crypto2cash.playw3.com (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:50:45 PM |
|
💵🤑 Crypto2Cash.playW3.com is LIVE 🤑💵
We fixed what every other crypto casino gets wrong.
⚡ INSTANT Cashouts - No 24hr pending 🎁 Daily Bonuses + Free Spins 💸 Industry-High Referral Pay
Powered by: BGAMING | Pragmatic Play | 3 Oaks | Live Casino | Crash & Predictions
BTC / ETH / USDT / SOL accepted
👇 Claim 200% Welcome Now: crypto2cash.playw3.com/bonus Code: FASTCASH
21+ Only | Gamble Responsibly
|
|
|
|
|
|
coin-investor
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:26:19 PM |
|
This is an online casino announcement; you should move it to the Gambling Announcement. I wonder why you think this is the right section for your announcement. I also notice that you are using a subdomain on your link. Are you an affiliate of playW3.com? There are platforms that create a subdomain for their affiliate, I know, as I used to be an affiliate marketer.
|
|
|
|
|
TheAndy500
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:50:44 PM Last edit: October 05, 2026, 12:13:31 PM by TheAndy500 |
|
Some interesting information: Casino is licensed: https://anjouangaming.com/license-register/?license=ALSI-202605064-FI2 This is a White Label operator connected to Sharker.com casino - Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5580926.0 Unfortunately, the person who created the ANN thread for Sharker Casino simply disappeared, leaving many unanswered questions. I think OP in this thread should explain the structure of this project more clearly.
The casino operates with the $GCOIN token - Playnance: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/playnance - Market cap $22M Created by Playnance: https://playnance.com/The project looks very extensive. Lately, there has been a lack of new updates on social media: https://x.com/Playnance_ but it looks quite serious. PlayW3 casino profile on X is more active: https://x.com/PlayW3_It's a pity that its representatives are not active on Bitcointalk, I hope this will change.
Playw3.com is a platform that claims to allow you to create your own casino/brand "for free in 60 seconds". It looks like the subdomain is simply a casino that someone created on their platform.
|
|
|
|
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 3694
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:03:12 PM |
|
This is how they spread their domain on the forum. It's called churn and burn they just created a topic promoting their product or service here and gone forever. That's the only purpose of creating this topic and the account. I wonder why you think this is the right section for your announcement. I also notice that you are using a subdomain on your link. Are you an affiliate of playW3.com? There are platforms that create a subdomain for their affiliate, I know, as I used to be an affiliate marketer.
Weird, it looks like you can play under the subdomain. It seems it is similar to operating your own casino using the template provided from the 3rd party source and hosting it to your own domain, but for this one, he just directly uses it under the subdomain and ignores to static to own domain.
|
|
|
|
|
TheAndy500
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:32:34 PM |
|
I wonder why you think this is the right section for your announcement. I also notice that you are using a subdomain on your link. Are you an affiliate of playW3.com? There are platforms that create a subdomain for their affiliate, I know, as I used to be an affiliate marketer.
Weird, it looks like you can play under the subdomain. It seems it is similar to operating your own casino using the template provided from the 3rd party source and hosting it to your own domain, but for this one, he just directly uses it under the subdomain and ignores to static to own domain. Playw3.com is a platform that claims to allow you to create your own casino/brand "for free in 60 seconds". It looks like the subdomain is simply a casino that someone created on their platform.
|
|
|
|
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1260
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:11:26 AM |
|
So they are legit? I dont see a referral so I assume that OP is connected to the casino. But if this is how they present it in the forum, they won't be able to get gamblers to play. they should hire a designer, make it appealing as that represents their company. But not sure if OP will be online again, hope he is really interested in promoting here, the forum is big, therefore its a good market.
|
|
|
|
|
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:21:16 AM |
|
We fixed what every other crypto casino gets wrong.
