|
Davidvictorson
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:30:03 PM |
|
And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I am always team by something nice for yourself whenever you win. I do not care whatever it is whether it is a vanity item just buy something nice for yourself and enjoy it because it is not often that the odds is in our favor. Personally, I look forward to a time where my winnings would be enough to afford a vacation trip for me, but until then I’ll keep gambling responsibly, and with what I can afford to lose.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Gozie51
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:37:17 PM |
|
Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry.
Surely but it may not be exactly the things you mentioned. If I have a win after a long losing streak, I could decide to take myself out to a nice treat like visiting a new spot in town and spoil myself a little to enjoyment. Yes, I could also change my wardrobe depending on the need. So if I have been losing but suddenly win, it means I have recovered certain part of my lose or all. So I should be able to put it to use on the things I would have used it for. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
Who says there are no practical benefit for them? The money lost in gambling if recovered and later used for what they would have been used for abinitio, then it is a practical benefit. If for instance you used your money meant for clothes to gamble and you lose, if you later win and buy that clothes or other material or even using it to solving other intended needs when you were losing, it is simply a practical benefit because you have ended up using it to solve your practical financial problems or challenges.
|
|
|
|
|
ColdLava40
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:50:29 PM |
|
Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
So here is the thing, When you make those wins, you put them into something that you will see over a long period and satisfy your emotions. I mean it's better than a gambler who makes wins today and put them back into the casino to loss back. So why not use that win to get yourself a new cloth, or an asset you so much want? Who knows when next you will have such wins? The best thing in life are those moments we can remember. The winning moments don't last long but losses do so to help remember those good times just get something for yourself, it's not going to bite or remove anything from oneself.
|
|
|
|
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 4634
Merit: 2887
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 07:55:01 PM |
|
I'll keep it short - HORMONES  They control us more than we can even imagine! The release of dopamine, testosterone, endorphins, and serotonin creates a powerful cocktail that affects our thinking and behavior! And one of the ways this manifests is a loss of control over pragmatism, including in the form of impulsive and unnecessary purchases. There are some interesting states: the dopamine loop, serotonin status, the adrenaline tunnel, and the testosterone "winner’s effect" - they perfectly explain why people behave this way.
|
|
|
|
|
Joeboy
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 08:08:32 PM |
|
...
Gambling is a game of luck...And surely, we all are aware of the fact that winnings is never guaranteed...So when the wins finally comes, my brother and my sister, it is far more better to reinforce that success with emotional proof... If there is a phone you have always wanted to have or a wristwatch that you so much fancy, then just go ahead with purchasing it with part of your winnings, so that you will at least have something tangible to show for the win you made... Deciding to keep the entire win in your bankroll with the hope of winning more may just be the silliest decision you would ever make, because the chances of losing back that money after a few bets is 70-80% certain..
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Donk1
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 08:11:36 PM |
|
Well psychologically it happens to us humans quite often most especially whenever we are involved in something that requires us to take a risk. While we have heard rumors of it being profitable and valuable, we often put in effort no matter how long it takes and for gambling that's no different. Winning big just feels like a dream until one lucky day when you get to hold the money in your hands. That said purchasing stuff is just a way to satisfy our efforts, though it depends on the individual and what their goals and intentions are for the wins. The only issue is when you exhaust all the wins only to find out you didn't make good use of it then it would have just been a worthless risk, except if you decide to play again. But the outcomes are never the same when it comes to gambling that's all.....
|
|
|
|
|
Showlove01
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 08:13:13 PM |
|
I am always team by something nice for yourself whenever you win. I do not care whatever it is whether it is a vanity item just buy something nice for yourself and enjoy it because it is not often that the odds is in our favor. Personally, I look forward to a time where my winnings would be enough to afford a vacation trip for me, but until then I’ll keep gambling responsibly, and with what I can afford to lose.
You are right, it is very okay to get something and find some calm place to chill and make your wins remarkable or noticable because it doesn't happen all the time. The mistake I don't make in gambling is after winning a huge amount of money and still lavish it on that same gambling no,, I make sure to get something good for myself because I love when I tell people or remember this was what I used my winning in gambling to do. But note: while getting something try to get something very reasonable.
|
|
|
|
JoyceBTC
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 153
Bitcoin$Freedom
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:04:09 PM |
|
And then you win and your bankroll grows significantly. Do you ever try to reinforce your success with "emotional proof"? Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry. These are definitely emotional purchases, as there's often no practical benefit behind them.
