Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 08:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice game seems not too popular  (Read 708 times)
Franklyn-wood
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 420
Merit: 129



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:59:13 PM
 #81

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
Dice is a very popular game. I have heard of many people playing dice. If Dice were not a popular game, many people would not have heard of it. To be honest, I don't know much about Dice, because I have never played it. I don't have much experience in gambling other than sports. After sports, I have played slots a few times. I don't play any other games, so I don't have much experience in this regard. If I had, maybe I could tell you better.
Dice is a nice game to play good for for and entertainment and allows two or more people in the game which I also enjoy playing. When I started it, it was mainly for entertainment and fun, I use to think that dice games are difficult to play, not untill I played it before I was able to differentiate between it and slotes even sport games are difficult to predict and win.

alegotardo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1808


☢️ alegotardo™


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:07:31 AM
 #82

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

It is not that dice games is difficult, what exists is a way to play and choose the probabilities... but as a general rule, it follows what we see in other games: the higher the chance of hitting, the lower the payout.
When I get bored with sports games, I spend my money on slots and dice... it is fun for those who like to lose money quickly in exchange for a little fun with adrenaline.

And about strategy on gambling games, that does not exist! What you can do is control the risk, but never predict results or eliminate the house edge... Dice is a game of random results, each roll is unique and unpredictable, there is no strategy, there is nothing to base yourself on... just manage your bankroll according to your balance and your luck at the moment.

Darker45
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3458
Merit: 2149


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
Today at 01:49:13 AM
 #83

I think dice remains popular until today but probably not as popular as before.

I still remember those years when dice was the dominant game in the crypto gambling scene. Dice was actually the pioneer. I think it was SatoshiDice that started it all.

Later on, there were big names in the crypto gambling industry that focused only on dice, or at least dice was somehow their main game. Many even had the word dice in their names. Some eventually transitioned into a casino offering more games.

You're probably wrong in saying that dice "is not that common for most of the gambling site".


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
Today at 02:32:02 AM
 #84

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

Once upon a time, dice is the most popular games as far as Bitcoin related online sites. Who would forget about this famous Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!

But it looks like that it is still being played today, maybe not the same as before, but still there are some of us traditional gamblers who from time to time might be nostalgic go to their favorite casinos and play this game. If you look at that thread, it is still active with some updates from the author from time to tiem.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Ryu_Ar1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 912



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:44:59 AM
 #85

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?
That is not entirely true because even though there are many additional variants in gambling in terms of games but DICE remain an option for some people especially when they are bored in playing slots or other new games.

It is undeniable that the popularity of craps for now on the site there is a slight decrease (such a possibility) because most of the gamblers are now more often in sportsbetting or in slots but saying craps games are not popular for now it is a mistake for me especially when we are in land-based casinos then certainly there are still a lot of gamblers who will be at the craps table.

As long as gambling still exists, DICE will still continue to exist because there must be loyal fans of this game even though we are in the midst of the onslaught of modern gambling games.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 5483



View Profile
Today at 04:01:26 AM
 #86

Dice rolling is one of the most popular games, and it's also iconic and significant for cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular. I can only remind you that Bitcoin's adoption began, in part, with dice rolling. Before that, many cryptocurrency enthusiasts didn't understand what Bitcoin was for or how it could be used. Using Bitcoin in dice rolling helped people understand its value, lol. It seems strange, but it's true.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
Today at 05:27:51 AM
 #87

Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.

I don't know, dice game is present on all sites I play. I personally love this game. The was a site many years ago called PrimeDice with one and only game on it - Dice. I used to hang out there a lot. Their chat-box was something, I can tel you that.

Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.

What do you think?

I won several times with 9,900x and many, really many times with 1,000x on my bet. The probability of winning dice game is neither "poor", nor "rich". It's just based on math. If you aim at 2x on your bet - it's around 50%; if you want 9,900x - 0.01%. I used to think, "Even winning at 2x is hard, how dare people to aim at 10x?" But I was wrong. Even 9,900x is possible.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!