Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 03:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice game seems not too popular  (Read 656 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1916


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:45:53 PM
 #61

Dice game seems not too popular
Not only is the gambling industry competitive, in games they also compete, even though dice games are less popular in your environment, but not elsewhere, dice continues to evolve well, The proof is that the game of dice is still widely discussed and still exists today. Yes, we understand that dice is not as popular as modern games today, but in certain places it is still the best game.

In my opinion, the adaptation of dice to digital casinos today is no less competitive, many gambling platforms generally place dice games in a special place, people will easily find dice game features, I see that the average online casino has dice games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1118


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:56:40 PM
 #62

winning dice game is too poor
You have completely wrong idea about this!

You can actually control odds of winning in dice games yourself.

If you want, you can play with 98% chance of winning for lower payout.

Alternatively you can take lower probability of winning and set your multiplier of up to 100x.
I just looked that up and you're right. It's possible to win almost every roll if you risk tolerance is really low, but I can imagine how incredibly small the odds would be. 98% chance of winning wouldn't give you more than a dollar on huge stake per game? At least that's how I look at it. How many times do I have to roll to make a reasonable amount?

Quote
Reason people don't talk much about dice games is simply because they look so basic, simple UI. That is precisely why dice games are my top choice!
I have never played dice game before and I don't know what the UI looks like, but from the description, it must be very boring to watch your screen and the same display through every game. You seem to like something really basic so Web3 casinos are not for you I guess.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PostQuantumBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 168


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:16:24 PM
 #63

Dice game seems not too popular
Not only is the gambling industry competitive, in games they also compete, even though dice games are less popular in your environment, but not elsewhere, dice continues to evolve well, The proof is that the game of dice is still widely discussed and still exists today. Yes, we understand that dice is not as popular as modern games today, but in certain places it is still the best game.

In my opinion, the adaptation of dice to digital casinos today is no less competitive, many gambling platforms generally place dice games in a special place, people will easily find dice game features, I see that the average online casino has dice games.
I do not usually see dice in a place where people can easily see it in gambling sites, maybe because I do not pay attention to it but you are not wrong that dice is not less common like OP said it is. Dice is one of the most played games on gambling sites. So saying it is not popular is something that is very wrong. I think it will comes to mind of people to search for dice on gambling sites and many games that are dice will be seen. People will search for it because they played dice when they are all young.

len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 618


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:20:32 PM
 #64

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
I don't know whether you are really talking about the facts, or maybe I just don't understand what you mean from this thread. You did not even know that the site you are promoting provides a dice game.  Smiley



Since back when I was still frequently betting on primedice until now, almost every gambling site has offered dice games because this is an old game that is still popular among gamblers. And now I am very curious, which gambling site do you know that does not provide a dice game?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 04:33:29 PM
 #65

Not only is the gambling industry competitive, in games they also compete, even though dice games are less popular in your environment, but not elsewhere, dice continues to evolve well, The proof is that the game of dice is still widely discussed and still exists today. Yes, we understand that dice is not as popular as modern games today, but in certain places it is still the best game.

In my opinion, the adaptation of dice to digital casinos today is no less competitive, many gambling platforms generally place dice games in a special place, people will easily find dice game features, I see that the average online casino has dice games.
I often see them in various casinos, too for beginners, it seems like the first game to try it’s simple and straightforward, and the odds are easy to grasp even for those who have no desire to study the math behind it. Dice offers a low barrier to entry for players looking to test their luck early on, though they likely move on to slots, poker, or sports betting and never look back at Dice. That’s how I picture the typical player's journey, though sometimes I feel nostalgic and decide to try my luck there again albeit briefly, as I quickly lose interest.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:39:56 PM
 #66

What do you think?

It is indeed not easy, but dice and roulette games are two games I often played at the beginning of my gambling. Although now I indeed play slots and sports betting more often, dice games are actually quite easy to play. The same goes for slots, which are now perhaps more popular and have a very large variety of games.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
o48o
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1304


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:52:46 PM
 #67

-cut-
Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
I doubt it's the "possibility of winning being too poor"
You can literally see and understand the probability in every game, unlike in most games, where probability can be near impossible to count.

