Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 06:12:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About emotional proof of success.  (Read 823 times)
Crypto_Timothy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 280
Merit: 218


QEG7HDRNHQH4


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:33:38 AM
 #41

Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Practical benefits from taking care of yourself is it's own benefit because practically it will show on you. I mean if you take care of yourself with a trip or shopping after winning big, the practical benefit is how it makes you feel to take care of yourself because if you ask anyone basically why they gamble although, it's might be for fun but alot of persons are money centric and the gambling is so the money can be available for whatever they want, so winning big and then taking care of yourself is very good one. Infact that is what you should do otherwise the house will just suck back everything. I don't think we should ever look down on taking care of ourselves or should I say "spoiling ourselves" cause if you don't, who will? And besides unless you have a business to invest in it something you are saving up to, it is better the money is used on your well being.

Awaklara
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1946
Merit: 862


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:48:40 AM
 #42

What I have done with the fairly decent winnings is a long vacation with the whole family. Actually, there was already a budget for that vacation, but because I won, I used the winnings to have fun with my family. There are also a few inexpensive items that have been bought from the winnings. But to enjoy all of that, the most important thing is to never count the amount we have lost in gambling.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Rockstarguy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1876
Merit: 701


Bitcoin rewards patience, not panic.


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 09:57:33 AM
 #43

You mean if someone is gambling and the person suddenly earn huge amount of money? That will lead to emotional spending, but it is important that the person should spend wisely. This has happened to me before. If someone earn $10000 in salary gradually and if the person earn it suddenly, earning it suddenly will lead to what you meant, but someone that earned such high amount of money should use wisdom. It can happen to gamblers, traders or those betting on prediction markets, but the chance of it happening is very low, while the chance of losing is very high.
It is common for those who do not understand the value of money, if they are lucky enough to win a huge amount, to spend it on things that are not of much importance or value. Many gamblers, while gambling, never have any plan for what to do with the money they aim to win, and this is why, when it comes, they spend it in a luxurious way just to feel happy. They forget that such a lifestyle is just for a moment and that winning a huge sum of money is just an opportunity that needs to be spent wisely.

danherbias07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4004
Merit: 1159


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:59:11 AM
 #44

I don't do that.

The last time I won, I made sure that what I bought was a necessity for me and my family. It's a mattress. A good one. Then, mostly good food for the family so that we can experience those luxury foods even just once or twice in our lives.

I do see some gamblers, mostly friends, who do what you say. If it is not jewelry, they buy new phones and sometimes a motorcycle. I guess that is some kind of revenge against the online casino. Using the money, they won as proof of their success. It's not wrong. It's actually a good investment. That way, we cannot gamble the money again directly.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Achalugo BTC
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 258


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:13:32 AM
 #45

What I have done with the fairly decent winnings is a long vacation with the whole family. Actually, there was already a budget for that vacation, but because I won, I used the winnings to have fun with my family. There are also a few inexpensive items that have been bought from the winnings. But to enjoy all of that, the most important thing is to never count the amount we have lost in gambling.
It is good to use your winnings to have a memorable time with your family. Some people who gamble find it difficult to do so. Instead, they will use them to chase more profits. In gambling, if they don't count their losses, this will help them to avoid reckless decision-making driven by emotions. But being able to control their emotions and knowing when to walk away, even when the game is not in their favour, will help them to treat gambling as entertainment, which can also help them protect their mental health.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 207


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 10:40:50 AM
 #46

The emotional reaction that we might get is increasing tension and desire to win more. We might lost control over ourselves and thinks that is our lucky day so we push ourselves continuing playing the games. We might pretending that next round will still for us and gives us the win. We will not remember that gambling is not a place to make money because the seduce of the winning will be ours so that makes us difficult to stop.

We should know when to stop and calm down our emotional. With the win money, we should enjoy it and fills anything we want. No need to chase the next win but we need to take a break.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 619


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:08:42 AM
 #47

I have not really experienced a life changing win in gambling before but some of my wins that I consider to be big is what another person might not consider a big amount but I usually spend the money on meaningful things that I can still remind myself of at a later time when I experience losing streak. I can buy clothes if that's what I need at that moment or spend the money on some family needs that is important.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ashawowo(OS)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 210
Merit: 163



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:20:33 AM
 #48

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Sometimes, people engage in emotional purchases just to have a tangible reminder of their last big win. Most people do this because if they don't they might still loose it back to the casino and the emotional purchases serves as damage control which is good for them if viewed from a utility POV.

