Julien_Olynpic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 5483
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:36:13 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
SPIDERMAN008
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:08:16 AM |
|
In my gambling experience, I have never made a big profit, and I have not suffered big loss frequently. So even if I make a profit, it creates a lot of excitement in me. But it has never made me overconfident. That is why I have never bet aggressively after making profit.
And when many gamblers keep betting for a long time and face the experience of making big profits and losses constantly then these feelings become used to them. Then the gambler does not see such events as an unusual thing. Which may seem like a lot of excitement and emotional shock at first but later it is considered a normal experience. If someone makes a $500 profit or loss at the beginning, then the excitement he will feel, if he continues like this regularly over time, he may become a victim of a larger amount of profit or loss. As a result, the brain will automatically consider it as a normal activity. And if the same event happens regularly, the brain may also reduce the release of dopamine, as a result the excitement is no longer the same as before.
|
|
|
|
|
sotelorene
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:24:28 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1322
EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:33:26 AM |
|
I think we cannot compare emotion from inside and outside gambling..
When I hear about emotion being linked to gambling, usually what comes to my mind is negative, because that emotion would be the reason why we lose (most of the time), since it dictates our brain which suppose to be the one that should be followed.
on your other example like purchases, I think we cannot relate that to gambling. The point is, if you control your emotion well, you "might" win in gambling.
|
|
|
|
m2017
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1742
keep walking, Johnnie
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:46:14 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation.
It seems I don't belong to that "we".  All in all, I have doubts that gamblers win often (otherwise, casinos would be unprofitable), and even greater doubts that they stop in time and withdraw their deposit (or part of it) without succumbing to the temptation to keep playing until they’ve lost the entire amount. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly.
It feels like my personal losing streak never ends.  I’ve simply never managed to find myself in a situation where, after a long string of losses, I was able to win something significant. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"?
If I ever get lucky enough to win, I’ll probably make use of that "emotional proof" feature. After all, what’s the point of winning otherwise? You have to spend the winnings before the urge strikes to place another bet in hopes of increasing the pot, which would likely just lead to blowing the whole bankroll.  Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry.
To my mind, it looks like a waste of money and an attempt to appear "more high-end" than the gambler actually is. Once the prize money is spent, things will go back to the way they were, and the gambler will drop back to their previous level of consumption (all that luxury will simply fall away like a husk). These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I’m not really prone to impulse buying; I’d be more likely to purchase something practical. Instead of expensive jewelry (which is often overpriced) I’d opt for gold bars or bitcoin, may be, "solid" altcoins. Still, the idea of treating myself to mark a success and specifically cementing a casino win by acquiring something tangible and valuable, ms like a perfectly sensible move. That covers part of the winnings. The rest could go toward something that might not be strictly "useful" but brings emotional satisfaction, like travel. Why not?
|
|
|
|
|
Maslate
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 03:51:20 AM |
|
How do you spend your money you won from gambling? of course on things that will make you happy. It's a proof of success but we all know its just a temporary success, honestly I would not even call it success as my definition of success in gambling is long term. But for the sake of discussion yes we can call it that way. Mine is different since I don't win big money in gambling, what is big for me cannot buy expensive things, but I can treat my friends for a drink using all the money I won. 
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Dave1
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:17:18 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
During my early years of gambling, when I will have this big losses, I will just go and shop around and buy things. Sort of just coping with that losses and trying to forget what happens. And so same things when I win big, I didn't keep the money, but instead wanting to buy as well and saying to myself that at least the casino can't get back this money from me as I have spend it. Although it might be wrong as I will go back and deposit again and then play. So for sure most gamblers have experienced that roller coaster of emotions that there are days that you are going on a huge winning streak and feel very lucky so you spend that money. Then days that you want to stop or at least forget about gambling and have a reset because you needed one.
|
|
|
|
|
TedMosby
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:22:19 AM |
|
I think it depends on how much money you won. Your bankroll may have experienced wins and losses many times, massive drawdowns, etc. But if your next "big" win is still around that number, it may not cause a sudden emotional change. But if your win is an unusual amount, an amount that is really significant and you never had that much before, what you call "emotional burnout" probably couldn't stop you from experiencing a sudden emotional change.
Let's say the average of your bankroll is $50, you wager a lot, experience a big loss, then deposit again, lose, then deposit again, then you win $1,000 after a few attempts. It still counts as a big win considering your bankroll is $50. But your mind may already be doing a pseudo-calculation, assuming that the true PNL is not significant compared to the total of your deposits. Then here, I think this condition won't trigger a significant emotional change.
It would be a different story if you won a jackpot, like $50,000, $100,000, or other amounts that you never experienced before, and your mind knows easily by pseudo-calculation that it's a big positive total PNL. It would probably trigger sudden euphoria.
