Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 01:30:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About emotional proof of success.  (Read 894 times)
Zigabel
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 466


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 03:20:28 PM
 #61

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Sometimes the big wins may even feel like some sort of recovery from the loosing streak one may have suffered long before they won the big amount that got their bankroll growing exponentially withing a short while, there will be this emotional burn out because it may want to feel like it is just some balance up for all that have been lost so there is probably nothing to be excited about. I could understand this very well as i have had such an experience before, even as others were excited and happy for me, all i saw was that i'm probably getting a recovery and not that i won some good amount as supposed, this can sometimes make one think to get or do  something tangible that they can always look back at and probably remember the win because eventually, if they have that money with them, they may likely still loose it to betting or spend it on something else, so they get on the emotional proof. But again, some of these may have been planned long even before the money came, so it may not be completely an emotional purchase or spend, it may be planned but done at that time when they go their big win and may den make it want to look like some emotional move since they may be excited for the ones who feels that way about the win.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
o48o
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1304


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:39:04 PM
 #62

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Are you asking am i rewarding myself sometimes and remember to have fun? Yeah, i have taken spa days and bought clothes, expensive food and stuff.

But it's a kind of weird to frame those purchases "emotional" and not practical.
Most purchases aren't "practical" or essential to our survival. We buy things that bring us joy, comfort or fill our needs. If those needs are practical or not is a matter of viewpoint. Just because someone's purchases aren't important to me, it doesn't mean they wouldn't be important for them.

And not expressing joy for wins sounds a lot like something i experienced when i was full blown gambling addict. In physical casinos, there were tables full of regulars, not expressing anything with their faces when they won. I was one of them. I was numb because money wasn't real to me until i was out of the casino.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sompitonov
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1508



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 03:42:08 PM
 #63

One thing I believe is a bigger concern is when a big win suddenly changes how the gambler sees their bankroll. After much struggle, suddenly seeing their balance grow sir dramatically can actually create that false impression that replacing the money is actually easier than losing the money, and this could potentially alter a gambler’s behavior, pushing them to increase their stakes and risk thereby leading to unnecessary spending and losses. How I handle such situations is to first withdraw some part of the win and keep the rest completely separate, and this way I don’t get to use expensive purchases to kinda prove that the win was actually real.
I generally prefer not to make any rash moves after a relatively big win instead, I first withdraw about 30% to spend money that’s gone for good. I do this deliberately I first heard the idea from another player and decided to follow suit. The thing is, if you don’t spend any of your winnings but just keep trying to win more, you’ll likely end up losing everything down to the last penny. This way, at least I’m left with great memories life moves forward, after all, and those memories will keep us warm in the end. Meanwhile, those who didn’t spend the money on things like trips with friends or anything of that sort will simply be happy, or so it seems to me.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
WhoYouCantKill
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 315


Need a Campaign Manager? Hhampuz is just a PM away


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:34:45 PM
 #64

I generally prefer not to make any rash moves after a relatively big win instead, I first withdraw about 30% to spend money that’s gone for good. I do this deliberately I first heard the idea from another player and decided to follow suit. The thing is, if you don’t spend any of your winnings but just keep trying to win more, you’ll likely end up losing everything down to the last penny. This way, at least I’m left with great memories life moves forward, after all, and those memories will keep us warm in the end. Meanwhile, those who didn’t spend the money on things like trips with friends or anything of that sort will simply be happy, or so it seems to me.
Exactly…
I have lost count how many times I’ve had all my winnings completely drained simply because I refused to withdraw part or all of my winnings, simply because I was was either aiming for a particular amount or because I just wanted to make more money. I sure didn’t need anyone to tell me that it was a totally wrong approach and to prioritize withdrawing a percentage of my wins. After a win, it’s either I withdraw all my funds and maybe redeposit my usual deposit amount or I just leave that exact amount and withdraw the rest, and I try as much as possible not to make another deposit from that win should in case I lost it all.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
uneng
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2912
Merit: 860