Other times the wins solves some real problems, I've a friend who used his gambling wins to pay for his tuition fees when I was in school. having emotional purchase depends on when you encountered the win. If you have it when there is a real problem, then you'll probably use it for more beneficial purpose. It also boils down to the ability of the gambler to manage his cash-flow properly. Huge amounts can still go into savings and not necessarily have to be used up ASAP.

liasbaa
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 170



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:33:59 AM
 #49

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
A big win after a long losing streak gives me a thrill and it definitely gives me a different feeling. I have won relatively big wins many times in gambling after losing small amounts but I have not used it to make any purchases. My goal would be to see how much I could make up for my previous losses and how much money I could add to it.

The emotional purchases you mentioned at the end are not without practical benefits. The jewellery I often buy for my wife during periods of profit and loss is not a profit made from gambling. It is a combination of earnings and winnings, a large purchase or an event like traveling within or outside the country.

Jostern
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 355



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:38:14 AM
 #50

I have not really experienced a life changing win in gambling before but some of my wins that I consider to be big is what another person might not consider a big amount but I usually spend the money on meaningful things that I can still remind myself of at a later time when I experience losing streak. I can buy clothes if that's what I need at that moment or spend the money on some family needs that is important.
I think my big win was a very long time ago, after I have gambled and gambled fortunately I got lucky with winning a good reasonable amount of money, I must admit I was very excited winning that money, I’m not going to lie I was very exited and happy, the first thing I bought with the money I won was a laptop, which I used for my undergraduate program, this should be in 2017, I also had to pay for my tuition fee that very year, well I must say I had some fun with my friends I also gave some money to my friends because they have been very supportive too, since then I must admit it’s been a rollercoaster trying to win money from my gambling.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Sandra_hakeem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1119


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:47:58 AM
 #51

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I agree with all that you say except the vacation. There is always benefit in a vacation in some exotic places as you totally get out of the 9 to 5 rat race for a couple of weeks and also you recharge your batteries from any burnout you may have from a prolonged busy schedule at your work. The only success I try to reinforce is to show my proof to fellow gamblers here but I have been on the losing side with 0 success from many years now so I got nothing to prove.
I'm a little bit concerned about your success rate; how do you gamble and still be on a losing side for years now? What type of games do you find entertaining? I'm also unsure what what you're trying to reinforce as "proof ' to your fellow gamblers here when infact, you haven't won a single ticket in years.

Speaking of vacations, I like to decompress a lot because that's the only time you're free from all the responsibilities and stress--- the one true moment that everyone leaves you alone to interact with nature, sniff the cold earthy flavor and just lie there in a beach. It heals and restores faster than any therapy session.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:48:57 AM
 #52

Real thing real, rarely people make money from gambling and when they do they are already under so much cumulative loss, that they would pay off a debt if they are having any remorse of their actions and not take a holiday.

But certain mindset people will use the earned money to make loads of purchases which I am sure makes no sense and is counter productive economically for them but they will still do it. This indicates deep rooted pathological gambling habits that are manifesting. These people need professional help but that is one thing they will not seek out.

Its rather a proof of debt and success cannot exist in a pocket where there is concurrent debt.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
mak013
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1013


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:08:18 PM
 #53

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I promised my wife a new phone if my weekly profit exceeded $1,500. But my record was only about $1,300 Smiley
My strategy didn't leave room for big bets, so it wasn't a very emotional game - just small wins, step by step. Still, we had small "emotional proof" from time to time - usually a restaurant or some event.
But in the end, we paid for a full house renovation with that money.

