Thanks AakZaki for creating this thread and maybe it will help the Indonesian Sub Forum get more attention about the needs of Source Merit that are really needed today.
There are many different points of view about this equality thread, but this is a discussion and it has become commonplace, especially about the Moderator of course this requires a direct decision from theymos.
A few months ago I also made a discussion about whether Indonesia needs a new moderator or not and got a response from one of the staff Xal0lex
Although getting a new moderator depends on statistical data or the activeness of the sub forum, it is possible that it can be granted but not in the near future.
🛡️ DISKUSI MODERATOR BARU UNTUK SFI 🛡️What is important at this time is the Merit Source needed by the Indonesian Sub Forum, the Merit Distribution in September alone has decreased quite drastically,
while we only have 1 Merit Source and I myself have limited Merit.

I suggest that pm should be send to the moderator to know the reason why it has been inactive for awhile, before seeking for replacement...And if it doesn't respond to the pm sent by reputable members of the local board, it's when request of replacement will be effective...but if you have done all this procedures already,I think the replacement appeal should be granted...because none of the local boards suppose to have inactive moderator..All the locals board mods suppose to be proactive/active at all time...
I did it a few months ago, asking about the Bribery case that happened to our local Moderator, but dbshck is still not active until now.
Rooting for both of you on the application merits source, and hope at least one of you can become a "merits source" soon. July is the toughest month for Sub Forum Indonesia, with the tragedy involving a former moderator and one of our beloved moderators
dbshck inactive, maybe due to personal activity in his IRL. However, even dbshck are currently inactive we still believe he will came back later and he also showing some support for the application before he become inactive.
I strongly support taufik123's application to become a merit source. He is one of our most active and dedicated long-term members.
The Indonesian subforum is in need of more active merit sources. I was previously one of the main merit spenders, but my activity has decreased over the past year. Appointing passionate members like him would be very beneficial for our community, ensuring that quality posts receive the recognition they deserve.

Yes that was the last interaction I got from the Moderator dbshck , Then he was inactive until now.