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:42:05 PM
 #65

Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry.
No, I don't think it's a meaningful idea, unless I already have another sources of income I could rely on. Otherwise, I'm going to use the winnings to reinforce my investments and long term financial goals, instead of wasting it on ephemeral pleasures which will last minutes, hours or days.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 866



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:46:19 PM
 #66

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

Gamblers are not the same and that is where the decision we also take her more of being different from each other, some can achieve managing their emotion, whereby the decisions they try to make does not come from the feelings they have already, while some gamblers may not have disability, I also believe in one thing that we can assure discipline ourselves to be able to meet up play particular standard of how we want to leave of to the expectation, because some of the decision we might have been concluding on may not really favor us at the long run in gambling, if we are mostly motivated by the emotion.

ruykeri
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 206



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:46:28 PM
 #67

I personally do not see gambling as a matter of making consistent profits or making people rich. So I have not tried to win a large amount for a long time. But when I started gambling, I lost a large amount and I suffered a lot mentally. Although such an incident has not happened since then. But what I think is that for those who regularly bet with large amounts, large losses or profits do not cause such an emotional attack. What I think about this emotion is that betting creates the possibility of winning money, and winning money makes a gambler feel good. The attraction of making this profit is what entertains a person. Now normally if you do anything for entertainment, you must spend some money there. Like watching a movie, going somewhere, spending time with friends at a bar or club. In all these activities, you will get entertainment, in return you will also spend some money. And that cost must be at a tolerable level. Then the losses or profits will be tolerable. Not much excitement will be created. But whenever you deviate from its main purpose and use it as a source of continuous profit or overnight riches, then gambling will become a cause of your emotional changes. And if you make a big loss or profit, you will become excited.

hedgeh0g
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1610
Merit: 951



View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 05:02:24 PM
 #68

Gamblers are not the same and that is where the decision we also take her more of being different from each other, some can achieve managing their emotion, whereby the decisions they try to make does not come from the feelings they have already, while some gamblers may not have disability, I also believe in one thing that we can assure discipline ourselves to be able to meet up play particular standard of how we want to leave of to the expectation, because some of the decision we might have been concluding on may not really favor us at the long run in gambling, if we are mostly motivated by the emotion.
Of course, in the long run, emotions won't do us any good we need to try to control them rather than letting them control us a point often made on the forum. On the other hand, when observing professional poker players, it seems as though they’ve switched off their emotions or perhaps kept just enough to channel that feeling and curiosity into confident play, avoiding the mistake of squandering their energy on extreme emotional highs and lows. I am firmly convinced that emotions can actually become our allies as players we simply need to train our mindset and deepen our understanding of the game, striving to become professionals. Otherwise, we’ll continue to treat the game frivolously and remain stuck on an emotional rollercoaster.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:12:12 PM
 #69

No, I don't think it's a meaningful idea, unless I already have another sources of income I could rely on. Otherwise, I'm going to use the winnings to reinforce my investments and long term financial goals, instead of wasting it on ephemeral pleasures which will last minutes, hours or days.

You are quite serious about your gambling. I prefer to spend my winnings on having fun, like having big meals with friends. Maybe it's because my friends' environment is like that too, and it influences how I spend my winnings. I don't know about very big winnings, since I have never gotten that. But surely part of it would also be used for having fun.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cocadalcan
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 621
Merit: 147



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:20:23 PM
 #70

Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"?
I try to keep myself as calm as possible during that time but I feel like screaming. After winning a big amount of money on a bet, I usually increase the bet amount on that day because it might be a good day. I often make this mistake and regret it later. Sometimes I enjoy win with my family or close friends. I haven't had the urge to buy expensive clothes or jewelry yet. I like to increase my bankroll and spend some of the profits on my family, although for me this habit may not be emotionally driven.

free-bit.co.in
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1904
Merit: 576


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:22:49 PM
 #71

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.

When someone suddenly land any big win after long losing streak then brain doesn't release dopamine even upon seeing balance figure rise on screen. That’s because those loss which festered like gangrene have already numbed his brain. In this state, when people splurge on luxury brand, watch or trip, it is better described as Revenge Spending or Panic Cash-out rather than emotional proof.