║
★
║
.
.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1327



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:24:31 PM
 #54

My large win or success in crypto investment always are followed by emotional proof. As a simple person, that emotional proof is deliver for me by most simple way - by food. Like junk food filled with chemistry or food with high content of sugar, they are the easiest way to deliver positive emotions from success for me. All I do is go to nearest fast food-junk food place, get large meal, feel full and satisfied. I think many turn to fast food when they need to emotional and energy boost in short period of time.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
bangjoe
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2310
Merit: 962


Bitcoin $1 Million


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 01:02:37 PM
 #55

Yes that I do too, is definitely an implementation of the mental disappointment that is quite long from the length of up and down money in the wallet and several times lost in a fairly long period of time, and honestly I would not mind that emotional attitude towards someone who has a victory and then the money earned is spent to buy, and in my opinion it should be done because it is part of a sense of gratitude and gratitude for the struggle for a victory that is awaited, No matter how big or small the victory obtained, and should not always be in a big win to be enjoyed, so that we always gamble measurably and know when to enjoy the results of gambling.

Maslate
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 875


Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:28:14 PM
 #56


Mine is different since I don't win big money in gambling, what is big for me cannot buy expensive things, but I can treat my friends for a drink using all the money I won.  Cheesy
You're a sincere person for real, giving your friends  treat is a good one with your gambling win, tomorrow when they win they will also treat you right when they remember how you treated them.
It's just my way of having fun, and a win in gambling,.. I consider it as easy money. So it's something that should be spent, otherwise I might spend it again in gambling, so I would not benefit from it. at least when I buy drinks, temporarily I feel the success.

And just FYI, I only win sometimes, so I can only treat them sometimes, and that's the exciting part because its not all the time.  Cheesy

You're a low staker that's why you don't win big money in gambling,  likewise me. I stake low knowing wining is not guaranteed and whenever I see one I use it to enjoy with family or friends. That alone gives me joy.  And I don't hide it from them,  I tell them openly that this drinks and chicken are from my gambling win.

If your win can get you a car, house , gold, bitcoin and land use it to buy, so you won't regret it tomorrow,  it's very hard to  not to continue gambling after huge wining,  the temptation that comes with it is so high. To void te temptation you have to withdraw and use it wisely,  that's success in gambling. Because you cannot recover all your loses,  but when you manage to win, use thr fund well.

Maybe you are right, a $100 bet, I already see it as significant, but most of my big wins are from low stake, from slots winning high multiplier or a parlay bet with high odds.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
coin-investor
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3710
Merit: 640


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 01:44:41 PM
 #57

Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I often do that, not only as an emotional proof, but as a promise to myself to buy something if I win a huge amount, so it's more of a preplanned thing, and those items I bought out of my rewards have greatly benefited me.

You should expect that you're going to win a huge amount, so you'll know what to do with the money. Some people do not expect to win huge, so they end up losing that money through greed by playing to win more or partying and giving to people just to brag about their winnings.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Texac
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 561


how do you define success?


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 01:45:12 PM
 #58

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"?
I think this really does happen quite often after big win. After long losing streak, people don’t just want to see bigger balance on screen, they want to get something real that will remind them of that win. In that case, there’s always the temptation to keep playing and slowly give all those winnings back to casino.

Problem start when someone gets big win, suddenly change their lifestyle and start spending money as if those wins are going to happen regularly. One lucky night doesn’t mean you suddenly have steady source of income. So for me, best kind of emotional proof of a win would be to withdraw most of the money and use just a small part of it to treat yourself to something nice.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
fredericktaylor
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 910
Merit: 345



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:32:34 PM
 #59

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

It is absolutely true that if a gambler faces financial losses for a long time through gambling, he faces mental distress, so he cannot naturally rejoice when he suddenly gets a big win. Naturally, the main purpose of gambling is entertainment but the gambler's greed, emotional decisions and aggressive mentality lead the gambler to ruin. When gambling becomes the main goal of getting rich quickly, there is nothing left for the gambler except losses. Therefore, controlling emotions, staying within your means, not taking excessive risk and maintaining self-control over yourself can enjoy the winning.

WhoYouCantKill
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 313


Need a Campaign Manager? Hhampuz is just a PM away


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:51:53 PM
 #60

One thing I believe is a bigger concern is when a big win suddenly changes how the gambler sees their bankroll. After much struggle, suddenly seeing their balance grow sir dramatically can actually create that false impression that replacing the money is actually easier than losing the money, and this could potentially alter a gambler’s behavior, pushing them to increase their stakes and risk thereby leading to unnecessary spending and losses. How I handle such situations is to first withdraw some part of the win and keep the rest completely separate, and this way I don’t get to use expensive purchases to kinda prove that the win was actually real.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!