Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 10:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 96.com scammed me for 5000$  (Read 103 times)
TJether (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 02:04:49 PM
 #1

⚠️ My experience with 96.com — $5,000 account balance seized
I am writing this review to warn other players about my experience with 96.com.
My account was closed and approximately $5,000 in funds was seized after 96.com accused me of betting on “fixed games” and engaging in “foul play.” However, I was not provided with any convincing evidence or documentation demonstrating what I supposedly did wrong.
What concerns me even more is that my original deposited funds were also taken, rather than simply withholding disputed winnings. I find this extremely concerning and believe there should be a clear legal and regulatory basis for taking a customer's deposited money.
I have also kept my conversations with my VIP host. In those conversations, the host acknowledged that 96.com operates according to its own set of rules and practices, which they stated do not necessarily follow what would normally be considered standard industry practice.
If a gambling operator is going to accuse a customer of serious misconduct and permanently seize thousands of dollars, I believe the customer deserves:
A clear explanation of exactly what conduct allegedly occurred
Evidence supporting the accusation
An explanation of which specific terms were violated
A transparent explanation of why the initial deposit was also confiscated
A proper opportunity to dispute the decision
None of this has been satisfactorily provided to me.
I have retained the relevant conversations and account information and can provide documentation supporting my account of what happened.
Based on my personal experience, I strongly recommend exercising extreme caution before depositing significant amounts of money with 96.com. My experience has left me with serious concerns about their account-closure and fund-seizure practices.
i have vip status almost in every casino I have been gambling since 2015 and have never seen a casino act like this before
Kind Regards TJ
Slow death
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:40:52 PM
 #2

You need to follow the appropriate format so we can understand exactly what is happening. Here is the appropriate format:

Scam Report Format (Use it to make scam reports properly)

This is their announcement thread on this forum: 🏅🏆 96.com | Casino - Sports - Poker | Official Partner of Burnley FC 🏆🏅

This is the profile of their representative on this forum: @96OFFICIAL

The last post in that announcement thread was made on March 15, 2026; many months have passed without any posts from members, and their representative hasn't logged into this forum for months either it's been something like since January 2026. That’s a long time; I don't know what happened to them. However, I see there are many scam accusations against them. You probably saw this yourself when you went to post your scam accusation on Trustpilot, but if you had taken the time to do some research, you never would have used that casino. Just look at the case involving that guy from last year it happened on December 7, 2025:



source: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/96.com?page=2

My advice is this: file a complaint against them on Casino.guru:



source: https://casino.guru/96-casino-review

You have a better chance of getting your problem resolved; looking at the data, 3 out of 4 complaints were settled, so there is reason for hope. You won't find a solution here on the forum, nor on Trustpilot. So, hurry up and post a complaint on Casino.guru just click where it says " submit complaint " It is orange with white lettering.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 04:58:12 PM
 #3

⚠️ My experience with 96.com — $5,000 account balance seized
I am writing this review to warn other players about my experience with 96.com.
My account was closed and approximately $5,000 in funds was seized after 96.com accused me of betting on “fixed games” and engaging in “foul play.”

This gambling platform has been represented on this forum, and they have their announcement thread, I don't think I recorded any issue with thethemm until the time they are done with their recent promotion here, I don't also think any member complain about their services before, so if I am to assume this will be the first accusation I'm seeing regarding this platform from you.

That's not even the main issue. From the review above, you can see that they have no unresolved issues, and their score is moderately okay. Gamblers may experience one or two challenges with the casino, especially if they don't even know that they are the cause. I have stated the reasons why your account is in this condition and why your funds are being seized.zed, I don't think any gambling casino will play by its rules when you fail to abide by them.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
TJether (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:26:49 PM
 #4

