Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 09:34:24 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I would like to ask for equality for the Indonesian sub forum  (Read 1018 times)
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1934


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:50:52 PM
Merited by ryzaadit (1)
 #41

I happened to stroll around Indonesian sub board before, for uhh... a branch of a case I am trying to amicably resolve. Two things that I notice [that I might be wrong, since I am mostly contained on SA, frequently visit Repu, occasionally visit meta, and never to other thread] was that I think local Indonesian are also "self contained" there. I meet usernames I barely recognize [even in gambling board that I visited whenever I got a nudge]. Probably due to language barrier, probably because they are shy to talk publicly, or maybe they prefer to talk with fellow Indonesian, where information from global were conveyed by other handful who active globally.

I think, if their reason of being shy to talk in public is because they're still in "low-tier" rank, a little push will get them to freely interact with other global boards. This would means, a merit source on that local board is even more importanty needed as currently they're severely bottlenecked.

OP, AakZaki, would be a good candidate for merit source, he frequented Indonesian local and global board, so when he has extra sMerit after he merited local, he can distribute these to the global board. Two birds, one stone. AND, he does possess the knowledge of what global board "standardized" as merit-worthy post, so he can slowly raise the quality of Indonesian poster himself. Three birds, one merit source.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
uchegod-21
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1820
Merit: 748


Are we ever seeing $126k again?


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 11:20:20 PM
 #42

I happened to stroll around Indonesian sub board before, for uhh... a branch of a case I am trying to amicably resolve. Two things that I notice [that I might be wrong, since I am mostly contained on SA, frequently visit Repu, occasionally visit meta, and never to other thread] was that I think local Indonesian are also "self contained" there. I meet usernames I barely recognize [even in gambling board that I visited whenever I got a nudge]. Probably due to language barrier, probably because they are shy to talk publicly, or maybe they prefer to talk with fellow Indonesian, where information from global were conveyed by other handful who active globally.

I think, if their reason of being shy to talk in public is because they're still in "low-tier" rank, a little push will get them to freely interact with other global boards. This would means, a merit source on that local board is even more importanty needed as currently they're severely bottlenecked.

OP, AakZaki, would be a good candidate for merit source, he frequented Indonesian local and global board, so when he has extra sMerit after he merited local, he can distribute these to the global board. Two birds, one stone. AND, he does possess the knowledge of what global board "standardized" as merit-worthy post, so he can slowly raise the quality of Indonesian poster himself. Three birds, one merit source.
Apart from the issue of them getting an additional merit source, this that you have explained above is another reason why they also also need an active moderator that understands the language and behaviour of the forum members from Indonesia very well. I do not really visit other local boards that much, but on some occasions, i have been notified of being mentioned in some of these local boards where i end up not understanding why i was mentioned  in the first place because of language barrier. This is leaving me wondering how a board that is active could function properly without a moderator. These boards need moderators that are already familiar to those boards.

Although this is entirely the duty of the forum administrators to decide, I just hope that they see reasons to approve these requests to ensure a balance in boards lacking of both merit sources and moderators. 

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
TedMosby
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 600


Bitcoin Candle Rain Game: candlerain.vercel.app


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:20:54 AM
 #43

I am a local Indonesian member, and I think @AakZaki and @taufik123 are arguably two of the influential and well-recognized members on the Indonesian local board, or maybe in this forum in general too. I vouch for them if the mod finally decides to give them or one of them a new role as an additional merit source. Somehow, I feel like they’re the breadwinners of the family, posting away from home, earning merits, and sending them back to Indonesian members on the Indonesian local board. Together with @Husna QA, they are like the backbone of merit circulation on the Indonesian local board.

Considering they have both already sent their applications to become merit sources, I (maybe most of us) would love to know, what's the reason their applications were rejected or haven't been processed yet?

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
atookz
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 592
Merit: 191


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:25:50 AM
Merited by taufik123 (1), ryzaadit (1)
 #44

Count me in, OP. Full support.

On the merit source side. As per OP's numbers in September, Indonesia had 710 posts and 301 merits, Italy 486 posts and 445 merits, and Spain 324 posts and 519 merits. So out of these three, we get the least merit per post (around 0.42) as compared to Italy (0.92) and Spain (1.60). I get @Rikafip's point that the ratio varies from board to board for many reasons, so I wouldn't call this an emergency. However, the difference is a little bit difficult to overlook.

The Indonesian board has been in the top 8 most active boards for 5 months and has climbed from #7 to #5, yet it still has only one merit source. The monthly circulation is also fluctuating quite a bit, according to @ryzaadit's stats (171 in June, 456 in August, 301 in September). That could be ironed out with a second source.

It's not as if OP is asking for no reason. He presented the data and his application history, and according to @ryzaadit, he's also the one who locked the old help thread, so now most of the merit flow is organic.

On the moderator side. The board went from #7 in May and June to #6 in July, then #5 in August and September. According to @taufik123, staff (@Xal0lex) said that getting a new moderator depends on board stats and activity, though not in the near future. If this is the reasoning then we are on the right side of the numbers now.

One local mod was removed, and @dbshck has been inactive for a while. @Agbe also said that when their local board became independent, the admins gave them a mod and merit sources, and it helped them keep the board in order.

Global mods are doing a good job, as @BitBakerr1 mentioned, but local posts may need to be translated first. A local mod who is a true native speaker and knows the community would just speed things up.

Hope @theymos can have a look at this for the merit source, at least. Good luck, OP!

MAAManda
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1087


I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:57:38 PM
 #45

Again & again, merit is indeed a problem in our LB, with only 1 MS remaining now, the circulation of merit within our LB is no longer optimal (IMO). Well, some users have already come forward with data on the previous pages.

Therefore, I feel that admin should look at all of this, consider it & then come up with answers. So, we (users from Indonesian LB) can understand everything clearly.

BTW, should we mention all the users who have participated in [HELP]Bantuan Menaikkan Rank (Newbie s.d Hero) V.2 [UPDATE] - Legendary Welcome, @AakZaki? Cheesy

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
AakZaki (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2629


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 09:55:21 PM
 #46

Outside of one-off urgent changes, I only seriously look into merit sources rarely, in big batches.
If I try to understand this quote, actually theymos can make urgent changes at any time, as well as the Merit Source reduction. if I'm not mistaken, over the past year, 4 Merit Sources have been removed from 88 to 84 currently.

Meanwhile, he also said that in big batches. what other numbers need to be considered when only a few people have applied over the past year?
That means that if, in the next 5 years there are no other submissions so that the number is large, does it mean that there will be no change?

I really want to hear him, say something about all of this. as he said when he responded to the thread written by Vod here.

Is it just because I am from LB Indonesia, that there is no equality?

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8524



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:51:51 AM
 #47

If I try to understand this quote, actually theymos can make urgent changes at any time, as well as the Merit Source reduction
Yep. So I can imagine if for whatever reason you lose that one merit source that you have, he would make immediate adjustment and not let you wait for years. Or at least I hope that would happen.


Meanwhile, he also said that in big batches. what other numbers need to be considered when only a few people have applied over the past year?
That means that if, in the next 5 years there are no other submissions so that the number is large, does it mean that there will be no change?
Forum members can become merit sources even if they didn't apply for the position, and that would probably happen if there were not enough good merit source application.


Is it just because I am from LB Indonesia, that there is no equality?
As I said before, I don't think that theymos is interested in making all local boards equal (which is anyway very hard to do, at least when it comes to merit) and if you check my last brief overview of local boards you will see that ~half of local boards have lower merit per post ratio than yours, so many are in similar (or worse) situation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!