|
Bd officer
|
 |
Today at 12:14:06 AM |
|
You should have looked into this better, after seeing your thread I tried to find dice games in some of the best casinos but every casino has them. So your statement is wrong, maybe you only looked in two casinos?
Now this game may not be in your favorite list so it doesn't seem popular to you. Personally I don't like this game either and maybe I played it for 2-1 days in the past but then I didn't play it anymore. But I will say dice is a popular game which is why this game is available in almost all casinos.
|
|
|
|
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1029
LFG
|
 |
Today at 12:27:17 AM |
|
Are you sure it's not too popular anymore? Because for me, it is still popular until now. It's just not always in the conversation anymore. Probably because we've talked a lot or almost everything already about dice in the past. There's not much to talk about dice now. Players are also trying different games already. But dice is still popular.
If you visit different casinos, you can see there are still thousands of players playing dice every time. That proves it's still one of the most popular games until now. That's like one of the OGs of casino games.
|
|
|
|
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 01:15:59 AM |
|
The possibility of winning in Dice games is actually higher than in other casino games. It's one of the basic games where you can increase your wagering amount.
Why is it not that popular anymore? Well, Slot games came out. There are a lot of slot providers now, and they create games nonstop, even though the mechanics are repetitive. They change the images, multipliers, and maybe some bonus types that are changed a bit. Why would a gambler switch to slots? Well, it's the offer of a higher multiplier in a possible short game. One could get it in 100 spins or maybe not in 1 million spins. I think it became more inviting because they can enjoy the slot games and also have hope of a bigger win in a short span of time.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
As-Soon-As
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 994
Merit: 331
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 01:51:27 AM |
|
Are you sure it's not too popular anymore? Because for me, it is still popular until now. It's just not always in the conversation anymore. Probably because we've talked a lot or almost everything already about dice in the past. There's not much to talk about dice now. Players are also trying different games already. But dice is still popular.
If you visit different casinos, you can see there are still thousands of players playing dice every time. That proves it's still one of the most popular games until now. That's like one of the OGs of casino games.
Dice games are still very popular in the current position, maybe because they are not related to dice games, he thinks that the wait for dice games has decreased but it is not. The games are now more updated than in the past, thousands of players are still playing dice games, because each game is popular, the casino sites have marked these games as popular and have given players the opportunity to play. However, I participate in dice games at least once a week and I like the game quite a bit, even if you enter with a small amount of money, it is possible to spend a long time in it, just like slot games.
|
|
|
|
fullfitlarry
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 504
Merit: 363
You Attract What You Are
|
 |
Today at 02:03:26 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
It used to be one of the popular games at the start of Bitcoin gambling site if I'm not mistaken. But when casinos evolved like having slots providers and sports betting, this game somewhat was temporarily put at the back sit. And when the thrill of crash games arrived, dice games was forgotten already. There was even a bot design for it that is famous here when I look back. So it's about how crypto base games have evolved so much in the last 8 years or so that dice is no longer that popular in today's landscape.
|
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
Today at 02:12:07 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
Almost most gambling sites will make dice as a game for their original casino so your expression here for me is less precise because regardless of what the dice will not be left until now. Although for some gamblers will prefer to be in other games but DICE will still be his enthusiasts moreover we know DICE has always been a second choice for some gamblers when they are bored with slot games or are in sportsbetting. Just because it is very rare to talk about dice when gambling does not mean the interest is reduced although it may be compared to the past when gambling was still undeveloped as now DICE are slightly marginalized but I think for now DICE will be optional when I am feeling bored being in sportsbetting.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
Online
Activity: 1470
Merit: 2105
よろしく
|
 |
Today at 02:28:08 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
Hmm, I disagree. At stake for example, which has the most players by a long shot, dice is often the most popular originals game. I checked just now and only mines has more active users playing it right now, that shows you how popular this game still is. It's fast action, that's what people are looking for. By the way, basically every site these games offers dice, at least every site that offers originals games. If they don't have originals then they still have some provider dice game, with often much higher house edge though.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
SPIDERMAN008
|
 |
Today at 02:42:38 AM |
|
Dice was the main gambling game of the industry a decade ago. There were dice websites everywhere, but as gamblers got tired of dice, new games become more popular and dice became secondary.
