Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 07:45:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About emotional proof of success.  (Read 848 times)
Orpichukwu
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 594


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:09:38 AM
 #21

Big win that can afford expensive and luxury jewellery I really don’t know what that one feels like in general when I have experienced a long time loss, and all I can convince my mind of is that I merit it; it’s a payoff for all the loss, which I had recently. There might not be too much positive emotional effect on me for that, but it will obviously push me to get something which I can look at and say, 'This is what I did with my last win,' and that’s the only way I consider making that win useful, as it could easily be given back to the system gradually if you don’t secure some part of it with a property that’s worth it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Loyang
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 184



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:25:23 AM
 #22

I think that's how it is in my case. Because I can never keep the money I win from gambling, somehow it ends up and when I start calculating I can't reconcile where I spent it, so I spend it on buying some necessary things. Whenever I buy something, it stays with me and I can use it. But I haven't won enough money yet to buy something as expensive as gold. If I ever get the chance, I would definitely buy gold.

Juicyhome
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 475



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:00:10 AM
 #23

How do you spend your money you won from gambling?
of course on things that will make you happy.

It's a proof of success but we all know its just a temporary success, honestly I would not even call it success as my definition of success in gambling is long term. But for the sake of discussion yes we can call it that way.

Mine is different since I don't win big money in gambling, what is big for me cannot buy expensive things, but I can treat my friends for a drink using all the money I won.  Cheesy
You're a sincere person for real, giving your friends  treat is a good one with your gambling win, tomorrow when they win they will also treat you right when they remember how you treated them. You're a low staker that's why you don't win big money in gambling,  likewise me. I stake low knowing wining is not guaranteed and whenever I see one I use it to enjoy with family or friends. That alone gives me joy.  And I don't hide it from them,  I tell them openly that this drinks and chicken are from my gambling win.

If your win can get you a car, house , gold, bitcoin and land use it to buy, so you won't regret it tomorrow,  it's very hard to  not to continue gambling after huge wining,  the temptation that comes with it is so high. To void te temptation you have to withdraw and use it wisely,  that's success in gambling. Because you cannot recover all your loses,  but when you manage to win, use thr fund well.

SatsPH
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 224
Merit: 121



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:03:22 AM
 #24

I think that's how it is in my case. Because I can never keep the money I win from gambling, somehow it ends up and when I start calculating I can't reconcile where I spent it, so I spend it on buying some necessary things. Whenever I buy something, it stays with me and I can use it. But I haven't won enough money yet to buy something as expensive as gold. If I ever get the chance, I would definitely buy gold.

That is the thing with gambling for us, not unless we won the lottery or something big, a money that is life changing. But let's say we won like $100-$1000, in the beginning we think it's big and so we spend most of it and never think of investing that money.

And then that's how the bad effect of gambling, as we will go back the next day, lose that winning money plus our initial capital. And then we fall into depression, then we become addicted. It's a vicious cycle and it plays with our emotions.

swogerino
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1265



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:13:39 AM
 #25

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

I agree with all that you say except the vacation. There is always benefit in a vacation in some exotic places as you totally get out of the 9 to 5 rat race for a couple of weeks and also you recharge your batteries from any burnout you may have from a prolonged busy schedule at your work. The only success I try to reinforce is to show my proof to fellow gamblers here but I have been on the losing side with 0 success from many years now so I got nothing to prove.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Bigjoe33
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 672
Merit: 356



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:13:47 AM
 #26

Big win that can afford expensive and luxury jewellery I really don’t know what that one feels like in general when I have experienced a long time loss, and all I can convince my mind of is that I merit it; it’s a payoff for all the loss, which I had recently. There might not be too much positive emotional effect on me for that, but it will obviously push me to get something which I can look at and say, 'This is what I did with my last win,' and that’s the only way I consider making that win useful, as it could easily be given back to the system gradually if you don’t secure some part of it with a property that’s worth it.


You see that last point of yours, it's very real. You can slowly and unconsciously give it back to the system with the motivation of your win, with high hopes that you will eventually win again soonest. Maybe, the confidence that comes with your big win have made you forget that you have stayed almost a year without a single win..

You ensure every single win counts, especially big wins, because winnings don't come usually. So, one must use his money well, not just totally spent on unnecessary things. How do I even know what is unnecessary for someone else, after all, its his money and he has long waited for a win, so there is a bit of spend it and enjoy it spirit that comes with such wins, especially big wins. But I do as much as possible to ensure I get some tangible things that stands the test of time as rememberance.

Qhunman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 289



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:13:58 AM
 #27

I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but  these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
Instead of a gambler to spend his wins on vacations, expensive jewelleries, traveling and foods, don't you think it's better he invest in a business since those things won't add any real value to his life? Money shouldn't be spends recklessly especially one that is gotten from gambling because you don't if you will be lucky to win such an amount again. You might be saying that the money is yours and you can do whatever you wish to do with it which you are right but considering that those things will only last for a moment and you might return broke and empty is why i think that investing it in bitcoin or any other investments of your choice is a better decision.

