to sports betting, not because I believe that also can’t be manipulated, but because I’m sure that chances are harder when you’re watching everything in real time.

Yeah I am slowly but surely moving toward this. I deposited just 30 dollars and am enjoying the sport betting by copying other people bets. However if I keep losing consistenly I may switch back to betting myself. I am not that interested to play singles or small parlays as I want to hit a really huge multiplier, a life changing event winning bet. I know I am playing lottery this way yet small deposits do not cost me anything and I will keep trying the lottery for some time.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 09:14:25 AM
 #40

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



Yes, every casino is a scam. Please stop gambling. Grin

Or maybe we are hot but into a losing streak, if I go on with losses for 3 bonus packs straight then I will just pause it for the day because it is a clear sign that the luck is not on our side.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!