However, if chances of winning on dice are poor, the chance of winning on another gambling games are poor as well. What happens now is that gamblers have a false perception they can win through another gambling games, while considering dice to be inferior.
The same mechanism which apply to dice also apply to another gambling games (house edge).
You are right. Dice game was very popular because it was very simple and it took very little time to understand the rules. And also because of this, new excitement was not created. So users started shifting to other casino games. Now gamblers are looking for excitement, visual experience and entertainment along with profit. And new games have left the popularity of dice game behind here. But I still hear old gamblers playing dice game. In dice game, no kind of analysis can be taken advantage of, but in other betting, gamblers psychologically think that they can profit through analysis and experience. This psychological feeling can be a big reason for shifting from dice to other games.
|
|
|
|
|
Maslate
|
 |
Today at 03:09:49 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲?
method for what? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site. Because dice started it all. During the early years, Dice is the mot popular games here, i remember through btc on a game like its nothing, now we cannot do that anymore. So dice will stay as it will represent our past, play it or not, it's will remain being offered. Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? No, some dice sites even offer 0,5% house edge,.. it's clearly not the chance but it's not fun anymore, at least for many. Slots now are the new favorite, even 3% house edge, we don't mind that because we are having fun. But, DICE WILL STAY!
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
Today at 05:07:13 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲?
You can play manually, or have fun with autobetting... Autobetting with expert settings can be pretty interesting. ....and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
I think all crypto casinos have their original dice game, and some third-party providers offer it too... Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
It's gambling... we win & lose all the time. It's foolish to talk about "the possibility of winning" without knowing your bankroll, your goals, and your playing style. I don't know about the others, but years ago I played dice like crazy... So maybe some of us just got bored. Once upon a time dice, crash, and limbo were something new, and some of us played those games too much. I still like to play them here & there, but not even close to how it was before...
|
|
|
|
|
Outhue
|
 |
Today at 05:24:15 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
How many online casinos have you checked out to finally come up with this thinking? There are many other online casinos that offers dice game and there are many gamblers who likes Dice more than other casino games online, this is a very popular game I don't know why you said that they are limited, that's not true. Online dice games are very popular, you should try asking an AI or just type a similar question in a search engine e.g Google, it will reveal how popular Dice games are, it's very massive compared to how you described it, too massive to not know as a gambler, and this is why I concluded that you are probably a short time gambler who hardly tries out other games online, I am guessing that sports bet is your favourite.
|
|
|
|
Brizi5000
Full Member
 

Activity: 308
Merit: 164
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
Today at 05:47:01 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
Dice games are played across several platforms it’s just that you haven’t tried out others too. The possibility of winning in a dice game is just the same as other gambling games because they are majorly a game of luck and chance but there are some dice games like Backgammon where you can apply some basic elements of skills and strategy to enhance your chances of winning. The most important thing to note is that in gambling no matter the game you’re playing you have a 50-50 chance of winning or losing.
|
|
|
|
viljy
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
Today at 06:08:48 AM |
|
Actually, many casinos have a dice game. The chance of winning is not small at all. For example, with a 50% chance, you almost double your bet (almost - because the casino retains its profit, say, at 1%, i.e., in this case, the RTP is 99%). The fact that people don’t talk much about dice games doesn’t mean that this gambling game is not popular at all. What is there to discuss? The game is very simple, everything has already been said before us. Overall, due to the simplicity of dice games, roulette is preferable, as it offers more betting options.
