Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 11:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Calculation of mBTC and Satoshi to USDT (USD)  (Read 181 times)
Mate2237 (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 689


Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:10:11 PM
 #1

Many people in the forum don't know how to calculate mBTC and Satoshi to USDT and here I am making it very simple for those who don't know it before. The first thing to know is the current price of bitcoin before you start your your calculation. I will be using USDT for the calculation or the division to get the accurate number or rate of the mBTC or Satoshi because it is equivalent with USD.


Let me start with mBTC. 1 mBTC is $85.389 as of the current price of bitcoin which is $85,389. Now how do you calculate it. As I said, you have to divide the current BTC price with 1,000 and you will get the amount. Example. $85,389 ÷ 1,000 = $85.389. and this applicable to Satoshi but the different is that, Satoshi is divided with 100,000,000 while mBTC is divided with 1,000.


That is 1 Satoshi is $0.00085389. Example. The current price of Bitcoin $85, 389 divided by 100,000,000 ( $85,389 ÷ 100,000,000 = 0.00085389). Therefore if you are paid 5000 Satoshi per post, you will times (x) it with the final results which is 5000 Satoshi x 0.00085389 = $4.26945 then you times (x) it again and to the total post of the week. Which might be 20 posts. $4.26945 x 20 = $85.389.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
_act_
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2006



View Profile
Today at 02:18:30 PM
 #2

What I do is that I first calculate sat or mBTC or bits or any other one to bitcoin, then I check the price of bitcoin and multiply it with what I get.

1 sat = 0.00000001 BTC
1 mBTC = 0.001 BTC
1 bit = 100 sats

For anyone that want faster answer that do not know how to calculate it, Google search can help, but AI can give the result faster. They can help in learning about it.

Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 370



View Profile
Today at 02:23:38 PM
 #3

Many people in the forum don't know how to calculate mBTC and Satoshi to USDT and here I am making it very simple for those who don't know it before. The first thing to know is the current price of bitcoin before you start your your calculation. I will be using USDT for the calculation or the division to get the accurate number or rate of the mBTC or Satoshi because it is equivalent with USD.
There are available sites and tools as calculators and converters for your need and you can save a lot of time by using converters.

https://bitbo.io/satoshi-usd/
https://coinguides.org/satoshi-usd-converter/
https://www.kraken.com/learn/satoshi-to-usd-converter
https://www.publicsofttools.com/tools/satoshi-converter

The general trend is satoshi purchasing power has increased over years.
https://charts.bitbo.io/satoshi-per-dollar/
https://newhedge.io/bitcoin/satoshi-per-dollar

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1311



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:34:01 PM
Merited by pooya87 (4), bitmover (2), Catenaccio (1)
 #4

There are available sites and tools as calculators and converters for your need and you can save a lot of time by using converters.


I was about saying that you’re much better off with using tools that coverts it easily. Because OP even made list for just two units of bitcoin while there are lots of other units.

My best converter tool wasn’t even listed here by you. It’s the one developed by bitmover, you have access to almost all units of bitcoin at once and also the price in the currency you so desire and this is way simple in my opinion


https://bitcoindata.science/bitcoin-units-converter

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Catenaccio
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 370



View Profile
Today at 02:40:50 PM
 #5

I was about saying that you’re much better off with using tools that coverts it easily. Because OP even made list for just two units of bitcoin while there are lots of other units.

My best converter tool wasn’t even listed here by you. It’s the one developed by bitmover, you have access to almost all units of bitcoin at once and also the price in the currency you so desire and this is way simple in my opinion

https://bitcoindata.science/bitcoin-units-converter
I knew that bitmover has that converter tool but did not remember the link, and when I searched for Bitcoin / satoshi to USD converter, I got some as I shared, which I thought is more than enough.

Your screenshot shared by you shows that bitmover's converter has more units, that can be more helpful for people who need it but I believe most people don't use too many Bitcoin units. I like the site because it has many fiat currencies for the converter rather than many Bitcoin units.

I don't say the other people think like me but I only need three Bitcoin units: satoshi, millibitcoin mBTC and bitcoin. I have never used the other units and even converters, I don't use them. Usually I get Bitcoin price from Binance, and calculate it by myself.

[Did you know?] Bitcoin Table of Units.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
348Judah
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1596
Merit: 689



View Profile
Today at 02:45:58 PM
 #6

There is nothing big in making this easier for ourselves when we are already good at our elementary mathematics and can be able to do the usual conversions, just a unit of expression and how we have the understanding to make the necessary conversion accordingly.

I recommend using this tool for making easier conversion.

https://bitcoincalculator.tools/calculators/bitcoin-converter


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Accardo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 614


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 02:52:03 PM
 #7

It's much better converting mbtc to btc, then check the price of what you're holding, but they're no efforts required to do this, since the number of mbtc can be keyed into a search engine to find the exact rate, except the person wants to learn how the digits were calculated. It's a multiply by or divide by 1000 thing, based on which value the person is calculating for (Mbtc to btc is division, and btc to mbtc is multiplication) 1btc = 1000mbtc.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BlackHatCoiner
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 10160


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile
Today at 02:56:37 PM
 #8

I never liked that "mBTC" unit. Just as with cash, you have whole coins (1 EUR, 20 EUR, 500 EUR) and fractions of whole coins, AKA the "cent".

I understand that going from 1 BTC to 100 million units is a bit steep, but adding a third sub-unit is just introducing so much complexity when it comes to measuring mining fees, confirming receiving amounts etc., that it simply is not worth it. Just stick with "BTC" for 0.01 BTC and above, and "satoshi" for everything below that.

bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7828


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:23:51 PM
 #9

My best converter tool wasn’t even listed here by you. It’s the one developed by bitmover, you have access to almost all units of bitcoin at once and also the price in the currency you so desire and this is way simple in my opinion


https://bitcoindata.science/bitcoin-units-converter

I am happy to see you consider the unit converter I developed better than others ones  Wink

I recently made a huge update on the website and it is satisfying to see people using it! I try to make it as useful as possible.

