Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 08:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow it happened again, new casino same shit!  (Read 599 times)
swogerino (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:19:43 PM
 #1

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 09:48:37 PM
 #2

This was why, when I walked away from casino games, I didn't even look back and didn't miss it. Mhen! The engineering in that shit is just too obvious, and yet they have the guts to scream and promise gamblers high returns when they know it is nothing like that.

I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
uneng
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 860


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:57:04 PM
 #3

It's a slots game provided by a third party platform to the casinos you are playing at, right? So it doesn't work to play at different casinos expecting different scenarios, because the algorithm is going to be the same.

It's really frustrating to lose so many times in a row without any winnings meanwhile which could at least allow you to play for longer, and since that is how the games work, it makes no sense to continue playing on them.

I couldn't afford losing 100$ in 10 minutes, so it would be definitely a major reason to decide quitting and going for a calm life... In your case, it's clear it stopped being fun to become a burden.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6578


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:58:25 PM
 #4

It has happened to me before several times, and it has happened to me before on Stake. The highest that I was noticed before was not more than 7 to 9 consecutive losses. But because I am using small amount to gamble on the casino section of the gambling sites, there are times that I win 7 times consecutively also. But at the end, I think I may be losing than winning, but I am not sure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 638


🍓 BALIK Never DM First


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:59:04 PM
 #5

Are casino rigging the games themselve by running their own script?

After all, they simply use slot providers.

Reality is that slot provider themselve give casinos the option to select RTP range.

Some casino might set their RTP to the lowest version, like 88% or 92% instead of 96%.

So, even though they are audited on paper, they are actually draining our balances quickly through a predatory system. It is best to avoid such casino.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
Hazink
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 458


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:59:44 PM
 #6

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it.

All casinos are the same, or all game providers are the same. You can play in different casinos on games provided by the same provider and if there is anything, I think the fingers should be pointed at the provider not the casino itself, unless you are playing some casino originals, and from the game I see from the screenshot "rabbit garden" its part of pragmatic play games, I'm a slot lover at same time I see bonus buying as means of losing money very fast.

Emjay24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 353



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:52:57 PM
 #7

I just quietly went with sports betting, because it makes no sense to log into my account to gamble, have fun and even spend extra on a feature that promises to give me an advantage, and at the end of the day I would be leaving the site with anger and disappointment.
I do more of sports betting as well, but I already gave up on winning massively in a casino a long time ago, so when I play slots or dice, I don't expect much from it. Beyond a crazy engineering behind casino games, I think OP was expecting a lot from a game of pure chances and freaked up when what he thought was a clear advantage failed him. OP can still verify his bets if he feels unfairly treated, or some sort of manipulations. In the era of provably fair, anyone can audit the casino with the results of his bets and call them out if he finds out some manipulations on the outcome of his bets.

Sonia_123
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 202


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:05:03 PM
 #8

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



This is the reason why I don't bet will big amount but smaller amount in a casinos because of their lack of trust and fake hopes/promises that will leave me angry since they have already set the games to their favor no matter how you win, you must definitely lose back to them, I don't really know how they are doing this, that is why it is better you just gamble with what you can afford to lose than expecting to win and have some funds in your pocket after gambling.
Dreadboost
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 392
Merit: 261


SIG-907996683C


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:15:13 PM
 #9

It is a matter of choice. If a gambler is not comfortable using a casino that looks rigged to others, it has to be his decision, and no one should take that from him.

Maybe taking a chill pill will be best for you. It's not easy to lose 100s of dollars regularly at different casinos without a win.

In the meantime, I noticed an error in the image. I can't view it.

Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:19:22 PM
 #10

You sound so frustrated..

There could be loosing streaks sometimes, it doesn't totally mean the casinos are cheating or so, Gambling sometimes gets like that but it's just that every one knows the truth, mathematicaly you are suppose to loose. So I feel you pore too much emotions on it, for something you know how the end result would be.

Although from what you have said I do feel that this one is too much from them, the loses naturally are not suppose to be this brutal. Maybe you can check out sports betting if you still have interest on gambling after a while

AVE5
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 370


Winning & Loosing is the option. Take a decision


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:32:11 PM
 #11

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

You know when it's said that before you see a Grown Man cry tears, he must had been HIT very hardly with lessons learnt in the hard ways. Especially that which you're trying to explain yourself and it's just like no one is understanding you quite better as much.
My advice to those that finds themselves in such predicaments doesn't have to be grieved with others who can't understand their pains for crying out. So anyone that's not fit to your shoes won't understand you at all.
So IMO, I think you were being too curious about depositing for bonus and making profits while the excitement get ruins when you've got too many controversial outcomes.
But I'll advice that you should quite of you can't continue and don't listen to anyone preaching to you to keep trying maybe your luck will come somedays else, you'll run bankrupt.

Agbamoni
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 692


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:39:26 PM
 #12

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it.

All casinos are the same, or all game providers are the same. You can play in different casinos on games provided by the same provider and if there is anything, I think the fingers should be pointed at the provider not the casino itself, unless you are playing some casino originals, and from the game I see from the screenshot "rabbit garden" its part of pragmatic play games, I'm a slot lover at same time I see bonus buying as means of losing money very fast.