There is only one logic behind this. If money is left in wallet or casino balance, there is 99% chance that while still in that state of burnout, one would deposit it all back and lose it down to zero! So,  brain subconsciously want to lock money into gadget or asset, ensuring it cannot be wagered again.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jerrycrypto2024
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 231
Merit: 103


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:55:36 PM
 #72

Excitement has a pressure but are controlled by some principle laid down towards every wining, as gambler there must be a principle that control every action that serve as guide , manage your actions because when such is out of place it's hard to scale through even when the gambler is not on regular winning scale. What a gambler perceived gambling to be determined how this emotions of proof of success will look like, fun is to an extent what derive me but never see it as way of making fund or money any wining is just a plus but can't push further when my strength exceeded because of success, don't take the feeling of joy above where it becomes regret as some wining turn regret where many mistake are made due uncontrollable emotions.

Yeesha
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 630
Merit: 178



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:57:51 PM
 #73

In my gambling experience, I have never made a big profit, and I have not suffered  big loss frequently. So even if I make a profit, it creates a lot of excitement in me. But it has never made me overconfident. That is why I have never bet aggressively after making  profit.

And when many gamblers keep betting for a long time and face the experience of making big profits and losses constantly then these feelings become used to them. Then the gambler does not see such events as an unusual thing. Which may seem like a lot of excitement and emotional shock at first but later it is considered a normal experience. If someone makes a $500 profit or loss at the beginning, then the excitement he will feel, if he continues like this regularly over time, he may become a victim of a larger amount of profit or loss. As a result, the brain will automatically consider it as a normal activity. And if the same event happens regularly, the brain may also reduce the release of dopamine, as a result the excitement is no longer the same as before.


The general idea of gambling is for fun, excitement and entertainment, that's what people say, but it clearly shows that there are gambling for the purpose of making profit and also to become wealthy, which is impossible. The purpose of opening casino is to generate money, that's the aim of some people. Gambling cannot make someone rich, and again I don't see anything fun in gambling, expect at the moment that a gambler experience win. Gambling is fundamentally built on chance and we shouldn't allow it to toy with our emotions. For me, since gambling is capable of affecting one's mental health, there is nothing fun about it.

But in your case, things are a bit different, because you are following the appropriate ways in to prevent gambling calamity from befalling you.

Rabata
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 445



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:59:03 PM
 #74

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
At a certain point in gambling, when my bankroll decreases between losses and gains, I cannot remain mentally strong. At that time, if a big win suddenly comes, then for some it is a big excitement, while for others, they try to make more profit, which is why many fail to prove as success of that big win. I think that if a gambler suddenly wins and can use the money from that win for the right purpose, especially for his personal needs, then it is known as a big success for him. I think that if a gambler can be satisfied with his win, then he will identify about the success, but in most cases, if the winning amount is big, he also tries for a big win, which is why even after a big win, the gambler fails to prove it as a success.

ZeroVinsonN
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 644
Merit: 340


It takes a second for treasure to become trash


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:02:59 PM
 #75

What I have done with the fairly decent winnings is a long vacation with the whole family. Actually, there was already a budget for that vacation, but because I won, I used the winnings to have fun with my family. There are also a few inexpensive items that have been bought from the winnings. But to enjoy all of that, the most important thing is to never count the amount we have lost in gambling.
I've had a similar situation, I won and then paid for my outing with the guys, the event didn't happen because I won, it was already a part of our weekend plans but with my winning I effectively became the sponsor, paid all the bills, I don't know if that qualifies as an emotional proof of success, it was just something i felt like doing and it's not like I do it alone, sometimes I don't even spend a dime on such occasions, someone else ends up paying for the whole thing.
I've made sure I don't dwell on my losses, and I make sure my bankroll remains in a range where I can afford to lose it, it's not like I enjoy losing but when I lose i don't bother about it because I know I would have still spent that money on something of even less significance.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Mrbluntzy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 277


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:55:29 PM
 #76

Although it might be wrong as I will go back and deposit again and then play.
Well, whether you deposit again and lose a whole lot of money again in one day, you will feel bad but since you have had massive wins in the past and you bought valuable items, those items will always stand as your emotional proof of success and you will reassure yourself to continue playing knowing that you could win big amount again and that even if you don't, you have already done certain beautiful things for yourself through gambling. Someone said they bought a house from their last massive win, I have not won such money before but just like you, I also buy some value items and invest too.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
POPOLUV
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 476



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:08:52 PM
 #77

In my gambling experience, I have never made a big profit, and I have not suffered  big loss frequently. So even if I make a profit, it creates a lot of excitement in me. But it has never made me overconfident. That is why I have never bet aggressively after making  profit.

