Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 06:16:16 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥 Crypto2Cash.playW3.com 💥  (Read 317 times)
ovcijisir
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1470


Open-code Isolated Crypto Wallet


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 07:36:14 AM
 #21

One weird thing that I found is that there is no company under registration number 16288 registered in Anjouan. I this used website to search for the alleged company number on OP's website.


Statement on the OP's webpage


Search for company number on https://anjouanoffshorefinancialauthority.org doesn't give any result


▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
iv4n
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:34:15 AM
 #22

Bad name choice for sure though what's worse is the bad ANN presentation which isn't professional at all and that speaks volumes in the hyper competitive crypto gambling world these days. This person didn't even bother putting proper effort into the title of this ANN thread.

No point discussing the licensing information in detail when there are bigger issues at play here people. Avoid!

Avoid is the perfect word for this casino. Too many red flags... I didn't even want to check the site, this presentation is really terrible.

I'm just not sure whether Playw3.com also provides the bankroll for them, but it seems so.


There should be a requirement for that since they are the subdomain, they are using the license and that could be put at risk when a scam happens. So internally there must be some requirements, but you said anyone can create a casino in a minute, this does not make sense.

So check it out for yourself: https://playw3.com/partners
It will take you less time than writing this comment.
Let us know how it went.

I didn't know it could be so easy to make a casino... "live in 60 seconds for free"! They even have their own coin: "$GCOIN - The Currency of the First Web3 iGaming Protocol". Is it all a scam?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 10:54:28 AM
Merited by TheAndy500 (1)
 #23

https://playw3.com/

This is OP's casino:


Crypto2Cash.playW3.com

This is the casino the OP copied:


https://playw3.com/

In short: the OP's casino is fake; even the license belongs to the casino: https://playw3.com

I don't think you know how domains and subdomains work. If you knew that, you would never say that the OP's casino is fake or anything like this. If I own the domain Playw3.com, no one can use a subdomain of my main domain unless I give them access. Both websites are owned by the same person/team. They just rebranded the subdomain with a different logo; there are no other changes. I have no idea why they would launch a website on a subdomain unless they plan to do B2B white label business by themself by creating and running casinos under the same main domain by creating multiple subdomains. This will allow them to use the same license on all the casinos.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1200


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:38:32 PM
 #24

https://playw3.com/

This is OP's casino:


Crypto2Cash.playW3.com

This is the casino the OP copied:


https://playw3.com/

In short: the OP's casino is fake; even the license belongs to the casino: https://playw3.com

I don't think you know how domains and subdomains work. If you knew that, you would never say that the OP's casino is fake or anything like this. If I own the domain Playw3.com, no one can use a subdomain of my main domain unless I give them access. Both websites are owned by the same person/team. They just rebranded the subdomain with a different logo; there are no other changes. I have no idea why they would launch a website on a subdomain unless they plan to do B2B white label business by themself by creating and running casinos under the same main domain by creating multiple subdomains. This will allow them to use the same license on all the casinos.

When I mentioned it being fake, I said so because there is a main casino which has its own owners and the casino in question was a copy of everything from that main casino; I contacted the main casino's support team to clarify this, and you can see the response here:



This is a response from the casino's support: https://playw3.com/

Even if the OP had some agreement with the main casino such as paying for permission to use its resources the OP's casino would still be a copy, given that it features exactly everything the main casino has. To make matters worse, the license doesn't cover both casinos; you might want to double-check which of the two actually holds the license.



This license is valid only for the playw3.com casino; playw3.com has no authority to issue licenses or to authorize another casino to use that same license. That is why the Crypto2Cash.playW3.com site lacks a link proving it holds its own license; instead, it simply posted a link to verify license validity while displaying the same license number used by playw3.com. This clearly indicates that the operator of Crypto2Cash.playW3.com lacks the funds and means to establish their own casino and pay for a license; in my opinion, we are dealing with a very dangerous casino.

I used the term "fake site" because I believe it was created to deceive people, I know they might have had permission to copy everything from the other site, but that just shows it's a casino lacking the funds to build its own platform, and it demonstrates that they have no intention of running a serious, long-term business.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1095



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 05:23:49 AM
 #25

When I mentioned it being fake, I said so because there is a main casino which has its own owners and the casino in question was a copy of everything from that main casino; I contacted the main casino's support team to clarify this, and you can see the response here:

This is a response from the casino's support: https://playw3.com/

Even if the OP had some agreement with the main casino such as paying for permission to use its resources the OP's casino would still be a copy, given that it features exactly everything the main casino has. To make matters worse, the license doesn't cover both casinos; you might want to double-check which of the two actually holds the license.

This license is valid only for the playw3.com casino; playw3.com has no authority to issue licenses or to authorize another casino to use that same license. That is why the Crypto2Cash.playW3.com site lacks a link proving it holds its own license; instead, it simply posted a link to verify license validity while displaying the same license number used by playw3.com. This clearly indicates that the operator of Crypto2Cash.playW3.com lacks the funds and means to establish their own casino and pay for a license; in my opinion, we are dealing with a very dangerous casino.

How else do you think the white label casinos work?
It is Playw3.com themself which is giving other people rights to buy a white label solution named "Be the boss" and own that platform within the subdomain. The subdomain has the same theme, games, and everything else as the main domain. The license provider provides the license for the main domain, and any subdomain created within the main domain is part of the main site, so the same license is applied in these other domains as well.

Quote
I used the term "fake site" because I believe it was created to deceive people, I know they might have had permission to copy everything from the other site, but that just shows it's a casino lacking the funds to build its own platform, and it demonstrates that they have no intention of running a serious, long-term business.
As for this part, yes, they might be a scam, or they might be legit. We cannot know that. I agree that any serious business would create its dedicated platform using its own main domain instead of getting a subdomain of another casino. I am sure playw3.com itself is going to lose its reputation if they operate this way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!