[/quote]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=2pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][font=Arial black][size=24pt][i][size=3pt][sup][size=21pt][font=Impact][color=#224]Rainbet[color=#49F].com[/i][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/raffle][size=16pt][color=#b82]$20K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RAFFLE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/daily-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$25K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]DAILY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/weekly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$100K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/monthly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$500K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]MONTHLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f][[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=9pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][size=8pt][font=montserrat,Arial][color=#49f][b]Play[nbsp]now[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f]][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
serjent05
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1329


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:19:13 AM
 #28

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

I have experienced a huge win once in my engagement in gambling,  the first thing I did was to give it to my parents to help them pay debt and family budgeting.  I still single so I have my mother control the finances ( that is what I observed in my family since my father also give his wages to my mother).

I do not buy any expensive items, instead, I reserve some funds as a bankroll and put the majority of the winnings into the family stash.

As for the practical benefit of purchasing expensive items for oneself, I believe it is the satisfaction and the feeling of fulfillment.  Since the person is able to buy himself items from his gambling effort, his confidence towards things strengthen.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Alvin_talk
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 182


I don't want peace, I love problem always


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:22:12 AM
 #29

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll.
These attributes don't belong to a real gambler, rather it belongs to gambling addicts. Once you start turning your gambling experience to something you always expect to win or maybe hope that will eventually make a big profit out of it, emotion becomes a normal phenomena,  especially if you encounter the scenario you just described, and those are the typical characteristics of an addict.

Quote
And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I have never won big before, but If by chance or coincidence I win big, I will definitely not use the money for luxury. I have so many financial challenges to tackle, instead I would lean towards starting a profitable business.

angrybirdy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 277


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:28:07 AM
 #30

I think that's how it is in my case. Because I can never keep the money I win from gambling, somehow it ends up and when I start calculating I can't reconcile where I spent it, so I spend it on buying some necessary things. Whenever I buy something, it stays with me and I can use it. But I haven't won enough money yet to buy something as expensive as gold. If I ever get the chance, I would definitely buy gold.

That's good to hear that you spent your winnings on necessary things. No matter how much you won, at least you didn't use it on things that aren't as important as what you actually need. Planning to buy gold once you win a huge amount is a good idea because we all know that gold can be a good investment, especially in this economy.

If I won, that's one of my goals too—to invest the money in something meaningful instead of spending it on other people, drinking, going to parties, or things like that. We need to be practical, especially at times like this.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
❰❰ EagleSwap █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄         
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:58:09 AM
 #31

I don't agree with you that if a gambler buys expensive things such as jewelries and clothes out of excitement because, of a huge wining that was recorded while gambling is seen as emotional proof and that there is nothing behind it. The reason why I support moves like this is that when it comes to gambling there is no guarantee of wining it's like someone is knowingly throwing money away into a river body. So if you become luck instead of using the money to contiousilly gambling with such money it's better that you use it an do something productive, as it will serve as a reminder of your winnings.

So don't see such people as emotional, I don't agree with your idea  because when it comes to gambling, no body can be too wise again the casino we can only apply Sense and be careful not to lose much in the casino.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvelockg
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 459



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:09:33 AM
 #32

And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
More like taking yourself out or giving yourself a cool treat for winning big after you have lost for so long? well, while that is quite appealing, you ought to still ask yourself the question, to what end? if you stayed long and won and in most cases, what you have won is not even higher that your past losses all joined together why go all out spending it out? there is nothing wrong in buying yourself some good stuff after a win though it does not compensate well for all the loss you have had prior to that time.

Lannakosa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1380



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:12:02 AM
 #33

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I’m not one for big spending, but I do agree that if you manage to earn a good amount of money, you should treat yourself. I know exactly what I’d do if I won a large sum, I’d use the majority of the winnings to buy Bitcoin and wait for the investment to grow further, while using a portion to go on vacation to a warm country so I could truly enjoy the fruits of my win. I think that would be the ideal way for me to use the money.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Somegory
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 215



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:13:38 AM
 #34

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

Only very few numbers of gamblers have such success rates, they don't gamble on loss for too long before winning a very big amount, this is what prompt some people to show off their success stories online, I would do the same too.

If losses happens significantly and what you won isn't enough to cover the amount you have lost so far that's where the burn out will take full effect, you will be like why should I celebrate this win? It's not even enough.

Mind you, it's possible to open door to bad effect from there, because you will want to win something meaningful, enough to cover for your past losses.