And when many gamblers keep betting for a long time and face the experience of making big profits and losses constantly then these feelings become used to them. Then the gambler does not see such events as an unusual thing. Which may seem like a lot of excitement and emotional shock at first but later it is considered a normal experience. If someone makes a $500 profit or loss at the beginning, then the excitement he will feel, if he continues like this regularly over time, he may become a victim of a larger amount of profit or loss. As a result, the brain will automatically consider it as a normal activity. And if the same event happens regularly, the brain may also reduce the release of dopamine, as a result the excitement is no longer the same as before.
My betting experience was just exactly as you explained but the only different i have sometimes, is when i choose to chase a big profit with a very low stake, so apart from that, I'm not desperate of chasing winning with amount i can't afford to lose, so to be excited when ever you experience winning is a normal feeling a gambler should be expecting, then on the process whereby gambler could not control his emotions and wishes to continue betting, there are every tendency of him losing everything without gaining any profits at the end of it, because I'm once a victim of losing almost the profits i make.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
BIT-BENDER
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 974



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:11:04 PM
 #78

We often win, the numbers on the faucet reflecting our account balance grow, but we experience no reaction to this situation. This happens after a major win preceded by a long period of losses, emotional burnout, and prolonged fluctuations in our bankroll. And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Well what I know is that most people that does this are usually influencers, there are gambling influencers that go extreme on buying products just for flexing on social media to give the impression that they are living their best lives through gambling.
Someone who isn't an influencer or have any reason to prove to people that they are living their best life won't worry about all this, the truth is that the actual reinvest their wins to win more.

Su-asa
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1148
Merit: 600


Grateful To The Giver Of Life


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:21:34 PM
 #79

You mean if someone is gambling and the person suddenly earn huge amount of money? That will lead to emotional spending, but it is important that the person should spend wisely. This has happened to me before. If someone earn $10000 in salary gradually and if the person earn it suddenly, earning it suddenly will lead to what you meant, but someone that earned such high amount of money should use wisdom. It can happen to gamblers, traders or those betting on prediction markets, but the chance of it happening is very low, while the chance of losing is very high.
I don't think earning such an amount gradually or suddenly should affect the way you spend or utilize the money, for most gamblers any amount they win suddenly can be lost easily either to gambling or other things and the fact is that even if they win the same amount gradually they are still going to do the same thing, it is not a matter of how the amount of money was won it's all about the financial discipline of the player.  Spending your winnings or gambling with it is a choice and there's nothing wrong with it but when it is not done moderately it's simply just a lack of discipline.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Karl_3000
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 213


I’m drunk on bitcoin


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 07:28:22 PM
 #80

Although it might be wrong as I will go back and deposit again and then play.
Well, whether you deposit again and lose a whole lot of money again in one day, you will feel bad but since you have had massive wins in the past and you bought valuable items, those items will always stand as your emotional proof of success and you will reassure yourself to continue playing knowing that you could win big amount again and that even if you don't, you have already done certain beautiful things for yourself through gambling. Someone said they bought a house from their last massive win, I have not won such money before but just like you, I also buy some value items and invest too.
Are you sure this is real? Has it happened to you before? What I know is very different. All I know is that some people can be fortunate to earn high amount of money from gambling but if they are not careful, they will spend all the money back on gambling. They can use the money won while gambling to buy things, but when the losses come, they will later think of selling the thing and later they might sell it. I have seen this happen before to someone that I am very close to as he was addicted to gambling. I hate to be relating money with gambling, it is not good like that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!