Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukash-wallet bought himself a red mark for $100  (Read 62 times)
Xal0lex (OP)
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3188


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:33:12 PM
 #1

Well, I came across some scammers on the forum at last. In the sense that I was scammed out of $100 😀

Acc BITSAFECARD

Somehow it happened that I needed to make a transfer to PayPal and the ukash-wallet topic caught my eye. I don't know why, but I decided to go to the site and look...

There, I found the direction I needed with reasonable terms and fast processing. Well, basically I created a request... which until now has not been processed. More than a day has already passed. I understand that the request will not be processed, which is why I created this topic. To warn others and testify how for the first time in my life an exchanger cheated me 😀

Well, and in the hope that a spokesperson for this exchange BITSAFECARD will comment on the situation (though I personally doubt it).
Donneski
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 798
Merit: 289


Contact Hhampuz for campaign


View Profile
Today at 02:53:00 PM
 #2

There, I found the direction I needed with reasonable terms and fast processing. Well, basically I created a request... which until now has not been processed. More than a day has already passed. I understand that the request will not be processed, which is why I created this topic. To warn others and testify how for the first time in my life an exchanger cheated me 😀

Thank you for looking out for the community with this awareness. You were probably in hurry to make a quick transaction hence the statement of "I found the direction I needed with reasonable terms and fast processing." and because you were already satisfied with what you saw, you didn't bother making more findings.

I've checked BITSAFECARD profile and nothing about the threads he created suggests that he's real. Imagine creating a thread in service board for over three years now and nobody has ever dropped a single review post of their service in that long duration. Even the one he created on their local board, he's the only one spamming the thread.

Sorry for the loss, at least you now have experienced what it means to be cheated by an exchanger Grin

noorman0
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 876


[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:58:44 PM
 #3

-snip-
magine creating a thread in service board for over three years now and nobody has ever dropped a single review post of their service in that long duration. Even the one he created on their local board, he's the only one spamming the thread.
To be precise, it has been over 11 years, yet there are only reviews of experiences from new users (I’m convinced they are shills). It is quite surprising that they have been operating for so long.
Other accounts that have promoted it:

Cash-coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=945667.0
bitcoinstant  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144546.0
ukash-wallet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084661.0

Time to raise trust flags against these accounts.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2124


฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.


View Profile
Today at 09:19:54 PM
 #4

The domain name alone would have deterred me from using their service. Scammers usually go for such cheap domain names because they know that they are getting busted any time. OP, if you can, please create a flag too for the accounts advertising/announcing the scam so that newbies won't miss the warning on the banner. I will support the flag(s)

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!