Saltysugar99
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 196



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:53:07 AM
 #35

I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but  these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
Instead of a gambler to spend his wins on vacations, expensive jewelleries, traveling and foods, don't you think it's better he invest in a business since those things won't add any real value to his life? Money shouldn't be spends recklessly especially one that is gotten from gambling because you don't if you will be lucky to win such an amount again. You might be saying that the money is yours and you can do whatever you wish to do with it which you are right but considering that those things will only last for a moment and you might return broke and empty is why i think that investing it in bitcoin or any other investments of your choice is a better decision.
I don't think it's right to change your lifestyle with the money you make from gambling. Even if you invest with the profit from betting, if you can't control your emotions after that, then the habit of doing business with the profit from betting or investing will lead you to the wrong mindset day by day. Then you will want to win consistently and invest with that money to make a profit, then invest more aggressively and make more profit. If you keep making a profit in betting consistently for a few months and invest with that profit, change your lifestyle, start luxurious spending, then later if you don't make a regular profit then you will suffer a lot of frustration. Because once you change your lifestyle, it becomes very difficult to downgrade it later. Therefore the purpose of betting should be only for entertainment, where the expectation of profit should be limited. It is better to bet with money that can only be used for temporary entertainment. But an ordinary gambler should stay away from the thought of making a long term profit and setting up a business with that profit or making regular investment.

Cgrexp
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 279


Financial sovereignty begins with Self-Custody


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:05:09 AM
 #36

I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but  these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
Instead of a gambler to spend his wins on vacations, expensive jewelleries, traveling and foods, don't you think it's better he invest in a business since those things won't add any real value to his life? Money shouldn't be spends recklessly especially one that is gotten from gambling because you don't if you will be lucky to win such an amount again. You might be saying that the money is yours and you can do whatever you wish to do with it which you are right but considering that those things will only last for a moment and you might return broke and empty is why i think that investing it in bitcoin or any other investments of your choice is a better decision.
It may be wise to use a sudden large sum of money from gambling for the future instead of spending it entirely on luxuries. If a part of the money can be used in a productive asset, it can provide an opportunity to create financial value in the future. Gambling is fundamentally dependent on uncertain outcomes. Once you win a large sum of money, there is no guarantee that you will win the same amount in the future. I think it is better not to risk that money again after winning. The main thing is to use the money you get from gambling in a way that can strengthen your financial situation in the future, rather than leaving it to another round of luck.

BitBakerr1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 552



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:07:03 AM
 #37

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but  these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
Whenever I win huge amount of money, I use the money to do something very meaningful, something I will remember, I don’t use the money I win to gamble again, I use it for other important things just like the ones you mentioned.
When you win huge amount of money and you use it for important things that will benefit you, you will forever appreciate gambling, and you will not see gambling as something that is only taking away your money.

Gambling is very interesting, it gives you happiness and fun and you can still make good amount of money from it if you are lucky or you can even hit a jackpot that can change your life for good.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Sim_card
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1316
Merit: 967



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:18:05 AM
 #38

Buying expensive jewelry made of gold has its own benefit mate, because you can resell it and get back your money in future but whatever, you put into gambling based on emotions is gone forever and cannot be gotten back. This is because gambling is more of losses than winning. In fact, if you are only a casino based game gambler, your losses will be much more bigger than those sportbet gamblers because of the way their algorithm is designed to favor the house.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 567


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:24:22 AM
 #39

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Gambling winnings come unexpectedly, so gamblers may get carried away with the excitement of the moment and make a purchase that is not really up to their expectations. Most of the time, it takes a lot of effort to be able to prepare ahead for such eventualities and off planned purchase, loses and winnings should be adequately planned for, because with such plans there will be easy use of emotional triggers that come from both winning and losing in the same manner.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cityhunter34
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 346


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:27:30 AM
 #40

I think all the time gamblers makes profit, no one congratulate them or appreciate the effort they are making to ensure they stay or remain profitable in the gambling system or industry so, it is very important that instead of telling people how much you made without them asking you, you should get yourself some good things which can either be good foods, go vocation, travel out and do some things you have not done before like you said especially if the money is enough to do all these because at some point in time we need to appreciate ourselves and yea I don't see anything wrong and I think the happiness and enjoyment are the benefits but  these things should not be done when the money is not enough otherwise it becomes foolishness.
Instead of a gambler to spend his wins on vacations, expensive jewelleries, traveling and foods, don't you think it's better he invest in a business since those things won't add any real value to his life? Money shouldn't be spends recklessly especially one that is gotten from gambling because you don't if you will be lucky to win such an amount again. You might be saying that the money is yours and you can do whatever you wish to do with it which you are right but considering that those things will only last for a moment and you might return broke and empty is why i think that investing it in bitcoin or any other investments of your choice is a better decision.
This is just a matter of decision, because there is no way you can decide for another gambler at all. Normally, we all know how hard it is to make money from gambling, which is why most gamblers normally feel like having enough fun when they finally get lucky.

It is absolutely not bad to treat yourself well when you have the money, but it's also necessary to spend wisely and focus more on something that you won't forget so soon, because enjoyment continues when you plan yourself very well.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!