⚡ INSTANT Cashouts - No 24hr pending
How come this feature the error of every casino while most of the casino nowadays already offers instant withdrawal that it becomes the standard of casino nowadays. Your website name is not easy to memorize considering I play on bunch of crypto casino. Not to mention that the URL is very long which I believe I will forgot right after I browse this ANN thread. Nice to see you have licensed to operate, I thought you will not have licensed through my initial impression.
|
|
|
|
Crypto Library
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1268
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 12:10:44 PM |
|
Actually, from your screenshot, it seems that this license number- ALSI-202605064-FI2 actually owns these two domains (playw3.com, sharker.com). But I can't see any proof that crypto2cash.playw3.com is under the same license. So should we assume that since it is a subdomain of playw3.com, the licenses of both casinos will be the same? So my biggest question is, are the two casinos the same?, is the playw3.com main as management? Since the subs are not completely independent, and I saw their revenue sharing model was fifty percent from houseedge. This is new to me, and at the same time it seems like a kind of affiliate system. Otherwise, why would a platform let you operate a casino for free?
|
|
|
|
|
TheAndy500
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 12:22:36 PM |
|
~
~
Actually, from your screenshot, it seems that this license number- ALSI-202605064-FI2 actually owns these two domains (playw3.com, sharker.com). But I can't see any proof that crypto2cash.playw3.com is under the same license. So should we assume that since it is a subdomain of playw3.com, the licenses of both casinos will be the same? So my biggest question is, are the two casinos the same?, is the playw3.com main as management? Since the subs are not completely independent, and I saw their revenue sharing model was fifty percent from houseedge. This is new to me, and at the same time it seems like a kind of affiliate system. Otherwise, why would a platform let you operate a casino for free? As I wrote earlier: Playw3.com is a platform that claims to allow you to create your own casino/brand "for free in 60 seconds". It looks like the subdomain is simply a casino that someone created on their platform.
In other words Playw3.com is a White Label provider. You go to: https://playw3.com/partners you choose the casino name and in a minute you have a ready casino - the name you chose is the subdomain. Yes, that's it, the casino is ready completely for free in a minute or maybe few if you want to read all the rules. Since Playw3.com is a White Label provider, I understand that all casinos under them (as subdomains) operate under their license. I'm just not sure whether Playw3.com also provides the bankroll for them, but it seems so.
|
|
|
|
|
Japinat
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 01:55:00 PM |
|
I'm just not sure whether Playw3.com also provides the bankroll for them, but it seems so.
There should be a requirement for that since they are the subdomain, they are using the license and that could be put at risk when a scam happens. So internally there must be some requirements, but you said anyone can create a casino in a minute, this does not make sense.
|
|
|
|
|
|
TheAndy500
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 01:58:36 PM |
|
I'm just not sure whether Playw3.com also provides the bankroll for them, but it seems so.
There should be a requirement for that since they are the subdomain, they are using the license and that could be put at risk when a scam happens. So internally there must be some requirements, but you said anyone can create a casino in a minute, this does not make sense. So check it out for yourself: https://playw3.com/partnersIt will take you less time than writing this comment. Let us know how it went.
|
|
|
|
|
Japinat
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:08:06 PM |
|
I'm just not sure whether Playw3.com also provides the bankroll for them, but it seems so.
There should be a requirement for that since they are the subdomain, they are using the license and that could be put at risk when a scam happens. So internally there must be some requirements, but you said anyone can create a casino in a minute, this does not make sense. So check it out for yourself: https://playw3.com/partnersIt will take you less time than writing this comment. Let us know how it went. Thanks for the comment, and yes you are right a partner called "boss" can launch his own brand quickly. But these information are not there.
- bankroll requirement.
- who will be legally liable if the Boss tries to scam.
|
|
|
|
|
ovcijisir
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1470
Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:39:32 AM |
|
The first time I opened this website I immedeately noticed that ot is built by template which I usually consider red flag. But on detailed examination and while reading trough this topic I found out this website has innovative concept I never heard of before.
I would still be cautious to deposit larger amounts jntil this casino gains some good reputation on this forum.
|
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:50:53 AM |
|
Your website name is not easy to memorize considering I play on bunch of crypto casino. Not to mention that the URL is very long which I believe I will forgot right after I browse this ANN thread.