I am always team by something nice for yourself whenever you win. I do not care whatever it is whether it is a vanity item just buy something nice for yourself and enjoy it because it is not often that the odds is in our favor. Personally, I look forward to a time where my winnings would be enough to afford a vacation trip for me, but until then I’ll keep gambling responsibly, and with what I can afford to lose. What will be the essence of making a win or big win and depriving yourself of things one want. Off course that the reason why the money is there, to get what you want, which is what I eventually do any time I win, i don’t just buy unnecessary stuffs, I also go ahead to do something important with the money that will benefit me. The win doesn’t happen always but any time it happens, I atleast give myself a treat.
|
|
|
|
|
nara1892
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:19:42 PM |
|
For me, that’s not emotional evidence, it’s more about the wisdom of using the money from my winnings wisely, regardless of any drama I went through before finally securing that win and I think that’s exactly how to handle a win properly. Personally, I sometimes spend it on monthly expenses or to buy things I need, I feel a sense of joy when I win, and when I’m able to put that money to good use, it’s even more satisfying.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Makus
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:25:02 PM |
|
Yes, sure, it's very important to not forget celebrating your lucky win. I usually go to a good restaurant with my gf after a good win or at least buy myself something I could not afford buying earlier. My max gift to myself after a good win in poker was a nice laptop. Yeah, and of course I don't forget about my gf in those moments. An expensive perfume or a pair of expensive shoes goes her way sometimes too.
Winning is something that rarely happens, this is the reason why I always make sure that I treat myself to a good reward, in my experience this is far better than using the money won to gamble again,, it is important to spend that money on something that you know is worth it,.I cannot tell people what to do with their money but using it wisely is very important, continuing to gamble after winning can be very risky because you might end up losing everything due to lack of emotional control.
|
|
|
|
WhoYouCantKill
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 700
Merit: 315
Need a Campaign Manager? Hhampuz is just a PM away
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:32:03 PM |
|
For me, that’s not emotional evidence, it’s more about the wisdom of using the money from my winnings wisely, regardless of any drama I went through before finally securing that win and I think that’s exactly how to handle a win properly. Personally, I sometimes spend it on monthly expenses or to buy things I need, I feel a sense of joy when I win, and when I’m able to put that money to good use, it’s even more satisfying.
The best way to spend gambling winnings is to use it to buy something that you can always see, maybe shopping, so when you see the clothes you bought with that money, you’ll quickly remember that this is was bought with the money you won from your gambling winnings, I think that feels a lot more fulfilling than just spending it on something that you can’t easily account for, like paying bills or something. I’m not saying those things are not useful though, I’m just saying I’d rather use the money on things I’m most likely to see everyday.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin.com97
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:38:36 PM |
|
I understand our emotions plays a big role ,but nothing gives you joy than winning and putting good use of the money , especially when one has been on a losing streak and fortunately one big win comes in ,as gambling is concern , winning doesn't happen often it's comes once in awhile,at such when the winning happens,emotion could be all over the place but having the ability to put good use of the winning and emotions it's better than wasting it on irrelevant things ,some uses it to gamble again hoping for more win,while some spend it unnecessarily and go back to square one ,so putting good use of your winning is just the ultimate.
|
|
|
|
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1154
Assalamu Alekum from Pakistan ~ 🇵🇰
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:39:59 PM |
|
I am always team by something nice for yourself whenever you win. I do not care whatever it is whether it is a vanity item just buy something nice for yourself and enjoy it because it is not often that the odds is in our favor. Personally, I look forward to a time where my winnings would be enough to afford a vacation trip for me, but until then I’ll keep gambling responsibly, and with what I can afford to lose.
Suppose I lose $1000 first and then win $700. Psychologically that might feel like big win but overall I'm still down by $300. That's why, for me checking both net result and original bankroll is more important before cashing out any winning. And if I do buy something with that money then amount should be such that it doesn't push me into mindset of going back to casino to balance things out with another win. Deciding to keep the entire win in your bankroll with the hope of winning more may just be the silliest decision you would ever make, because the chances of losing back that money after a few bets is 70-80% certain..
Actually keeping money in bankroll means it remain at risk. That is why withdrawing portion after any big win is rational move. However, this doesn't necessarily have to be based on assumption that there is 70-80% chance I will lose. If you have already achieved your target profit and wish to expose that money again, in such case, you need to have at least a clear reason. Merely expecting it to increase further is not enough.
|
|
|
|
Hazink
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1036
Merit: 458
Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:49:36 PM |
|
Emotions or in other terms it is stupidity that goes against common sense, if someone is winning or losing then the decision should be made by themselves so there is no point in regreting their decision later. And if they feel exhausted after gambling instead of the thrill, then they are doing the gambling completely wrong and better for them to stop it and do only when they are ready to accept both the outcomes.