PS There’s also dice poker. This is a more interesting gambling game than the simple dice game, but it’s less common in casinos.
|
|
|
|
|
Royal Cap
|
 |
Today at 06:19:23 AM |
|
Actually, after seeing your post I visited a few gambling websites and found that the dice game is no longer available on many sites. However, I found that the dice game is available on all the casinos that have a section called the original game section. But most of the ones that have rented games from other providers and run their casino sites do not have the dice game. Maybe its popularity has decreased a bit. I myself used to play dice games a lot when I first played casinos, but now I don't play them much. Now I play other slot games and the Aviator game. So yes it has actually lost a bit of popularity.
|
|
|
|
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 2837
No to Euro CBDC
|
 |
Today at 06:20:07 AM |
|
What do you think?
What I think is that craps was more popular in land-based casinos decades ago, when there was no internet and not such a wide variety of games. When online gambling first began, it enjoyed some popularity initially amongst those who had already played in land-based casinos and because there wasn’t such a wide variety of games. These days, it isn’t very popular.
|
|
|
|
Oshosondy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1542
|
 |
Today at 06:20:49 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
You do not need demo for playing dice. If you visit the site that you can play it, it is very simple to play. But you can use demo to learn about it before you trying betting on it. I have played it before on livecasino.io Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it?
I do not see it different from other ones like roulette, blackjack and baccarat when I am playing it, but the three are far more common than it.
|
|
|
|
|
boyptc
|
 |
Today at 06:28:36 AM |
|
Crypto.games, stake(primedice), coinroyale and the other old casinos that are also in the forum have dice.
I think that you haven't looked at those oldest ones because until now, they've got the dice game never have been removed from their list.
And another tip is to look at the gambling announcement board and check each of the other popular ones if they have a dice or not because most of them do.
|
|
|
|
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365
|
 |
Today at 07:34:22 AM |
|
Is there any specific method to play Dice 🎲? and why is not that common for most of the gambling site to offer dice game. If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
I have no idea where do you usually gamble but your question shows that you are not really exploring all other casinos out there where you can find dice game in most casino. There will be too many sites to mention but I will mention some with can be said as popular or old casinos such as Shuffle, Bitcasino, Rollbit, Roobet, Fortunejack, Coinroyale, Crypto.games, betcoin, bustadice, earnbet, jacksclub and many others. Haven't you ever played there before so you think that there are not many casino provide dice game? Was it because the possibility of winning dice game is too poor that is why people do not talk about it? I believe there are people who do love playing dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
What do you think?
Dice has its own player-based and I believe the number of gambler who play dice game regularly is still big enough although the current situation slot can be said as the most popular casino games. Dice game usually comes with lower house edge compared to other games such as slot, so basically it has better chance of winning than slots or other games with higher house edge. Not many people talk about it here does not mean that it is no longer popular, you should check the casinos and see how many players are still playing dice till now.
|
|
|
|
|
Agbe
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
Today at 07:37:33 AM |
|
I don't think that the reason why people don't show much interested when it comes to some slot games such as dice is not even about the wining probability . There are so many slot games on Casinos that if you want to play you can't exhaust them and some of them are not just worth wasting your time on because the wining probability is not just encouraging, hence the reason why most people are not even showing much interest in dice as a slot game. Again the reason why some of these new Casinos has removed dice game from their platforms is that, they understand that people don't fancy it again when compared to other games.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
Gozie51
|
 |
Today at 07:50:04 AM |
|
If I am not mistakenly, Duelbits and stake.com offers Dice game on their site. Apart from these two gambling site which other platforms offers dice game on their site.
What do you think?
Crypto.games, stake(primedice), coinroyale and the other old casinos that are also in the forum have dice. There are host of others like bc.game, wild.io, coincasino.com, bitstarz.com, hardrock.bet, 22bet.ng, williamhill.com etc. I checked those on Google. I think op didn't do those research. Dice games is one of the oldest manual games that local people bet on the streets and it has become very popular even more than so many casino games because of its old history and easily understandability like ludo and draft. It is still very popular and casinos are still offering it. The most popular dice game in casinos is lightening dice, I think it is developed by evolution Was it because the possibility of winning diclaying dice at home, but I do not think is also that easily to get winning on dice game.
Its pattern of winning is still based on luck. Dice game is one of the gambling games that I see as luck base.
|
|
|
|
|