I find it funny that a representative of 96.com doesn't actually use a 96 account...
but I understand your point, but I think you are focusing on the wrong issue.
My complaint is not based on whether 96.com has previously been represented on this forum, whether they have run promotions here, or whether other members have complained about them in the past. The fact that a casino has a generally good reputation does not establish that every decision they make in every individual case is correct.
My original post clearly explains what my complaint is about:
I was accused of betting on “fixed games” and engaging in “foul play,” my account was closed, and approximately $5,000 was seized. I was not provided with convincing evidence demonstrating what I supposedly did wrong. More importantly, the funds seized included my original deposited money, not simply disputed winnings.
That is the issue I am asking people to look at.
You said that you have already explained why my account is in this condition and why my funds are being seized. But saying that I failed to follow the rules is not the same thing as demonstrating which specific rule I violated, what conduct allegedly constituted the violation, and what evidence supports that allegation.
I have no problem with a casino enforcing its terms and conditions. If a player genuinely violates the rules, a casino has the right to take appropriate action. But when a casino permanently seizes thousands of dollars and accuses a customer of serious misconduct such as betting on fixed games, I believe it is reasonable to ask for a clear explanation and supporting evidence.
This is especially relevant because, as stated in my original post, I have retained my conversations with my VIP host, including statements regarding 96.com operating according to its own rules and practices that do not necessarily follow what would normally be considered standard industry practice.So I am not asking anyone to automatically assume that I am right simply because I made a complaint. I am asking that the specific facts of my case be considered rather than dismissing my complaint because the casino has a decent overall reputation.
If 96.com can provide clear evidence showing exactly what I did, which specific terms I violated, and why the confiscation of my original deposited funds was justified, then that evidence can be examined and discussed.
Until then, I think it is completely reasonable for me to question the decision and warn other players about my personal experience.
Kind Regards,
TJ
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2127


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 09:29:32 PM
 #5

My advice is this: file a complaint against them on Casino.guru:



source: https://casino.guru/96-casino-review

You have a better chance of getting your problem resolved; looking at the data, 3 out of 4 complaints were settled, so there is reason for hope. You won't find a solution here on the forum, nor on Trustpilot. So, hurry up and post a complaint on Casino.guru just click where it says " submit complaint " It is orange with white lettering.
OP may try his luck, but as far as I know, Casinoguru does have a policy that does not allow them to resolve betting-related disputes due to some complications. At least that is what I have seen in the past. They mostly just reject the complaint.

Maybe he can try askgamblers too in case the casinoguru option fails.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
TJether (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 04:57:52 AM
 #6

That’s okay if they don’t handle it. The post was mainly made to inform other players about what happened and to warn them about the way 96.com handled the situation. If they can’t resolve the dispute, that’s fine — at least the information is out.
Coyster
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1485


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile
Today at 12:24:59 PM
 #7

I think it is completely reasonable for me to question the decision and warn other players about my personal experience.
Yes, that's reasonable. How much of the confiscated balance of $5k was your actual deposit?

Your request is fair, particularly with so many casinos making themselves judge and jury in matters like this. I know a lot of players cheat and lie, but for the sake of the legitimate ones, it is pertinent that the facts of any accusation ought to be scrutinized by an independent mediator, for the sake of fairness. I don't know if @holydarkness has a contact in 96.com, but i'd just tag him here, just in case he does.


░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
████░▄▄▄███████▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
████████████░███
████▄▄▄▄████░██▀
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀
████░█▀

░▄████████████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀
█████████░▄▄▄
█████████░███
░▄░██████░██▀██▄
▀▀░██████░▀██▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██
████████████░███
████████████░███
██░▄░███████░███
██░█░███████░███
████████████░███
████████████░█▀

░▄██████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███
██████░███████▀▄
██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████████░█▀

░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
█████████████░███
█████░█░█████░███
█████░▀░█████░███
█████████████░█▀
██████████░▄▄▄
██████████░█▀
 
.....  Next−Gen Crypto iGaming  .....
| 
     Play now      
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2127


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
Today at 08:01:49 PM
 #8

That’s okay if they don’t handle it. The post was mainly made to inform other players about what happened and to warn them about the way 96.com handled the situation. If they can’t resolve the dispute, that’s fine — at least the information is out.
What matters most is trying to make your accusation as legitimate as possible if you are trying to warn other users, and one way is through those third-party mediators. The other way is through trying to post as much evidence as possible in the scam accusation, which you have not done even when asked to. It's just words that very few people will take seriously/legitimately.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!