Been a regular stamp collector and enthusiast literally all my life....made some loaded bitcoin stamps as you can see here
www.crypto-stamps.com and here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5321507.0 I have designed some new stamps....not loaded but with a Bitcoin theme as I always have. I have used my trademark logo Satoshi as the center piece of these fine stamps.
There will be 24 different type of stamps made and 10 sheets of each. Each sheet will have 35 stamps in it as you can see below. There will also be error stamps as well which are highly coveted in the philatelic world.
ONLY 10 SHEETS of each type of stamp will ever be made and of those 10 sheets,
and 5 are for my collection. So only 5 sheets will be available for sale. I will be posting an auction once a week and whom ever is lucky enough to win will own one of the 5 being sold.
With this type of stamp, one has been reserved to be broken up and used with postage stamp for winners of these auctions as well as the free raffles.
So in this series it will only be 4 sheets! I am starting an auction with the following stamp sheet. GOODLUCK TO YE ALL!
Starting BID : 0.0005 BTC
Minimum Bid Increment : 0.00005 BTC
SNIPE: Any bid made in last 10 minutes will extend the auction 10 minutes beyond end time OR last bid until no new bids are made.
End time: Sunday 11th October 2026 5pm EST (NYC time)
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/new-york Shipping...$10 in USA and overseas depends what you want . Registered is $40...or ship to Mopar and you take from there
For overseas shipping...I will not be responsible for lost mail. I would suggest using a US based re-shipper like Mopar.