I listed all units I could find on bitcoin wiki and other websites.
this is the discussion topic of this tool, if anyone is interested or want to request any feature,

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Livingleged
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 336
Merit: 210



View Profile
Today at 03:25:56 PM
 #10

Understanding the calculation seems interesting but I believe not everybody like all this arithmetic and statistics, and I think you must not know all that to be in the bitcoin space. Honestly to me it’s much easier to use the search engine to find every equivalent of bitcoin unit I’m looking for. That’s what I’ve being doing all this while. However, I like this idea of the bitmover’s tool, I just went through it now and it actually listed many other units. Which should help one through what ever unit of bitcoin you’re dealing with I’m just getting to know this tool in particular.

promise444c5
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1212


All things are numbers


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:28:23 PM
 #11

I think the common ones are just the Satoshi and the 1:1 btc unit, I’ve come crossed mbtc a couple times though, not even on Electrum now even though Electrum has it as default base unit. I don’t get to use the unit on cold storage either..

I am happy to see you consider the unit converter I developed better than others ones  Wink.
Can’t count the number of times I’ve used your calculation tool here aswell Smiley. I remembered always confusing the domain with bitcoinscience.data before  Grin.

moneystery
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333


⭐ Razed.com ⭐ LM Management ✅


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:49:09 PM
 #12

It's true that understanding Bitcoin's subunits is quite important, as we may encounter such units at some point, and understanding them can make things easier. Personally, I usually use direct conversions from websites like bitcoincalculator.tools, or if I'm feeling lazy, I usually just ask ChatGPT, which provides a quicker and easier calculation than having to calculate it manually.

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2108



View Profile WWW
Today at 05:17:26 PM
 #13

I think the common ones are just the Satoshi and the 1:1 btc unit, I’ve come crossed mbtc a couple times though, not even on Electrum now even though Electrum has it as default base unit. I don’t get to use the unit on cold storage either..

On the few occasions when I needed to send an amount in mBTC, I used Electrum’s settings to quickly switch to the mBTC format and then went back to the standard format I always use, which is Electrum’s default



In many betting threads, right here on the forum, it’s common to see bets made in mBTC
It’s an easy unit for betting with other users, 1 mBTC, 2 mBTC, etc
and it’s also used as a reference for pool threads  Smiley


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Mrbluntzy
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 277


{★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!}


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:41:12 PM
 #14

I didn't know these formula before because I normally prefer to use some calculators online that give the answer faster than doing it manually which will require you to check the current price but the online calculators or Chatgpt gives the answer instantly once you type in the volume of SAT mBTC that you wish to convert. I thought I am the only one that thinks that it's faster to use a calculators or AI but based on few replies, there are people like me too. It was just yesterday I got to know the formula for converting SAT to BTC  because the campaign I am promoting pays in SATs so I just decided to check the formula, meanwhile I have been using online calculator to do the conversion all the time.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
promise444c5
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1212


All things are numbers


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:07:00 PM
 #15

On the few occasions when I needed to send an amount in mBTC, I used Electrum’s settings to quickly switch to the mBTC format and then went back to the standard format I always use, which is Electrum’s default
You mean BTC? Electrum default is mBTC, not sure it’s now “used to” because I’m still behind even with the one that actively connects to the internet, which is 4.6.x, the android version has also been set to BTC since I installed it..

BUT yeah, it has always been an easy switch for all sort of unit.. just that you still have to do the calculations.

In many betting threads, right here on the forum, it’s common to see bets made in mBTC
It’s an easy unit for betting with other users, 1 mBTC, 2 mBTC, etc
and it’s also used as a reference for pool threads  Smiley
Yeah this is also true.. including some contest and predictions.

Rgram
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 296



View Profile
Today at 06:57:16 PM
 #16

The basic concept for any calculation on conversions always starts from an understanding of the units that exists within the commodity being considered.

For Bitcoin, the basic unit remains the SAT. Of course there are several other units that can be considered and mostly, they follow the normal standards of measurements except for the Satoshi which establishes Bitcoin’s basic unit. Some of the most important and common units used in Bitcoin are;

Satoshi - SAT = 0.00000001 - 1 Sat
MilliBitcoin - mBTC = 0.001 - 100,000 Sat
Bitcoin - BTC = 1 - 100,000,000 Sat

Haven’t established that fact, then it comes down to what the price is and the unit you want to convert the price to.

Considering the price, if you are converting to the basic unit (Sats), you divide and might multiply as it applies.

My best converter tool wasn’t even listed here by you. It’s the one developed by bitmover, you have access to almost all units of bitcoin at once and also the price in the currency you so desire and this is way simple in my opinion


https://bitcoindata.science/bitcoin-units-converter

rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2108



View Profile WWW
Today at 08:57:48 PM
 #17

On the few occasions when I needed to send an amount in mBTC, I used Electrum’s settings to quickly switch to the mBTC format and then went back to the standard format I always use, which is Electrum’s default
You mean BTC? Electrum default is mBTC, not sure it’s now “used to” because I’m still behind even with the one that actively connects to the internet, which is 4.6.x, the android version has also been set to BTC since I installed it..
...

Sorry, I ended up saying it wrong
Actually, Electrum’s default is mBTC
I thought it was BTC  Tongue

And it hasn’t been that long since I updated Electrum (4.81 here), but I think every time I end up changing it to BTC because I find it much easier

So “my default” is BTC

Just correcting this so there isn’t any wrong information, hehe

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!