We can gamble right with moderate money and still get emotional down in some cases. We make a budget based on what we can lose, but at the same time, nobody feels completely comfortable losing money at the casino, the thrill is stranger if there is winning not the other way round, any streak lose can change a players' mode not because they can't afford it, but they might query the casino game or choice of bet.
|
|
|
|
Bright0515
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 938
Merit: 304
Alhamdulillah
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:59:26 PM |
|
How do you spend your money you won from gambling? of course on things that will make you happy. It's a proof of success but we all know its just a temporary success, honestly I would not even call it success as my definition of success in gambling is long term. But for the sake of discussion yes we can call it that way. Mine is different since I don't win big money in gambling, what is big for me cannot buy expensive things, but I can treat my friends for a drink using all the money I won.  Spending wins on things that makes you happy is the best thing to do and it is funny that some people feel like they should have done something else with their wins. As long as you are not using the most part of the money that you have won to gamble continuously the. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't have to win millions before you can confidently say you won in gambling, a win is a win, some gamblers chase losses and leave with nothing at the end of the day because they think that what they won isn't huge compared to other gamblers.
|
|
|
|
|
Ronsbit
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:00:26 PM |
|
I don't think there is anything emotions attached to when I win games. It is so because I have played several games and the slip at cut and that alone is enough to be emotional but I don't bother myself about it because of the principles I adhere to while gambling so my wins does not feel so emotional and I don't see it as a big deal because I have actually played much more than that to allow emotions take over me.
|
|
|
|
|
MainIbem
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:07:59 PM |
|
I don't think there is anything emotions attached to when I win games. It is so because I have played several games and the slip at cut and that alone is enough to be emotional but I don't bother myself about it because of the principles I adhere to while gambling so my wins does not feel so emotional and I don't see it as a big deal because I have actually played much more than that to allow emotions take over me.
Winning comes with it's own emotions but not the negative aspect like a state of being unhappy but you’ll be happy that luck smiled at you, especially for someone that's had series of loses for a while then finally win a jackpot, you’ll be very joyous and might even forget that you've lost a lot to the house some who can't control their emotions tear up but it's tears of joy which is too much for them to handle. But losing has it's own emotional effects especially when someone use important money to gamble and lose it to the house, it might lead to depression.
|
|
|
|
Y3shot
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1428
Merit: 360
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:08:05 PM |
|
I understand our emotions plays a big role ,but nothing gives you joy than winning and putting good use of the money , especially when one has been on a losing streak and fortunately one big win comes in ,as gambling is concern , winning doesn't happen often it's comes once in awhile,at such when the winning happens,emotion could be all over the place but having the ability to put good use of the winning and emotions it's better than wasting it on irrelevant things ,some uses it to gamble again hoping for more win,while some spend it unnecessarily and go back to square one ,so putting good use of your winning is just the ultimate.
Like they will say money that you didn't work for, like I mean sweat, takes a lot of energy people don’t normally spend it well. Some gamblers see gambling money as free money, and this is why when some gamblers win, they do not remember to spend it on reasonable things because most people feel the money can always be made back. It seems that some gamblers, when they win, feel that gambling is easy to win, and this is why some gamblers misuse the money on things that don’t count.
|
|
|
|
|
Versatile_choice
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:13:39 PM |
|
Can't remember spending my gambling wining on dress or jewelry not even on vacation, and that is because the amount I won so far isn't enough to use in all this above mentioned stuffs. But it surprises when I see people wining big then it feels like I'm doing a different thing but at some point I realized that it's just the work of luck I believe some day I will win big then I will decide where to spend it.
Although regardless the fact that I have not been wining a huge amount of money yet i feel so excited whenever i won because it is not easy to beat the casino.
|
|
|
|
Byebyebtc
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Free the kidnapped children in Nigeria
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:18:01 PM |
|
Many people buy expensive and prestigious items, go on trips they previously couldn't afford, and buy expensive clothes or jewelry
I do believe some gamblers has seen such money from gambling that will be able to get you these expensive cravings, but this is something I really don't hear about, and I can conclude that such payments hardly happens in the gambling industry today, these days casinos has made winning so difficult, I posted in a gambling thread yesterday where the op was complaining about too much losses in some online casinos, that's basically telling you that casinos of these days has even gin beyond house edge, right not they take your money right in your face, So talking about vacation, jewelries and so on as a result of gambling money in this present time, is something that hardly happens. We often win,
We? I don't feel often is the right word to use
|
|
|
|
|