Just imagine people who won a lottery. They may have bought lottery tickets many times, spent a lot of money in their entire life on the lottery. But once they win, they know what they have spent is nothing compared to what they earned.
However, to personally answer your question, my answer is yes, I sometimes did it. I sometimes tried to spend the money I won, because for me, a win is not a win yet until you can spend your money. Only withdrawing is not enough for me, because I may use it to deposit again and may lose it all on my next run.
|
|
|
|
viljy
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1831
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:33:49 AM |
|
Judging by the stories about people who won huge sums in the lottery, they really did spend the money on expensive purchases, travel, and so on. The same probably applies to people who win at casinos or in betting (I assume this, since I haven’t had my own experience of winning huge sums). I don’t consider this to be an impractical emotional proof. It’s just as practical as ordinary expenses. If a person has won money that allows them to indulge in luxury, why wouldn’t they do so? But what would he do? Save money? Invest? And when would he just be able to live for his own pleasure?
|
|
|
|
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:53:55 AM Last edit: October 05, 2026, 05:05:15 AM by Sandra_hakeem |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Well, turns out I'm a very emotional person so there must be an emotional proof for obvious reasons. Maybe it's a gender thing IDK but for me, after a short/ long period of recording so many losses back to back, I'm wasted already, there's no point to keep pushing. I don't know what next is supposed to happen, but I can change the outcome now by refusing to gamble even more. "A consistent gambler is a profitable gambler": that quote right there have driven more people nuts than coke. We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation.
It seems I don't belong to that "we".  No. We really don't belong there. All in all, I have doubts that gamblers win often (otherwise, casinos would be unprofitable), and even greater doubts that they stop in time and withdraw their deposit (or part of it) without succumbing to the temptation to keep playing until they’ve lost the entire amount. The thing is, they don't have selfcontrol so it's kinda impossible for them to ignore other Juicy odds during withdrawals. They always want to interpret it in a different context--- like, they're more brave to withstand the loses because they don't get carried away by the winnings. We all know what it is.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
fighter2627
Member


Activity: 245
Merit: 87
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:04:33 AM |
|
In my gambling experience, I have never made a big profit, and I have not suffered big loss frequently. So even if I make a profit, it creates a lot of excitement in me. But it has never made me overconfident. That is why I have never bet aggressively after making profit.
And when many gamblers keep betting for a long time and face the experience of making big profits and losses constantly then these feelings become used to them. Then the gambler does not see such events as an unusual thing. Which may seem like a lot of excitement and emotional shock at first but later it is considered a normal experience. If someone makes a $500 profit or loss at the beginning, then the excitement he will feel, if he continues like this regularly over time, he may become a victim of a larger amount of profit or loss. As a result, the brain will automatically consider it as a normal activity. And if the same event happens regularly, the brain may also reduce the release of dopamine, as a result the excitement is no longer the same as before.
I think the majority of crypto gamblers here on the forum don't really win most of the time, but often they are actually losers in the reality of gambling here. Maybe some of them just enjoy their gambling, or maybe they just rely on luck as others say or think. And there are others who are really addicted to gambling here. That is why whether we win or not it sounds like that it doesn't make sense anymore.
|
|
|
|
NewRevelation
Full Member
 

Activity: 378
Merit: 156
Thank Goodness..
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:16:56 AM |
|
Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I remember, after so many loses, and I finally won, a somehow huge amount, I ensured I gave my self a treat, not out, but we'll prepared and garnished at home. I made sure I ate something nice. After all, it has been a long time of loses and sad mood with gamble, and today that am happy with a fat win, I should get some fun. But the last end of your statement is what I didn't do. I left the gambling shop after cashing out, and decided to use my money well. There was none wasted. None even went back to the Casino for another bet, nope. I used my money for important things that that are still of use to me till today, and it's 6 years ago. I know winning a bet doesn't always happen, and so, when it happens, I always try to make it count positively for me.
|
|
|
|
|
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5542
Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:27:30 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I bought a house on my last big win and took the family on a big vacation to Disneyworld. I feel like that's pretty practical, but I know you're talking about smaller wins not life changing money. Least that's how I feel you mean it. I can remember a few nice wins on the poker table and going out for a nice dinner the next day. Might go out and buy a new outfit as I usually felt pretty good and wanted to look good, but definitely lost the feeling the next night as me running like god ended and I would lose a few hundred.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Findingnemo
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1142
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:32:56 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Emotions or in other terms it is stupidity that goes against common sense, if someone is winning or losing then the decision should be made by themselves so there is no point in regreting their decision later. And if they feel exhausted after gambling instead of the thrill, then they are doing the gambling completely wrong and better for them to stop it and do only when they are ready to accept both the outcomes.