I am not sure what's there to talk about either? It's a boring game.
But i see the appeal if you want to grind your account fast and rise trough vip levels. I mean you can make 3x points for that in sports betting, but it's going to be so much slower. With dice and automated play, you can gain ton of points for your rank in no time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DanWalker
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2744
Merit: 592


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:10:17 PM
 #68

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
Dice is neither dead nor unpopular.

Rather it is a mature game.

It is natural for there to be less new hype surrounding any mature game.

But that is not proof of low usage.


most popular methods are various forms of the Martingale strategy and auto-betting.
If you start with 1 USDT and double your bet after each loss then the stake would reach 1024 USDT after 10 consecutive loss.

And the cumulative loss would stand at 1023 USDT.

So, while Martingale strategy sounds attractive, in reality having bankroll to survive that sequence, as well as dealing with table or betting limit, poses major issue.

To be honest, simple interface of Dice game makes it easy to feel like there is solid strategy involved.

But strategy and mathematical advantage are not the same thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jerrycrypto2024
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 230
Merit: 103


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:22:49 PM
 #69

Dice game is popular locally but not as casino where many can gamble with it, I remember during my childhood years back before most game take over the society dice game has always been a game that most family used to keep themselves awake during moonlight play especially in the rural area but they just play for fun no attachment of financial game as they are not ready to bet or gamble on the game, except the dice game discussed here is contrary to the one I know during my childhood, I know been played as online casino is not popular to user or gambler but on mere usage for fun is popular in some location.

Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 631


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:27:50 PM
 #70

98% chance of winning wouldn't give you more than a dollar on huge stake per game? At least that's how I look at it. How many times do I have to roll to make a reasonable amount?
In my opinion, when it comes to dice game, the question How many time do I need to roll to earn any reasonable amount? is less useful than How much variance am I willing to accept in exchange for any certain amount of turnover? That is actual math behind it i think.


i see the appeal if you want to grind your account fast and rise trough vip levels. I mean you can make 3x points for that in sports betting, but it's going to be so much slower. With dice and automated play, you can gain ton of points for your rank in no time.
I wouldn't call Dice any shortcut to free VIP.
It's more like paying for very fast turnover, where loyalty reward may partially compensate that cost.
Actual question is whether total VIP benefit exceed our expected gambling cost.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
atookz
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 578
Merit: 189


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:59:00 PM
 #71

IMO, dice is a popular game in crypto casinos, but there is no "complicated strategy" to discuss that much about with it, and it is so simple. Apart from Stake and Duelbits there are a few others which offer dice games, others have mentioned them plenty, so I'm not going to bother recommending them, they're more or less the same.

When it comes to strategies, well, no strategy can guarantee a win. The results are purely random (provably fair), so all we control is the target and the bet size. The house edge is also small, about 1%, so it's not that the odds of winning are that bad. Still, in the long run the house always wins. But strategies such as Martingale only appear safe until you experience a losing streak, and your funds are lost on the spot.

I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 534



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:09:25 PM
 #72

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

I’m among those folks who loved playing dice . If I remember clearly , i guess I wasn’t that good at it either . I think most folks don’t really understand or know how to play dice . I personally when come to casinos I always make sure to avoid games I’m not fond of , cause my money is on always on the line .

Talking about casinos that offer dice games, I know a few reputable ones like DraftKings, BetMGM, and bet365. But they primarily use traditional payment methods.

Bitcoin Maxi
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 189
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:29:08 PM
 #73

I do not usually see dice in a place where people can easily see it in gambling sites, maybe because I do not pay attention to it but you are not wrong that dice is not less common like OP said it is. Dice is one of the most played games on gambling sites. So saying it is not popular is something that is very wrong. I think it will comes to mind of people to search for dice on gambling sites and many games that are dice will be seen. People will search for it because they played dice when they are all young.
Dice games are of different types and there are some that are not interesting at all. Dice was a very popular game when I was growing up till now. It is a good local games some players often gamble with so make money from other players that are not so good at playing dice and becoming fortunate to make money from others that are losing due to their inexperience about  playing dice.
If you are looking for it on a casino, you will have to search very well because they are of different types and some looks like spin, having auto and manual options.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPIN ║ BITVEST ║ PLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
abaeze
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 187



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:30:52 PM
 #74

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
There are very few people here who don't like dice.There was a time when I used to play dice regularly with friends in addition to the casino. Now people like new and more interesting games. However, those who are working on the signature campaign here, i.e. Rainbet, Stake, Wolfbet and almost all other sites, you can find some kind of dice.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

No, In gambling, there is no guarantee that a game will be sure to win if it is easy and there is no guarantee that a difficult game (such as chess) will be sure to lose. Every casino is built to make a profit for the owners, so the house edge is the main thing here.