Lol, I didn't even notice it. Maybe they would have thought of something easier and presentable that players can quickly grab. Many gamblers might be discourage since they can barely memories it, so I will suggest they review it. Nice to see you have licensed to operate, I thought you will not have licensed through my initial impression.
But their ANN thread is still looking very dull and not that presentable. However, we have a very high competitive market out there and with how their ANN Thread is looking very scanting , I am still doubting how far they can attract more players to their platform. Maybe, making review with something more better presentation wouldn't be a bad idea if you ask me.
|
|
|
|
ovcijisir
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1470
Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 11:12:48 AM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 11:52:03 AM by ovcijisir |
|
~ But their ANN thread is still looking very dull and not that presentable. However, we have a very high competitive market out there and with how their ANN Thread is looking very scanting , I am still doubting how far they can attract more players to their platform. Maybe, making review with something more better presentation wouldn't be a bad idea if you ask me.
I would recommend to OP to consider buying copper membership to be able to make more presentable Annoncement thread with pictures and clickable links. Also there is option to engage designers and managers in Services section to take care of the threads.
|
|
|
|
Haunebu
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1047
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:19:18 PM |
|
Bad name choice for sure though what's worse is the bad ANN presentation which isn't professional at all and that speaks volumes in the hyper competitive crypto gambling world these days. This person didn't even bother putting proper effort into the title of this ANN thread.
No point discussing the licensing information in detail when there are bigger issues at play here people. Avoid!
|
|
|
|
Agbe
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 12:55:53 PM |
|
Op we are not in the analog age but in new age of digital age and you should not expect people to type your domain or website manually before the content and features of the website. All what I am saying is that you should drop the link of the casino here so we can easily click on it and navigate to the website. We fixed what every other crypto casino gets wrong.
and I am interested this clause. But let me reserve my comment on it for now until you fixed the Op. Add the link and purchase a copper membership so you can upgrade your announcement thread with some pictorial images on it for more beautification.
|
|
|
|
|
memehunter
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 01:36:28 PM |
|
We fixed what every other crypto casino gets wrong.
I don't think so. On the one hand you are giving an impression of fully decentralized on-chain casino but at the same time having this type of conditions hidden in your terms.  So basically for any amount of withdrawal (since it is written as 'any amount') player has to go through full KYC? I understand the license restrictions but than how can you claim below There's no button anyone can press to block your win, cap your win, or sit on your win. PlayW3 physically can't screw you
Winnings hit your wallet in about 0.3 seconds, average. No fake “balance” sitting on some server pretending to be your money. No queue. No “24–48 hours.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Ronsbit
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 06:40:10 PM |
|
We fixed what every other crypto casino gets wrong.
What new thing did you fixed because I looked all the variables you have itemized and nothing look's new there in the gambling industry. Everything you have mentioned are all old stories which new casinos always come up with as their marketing strategy to get they traffic they desire here. Your casino name is too complicated and very long. Sometimes choice of name's matters because these days, nobody wants to stress themselves with anything that would seems too confusing for them. The simple name is okay to remember and source after rather than a long and confusing name with no meaning.
|
|
|
|
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1200
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:56:16 PM |
|
He created this ANN thread but hasn't answered a single question; even after 24 hours, there’s been no response and he hasn't logged into the forum. That’s a terrible sign. To make matters worse, I looked into the casino and found some very strange things. It starts with the license: the casino claims to be licensed, but when you click the link they provide to verify it, you’re just taken to a verification site where you have to enter the license number. When you enter that number, this is what you see:  source: https://anjouangaming.com/license-register/?license=ALSI-202605064-FI2You might ask: " But member @TheAndy500 already posted this what's different? " If you look closely at the photo, you'll see that the casino shown isn't " Crypto2Cash.playW3.com " take a good look at the casino actually appearing in the image it's "playw3.com " And here’s the scariest part: the casino the OP created has no license; they simply copied everything from this casino: https://playw3.com/This is OP's casino:
 Crypto2Cash.playW3.com This is the casino the OP copied: https://playw3.com/In short: the OP's casino is fake; even the license belongs to the casino: https://playw3.com
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|