I was heading towards this direction. Yes, the providers have a lot to say here, not the casino. This is why, even after leaving the first casino for the new one, he experienced the same result. If the games are rigged by a slot provider, it will affect all the slots, but what do they stand to gain if it is rigged? Is it not the casino that will profit if the games are rigged?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hispo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2086
Merit: 3214


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:13:28 AM
 #13

It is a matter of choice. If a gambler is not comfortable using a casino that looks rigged to others, it has to be his decision, and no one should take that from him.

Maybe taking a chill pill will be best for you. It's not easy to lose 100s of dollars regularly at different casinos without a win.

In the meantime, I noticed an error in the image. I can't view it.

Honestly I would also be very pissed if I lost one hundred dollars in a single sitting, in the same manner OP lost it... Just in ten minutes. That is gotta hurt.

Anyways, we all are free to choose what casino we give our money to, because in the end, they are going to keep our money because of the effect of the house edge. I would not immediately say a casino is rigginf their games because I happened to have a very bad session, but I understand why someone would think in such a way after losing much money...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
el che
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 782
Merit: 457



View Profile
Today at 12:38:29 AM
 #14

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.

I can understand your frustration man. Bad streaks hurt and it feels like the site is cheating you. I remember trying the Martingale strategy years ago and losing thousands in 15 minutes after missing eight blackjack hands in a row. At the time I was 100% sure the casino was scamming me. But looking back now, I realize it wasn't a scam, it was just brutal luck and bad variance. The odds can be slim but these losing streaks happen to everyone eventually. Walking away for a while is the best choice you can make.

tread93
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2044
Merit: 674



View Profile
Today at 01:07:37 AM
 #15

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



Well I wouldn’t put it past you ! The risk of gambling has never quite been worth it in my opinion but to each their own. I am okay with gambling here or there but the moment it becomes a problem stopping is the best and easiest on your wallet lol. Good luck man!

red4slash
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:49:40 AM
 #16

Maybe you need to be more selective in choosing a service provider because accusing a site of cheating just for the reason that you lose it is sometimes too much because in this case we are not forced to play on the site and we also have options for other games but we who choose slots and luck goes then it is not entirely the fault of the site but our personal fault that continues to force to play whereas knowing we must have lost in the game.

This is why I rarely play slots for now, although the visualization is very good and pleasing to the eye but when we only focus on each game must always win then certainly overthinking always happens and will always consider the site cheating because it does not give me victory even though I try every way to be able to win but do not realize that slots are a game of luck where there is no definite pattern, no definite ritual only luck is in control when we play.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
yhiaali3
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2576
Merit: 2692



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:59:57 AM
 #17

This will most likely happen in most casinos not because it is cheating but because they all use almost the same algorithm, so it is not surprising that the same thing happens to you in more than one casino.

Losing $100 in 10 minutes is indeed painful, but I don't expect you to stop. Many have said that but couldn't stop. You are now upset because of what happened to you and you decided to stop, but I expect you will go back to trying it after some time when you forget.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 207


View Profile
Today at 03:11:16 AM
 #18

Playing slot need luck so without that, you will difficult to win. I never use $100 playing slot because that is out of from I can afford. I prefer using small money like $10-$20 at once and not thinking about the result. I know the risk of losing money can comes anytime and shortly and I don't want spending too much chasing the win because when we lose, our minds will thinking and whispering to recover the lost. But that will not easy because we need luck to get our money back. Buy bonuses can't gives you much if you don't have luck so you should think twice before using the feature. Only those who are lucky that can win much.
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1118


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:52:51 AM
 #19

This will most likely happen in most casinos not because it is cheating but because they all use almost the same algorithm, so it is not surprising that the same thing happens to you in more than one casino.
I usually don't see the need of switching casinos unless they openly did you dirty. Perhaps giving an excuse to void your games even though nothing breaks their rules, freezing your accounts or too many inconsistencies in their policies and customer services. Slot games, poker, crash games and yada yada will often always be same experience, same outcome especially since most of them have cooperate terms with the same provider.

A quick advice to OP would be to quit for now. Don't you realize you're on a losing streak? The more you try to chase the loses, the closer you are to becoming a psychopath. For the sake of your mental health, quit for now. Find new hobbies and enjoy your money's worth. These casinos are super rich already.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tsaroz
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1128


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 04:21:59 AM
 #20

I am playing in the last casino I have an account which won't be long after this happening, it shows that all casinos are really cheating heavily as you cannot really have 22 lost buy bonuses and just 2 wins, not as criminal as 29 loses with 0 wins still very close to it. That was Stake, now it is Shuffle, this was even worse as it kept massively drowning all my money in the fastest way possible, just 10 minutes almost 100 dollars gone in an instant. What is wrong with these people, I still believe no one audits them, I know I am the absolute idiot who keeps playing such things. Most likely I will close my account there too and start a calm and happy life.



Gambling is a risk and statistically you can never win in long run. Gambling is not a game where you put money and get profit. Only the lucky ones are able to get more than they put.
Most of the gambling sites do have a system to verify your result. You could look for the provably fair system and use the hashes to determine yourself that the result was not intentional but random. If the games are not provably fair, don't use it. Uninformed people are more likely to lose faster.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!