Smartprofit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2482



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:35:20 PM
 #75

Dice isn't dead ... I recently played it myself at an online casino. 🙋

In fact, it's probably the oldest form of gambling. Dice was played in Ancient Egypt, and the Musketeers at the court of Louis XIII played dice.

My friends and I loved books and movies about the adventures of the Musketeers as children.

Dice were very accessible, as they were included in board game boxes. Every boy always had a few of these plastic dice in his pocket. So, we actively played dice as children, including for money.

Now, dice (in a wide variety of variations) is present in every online casino. It's a game whose outcome doesn't depend on the player's skill, ability, or knowledge, it's pure chaos. That's why we love it! By the way, dice is a great way to generate entropy.  High entropy can be used, in particular, to generate a seed phrase for a cryptocurrency wallet.🧑‍💻

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Adiljutt156
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 628


Part of AOBT Gang - English Translator to Urdu


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:43:44 PM
 #76

I often see them in various casinos, too for beginners, it seems like the first game to try it’s simple and straightforward, and the odds are easy to grasp even for those who have no desire to study the math behind it. Dice offers a low barrier to entry for players looking to test their luck early on, though they likely move on to slots, poker, or sports betting and never look back at Dice. That’s how I picture the typical player's journey, though sometimes I feel nostalgic and decide to try my luck there again albeit briefly, as I quickly lose interest.
Few years back Dice was one of the popular games on many casinos because its charisma was working and peoples were having enough chance of addicting but as time is running things are taking changes now too many games which are bringing fun and peoples are oftenLy staying on Dice recently I check few old gods are still trying their luck with high odds because they feel its better for them even they are having no dream wins.

Beginner's surely needed to be stay on this for sometime because its always give enough space and chance of doing experiments but as someone is having good experience he always change quickly because now many games are having enough entertainment while Dice is still having no changes which keep gamblers on this and they take more time for having good wins.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
mak013
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:51:44 PM
 #77

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
You can play dice anywhere in real life – anyone can do it. At a casino, you want something more specific, something you can't just play with your neighbor in the evening. I'm too lazy to go around casinos checking whether they have dice, but I can say I've never been interested in that kind of game at any casino I've played at. Maybe that's the main problem.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Karl_3000
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 213


I’m drunk on bitcoin


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:55:15 PM
 #78

You can play dice anywhere in real life – anyone can do it. At a casino, you want something more specific, something you can't just play with your neighbor in the evening. I'm too lazy to go around casinos checking whether they have dice, but I can say I've never been interested in that kind of game at any casino I've played at. Maybe that's the main problem.
That is not the main problem and there is no problem at all. You have not been reading what people have been posting is the reason your post is like this. People posted already that dice are one of the common games in casinos, but I guess you just read the OP and quote him without reading what other people posted.

Another thing is that you could have just research about it before posting.

Rashlyowl
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 303


rākā - ₿ - vṛṣabha


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 10:39:31 PM
 #79

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

Dice is a common game found on casino sites, it would seem strange for a site claiming to be a casino not to have it. Personally, I don't really like playing dice, not because of the chance of winning or anything like that. I don't like playing dice because the game isn't entertaining enough for me. I prefer slots because they are more entertaining, even though the house edge is higher than dice (original games in general).

Chinesebaby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 152


Authentic Bitcoin Lover


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:42:53 PM
 #80

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
Maybe it's simply because dice games have a low house edge, which is why casinos prefer to promote slot games, which is actually a luck base driven game than Dice games whose outcome is purely base on the users strategy. And with slot games,  casinos tend to make more money than on dice, because dice games give gambler more control over the odds, which is why I think most of the newly launched crypto casinos now prefer to start with slot games than dice. But moreover, both are two important casino games.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!