|
| ..Stake.com.. | | | ▄████████████████████████████████████▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄████▄ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██████ ██ ██████████ ██ ██ ██████████ ██ ▀██▀ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ ██ █████ ███ ██████ ██ ████▄ ██ ██ █████ ███ ████ ████ █████ ███ ████████ ██ ████ ████ ██████████ ████ ████ ████▀ ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██ ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███ ██ ██ ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████████████████████████████████████ | | | | | | ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ ▄▀▄ █▀▀█▀▄▄ █ █▀█ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▄██▄ █ ▌ █ █ ▄██████▄ █ ▌ ▐▌ █ ██████████ █ ▐ █ █ ▐██████████▌ █ ▐ ▐▌ █ ▀▀██████▀▀ █ ▌ █ █ ▄▄▄██▄▄▄ █ ▌▐▌ █ █▐ █ █ █▐▐▌ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█ | | | | | | ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ████▄ ▄█████▄ ▄████ ████████▄███████████▄████████ ███▀ █████████████ ▀███ ██ ███████████ ██ ▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ ▄▄▄█▀ ▀███████ ███████▀ ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀ ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀ | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:38:25 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them. Yes, sure, it's very important to not forget celebrating your lucky win. I usually go to a good restaurant with my gf after a good win or at least buy myself something I could not afford buying earlier. My max gift to myself after a good win in poker was a nice laptop. Yeah, and of course I don't forget about my gf in those moments. An expensive perfume or a pair of expensive shoes goes her way sometimes too.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
|
oll
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:40:57 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
This principle extends beyond gambling. For example, women often follow the "I deserve it" principle. I know girls who aren't officially employed; they don't strive to develop themselves. They get into trouble because of their short-sightedness. In their free time, they only watch entertainment. But when they get their hands on big money, they buy iPhones and expensive things instead of thinking about their assets. It's a completely one-celled mentality. Gamblers often aren't happy with their winnings and don't think about how to put that money to work. But for some reason, I continue gambling, hoping to win back everything I lost. It's a bad business model, to be honest. But everyone lives by their own brain.
|
|
|
|
Taskford
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:41:30 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I bought a house on my last big win and took the family on a big vacation to Disneyworld. I feel like that's pretty practical, but I know you're talking about smaller wins not life changing money. Least that's how I feel you mean it. I can remember a few nice wins on the poker table and going out for a nice dinner the next day. Might go out and buy a new outfit as I usually felt pretty good and wanted to look good, but definitely lost the feeling the next night as me running like god ended and I would lose a few hundred. Amazing and that means your winning is really huge for you to afford such thing. Never tried to experience such life changing situations, I also can't afford to spend huge amount of money and placing much bigger bets. That's why I always end up winning less, then end up losing. Didn't ever think about I could possibly hit the jackpot, since usually I will just try to have fun using the small funds I deposited in the casino.
|
|
|
|
Danjay567
Newbie

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 05:59:46 AM |
|
I think we cannot compare emotion from inside and outside gambling..
When I hear about emotion being linked to gambling, usually what comes to my mind is negative, because that emotion would be the reason why we lose (most of the time), since it dictates our brain which suppose to be the one that should be followed.
on your other example like purchases, I think we cannot relate that to gambling. The point is, if you control your emotion well, you "might" win in gambling.
I actually do agree with your point 100% I think in gambling setting emotion should be set aside to avoid negative results. In most time emotion kill the brain to see and forecast perfectly, this usually happens to sport bet gamblers, sometimes in period of prediction some do carried away by emotion for the love they had for a particular team which sometimes favor of the game result may clearly shows it not on their side. But for the love and emotional attachment from the person to the particular will eventually drive his/her sense and not to allow the to focus on the game odds, though sometimes game odds is not the final say when it comes to gambling but at least in most cases it helps because it shows level and strength of each team, that can influence the final results of the game. So for that it's better to do away from emotional when gambling
|
|
|
|
|
_act_
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:03:32 AM |
|
You mean if someone is gambling and the person suddenly earn huge amount of money? That will lead to emotional spending, but it is important that the person should spend wisely. This has happened to me before. If someone earn $10000 in salary gradually and if the person earn it suddenly, earning it suddenly will lead to what you meant, but someone that earned such high amount of money should use wisdom. It can happen to gamblers, traders or those betting on prediction markets, but the chance of it happening is very low, while the chance of losing is very high.
|
|
|
|
|
Barikui1
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:06:38 AM |
|
We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Personally I don't, and I have not done it before because I haven't won big enough to be that too emotionally towards my winnings. I do win sometimes when I gamble, but I have not won big to the extent of having enough money to go out shopping, but the small winnings I have got is to use it to settle one debt or another, but if am fortunate to win big one day, I guess might spend some of it lavishly, just to give my self that sweet feeling about gambling, but until then, my perception about gambling is still the same.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|