Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 09:29:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin.ag: Account Blocked & Live Chat Disabled After KYC Interface Loop Glitch  (Read 207 times)
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 04:49:21 AM
Last edit: Today at 01:32:42 PM by Chyrigel
 #1

Date of Incident: October 5, 2026

What Happened

1. Delayed Payout & KYC Request : I requested a cashout on October 5, 2026. After waiting hours past their usual processing time, support emailed me a link to complete identity verification through Shufti Pro.


2. Broken Verification Link/Interface: I tried to complete the verification numerous times, but their portal kept glitching. The live video recorder just kept looping endlessly, it wouldn’t auto capture and the stop button stayed greyed out and unclickable, so I couldn't do anything nor finish it.


3. Support Refused to Help: I sent emails and video proof of the broken link and verification portal to Betcoin support (agent "Shane"). They were so unhelpful, wouldn’t acknowledge there could be an issue, and wouldn’t let me email my documents, they ignored the videos and the technical issues I complained about and repeatedly claimed "everything is working fine".


4. Account & Chat Blocked: When I brought up the technical issues again with live chat agent "Steven," because conversation with “Shane” wasn’t going well as he kept dismissing my complaints and gaslighting me, Betcoin (Steven) immediately locked me out of my account and cut off my live chat access.


5. No Resolution: They shoved me over to email support, where they refuse to address their portal's glitch, provide a working alternative or process my withdrawal. They told me “let us know when you’re able to complete verification.” They haven’t replied since then.


I request that Betcoin.ag:

  • Unblock my account and restore my live chat access.

  • Provide a working way to verify, either by fixing their portal or letting me send my documents directly via email.

  • Release my money and send my pending withdrawal to my wallet.




Evidence Attached



The Technical Glitch Experienced

Endless Capture Loop : When triggered, the camera feed initializes, but instead of recording a short clip and advancing to the next requirement after the red, bleeping countdown timer counts down, the recording interface freezes in a loop. It keeps recording forever, and there are no next-step prompts displayed onscreen.

Unresponsive UI Controls : The on-screen “Stop” button remains greyed out and unclickable, making it impossible to complete or exit the live capture flow naturally.

Device/Browser : The failure persists across multiple operating systems (iOS/iPadOS and Android) and different browser engines (WebKit/Safari and Chromium/Chrome), confirming that it is likely a server-side web application issue or an integration error with either Shufti Pro or Betcoin’s integration, rather than a local device error.


Extra details:

Each verification link emailed to me had an expiration time of 60 minutes.

Betcoin email support sounded pissed when I returned to tell them the second verification link they gave still produced the same glitch.
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1202



View Profile
Today at 05:22:24 AM
Last edit: Today at 04:20:01 PM by Harkorede
 #2

Hi OP,

Is there a reason why they requested a KYC in the first place, how long have you been playing there and was the requested sum significantly higher that your previous ones since it seems like you've had no issues with withdrawal in the past, not that any of it matters as to why you shouldn't get your money if won fair and square.

If the only problem, as it currently stands remains with the verification portal at Shufti Pro, why not try contact Shufti Pro themselves, they might have a better solution regarding your verification process than Betcoin Support (it also could be some device compatibility issue, perhaps try using another device).

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:30:16 AM
 #3

I request that Betcoin.ag:

  • Unblock my account and restore my live chat access.

  • Provide a working way to verify, either by fixing their portal or letting me send my documents directly via email.

  • Release my money and send my pending withdrawal to my wallet.



You can PM @Betcoin.ag support on their account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202115 since he/she was very helpful on resolving my case.

Perhaps your account feature was deactivated after failed attempt on your KYC.

Do you try to complete your KYC on other device? I’m still not KYC verified here so can’t comment on the procedure but their representative here is very helpful so you can rest assured they will give you a solution.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 05:41:39 AM
 #4

Hi OP,

Is there a reason, why they requested a KYC in the first place, how long have you been playing there and was the requested sum significantly higher that your previous ones since it seems like you've had no issues withdrawal in the past, not that any of matters as to why you shouldn't get your money if won fair and square.

If the only problem as it currently stands remains with verification portal at Shufti Pro, why not try contact Shufti Pro themselves they might have a better solution regarding your verification process than Betcoin Support (it also could be some device compatibility issue, perhaps try using another device).


Hi Harkorede,

I signed up, I think, in January 2026 on Betcoin and used it throughout that month before taking a several-month break. I returned to using my account again just last month, in September.

They absolutely gave no reason for the KYC request. I had initially thought Betcoin didn’t do that.

Yes, I made withdrawals before, which were processed in minutes without issues. The current total balance is just ~$140, and my requested withdrawal amount is $50, within the usual range I’ve always requested, $30 to $70.

Lastly, I do not believe it’s a device issue. I will include this detail in my original post. I used three different devices: my iPad, my iPhone, and my Android. The iPad and iPhone ran the smoothest and fastest, especially my iPad, yet the glitch persisted.
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 05:54:05 AM
 #5

I request that Betcoin.ag:

  • Unblock my account and restore my live chat access.

  • Provide a working way to verify, either by fixing their portal or letting me send my documents directly via email.

  • Release my money and send my pending withdrawal to my wallet.



You can PM @Betcoin.ag support on their account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202115 since he/she was very helpful on resolving my case.

Perhaps your account feature was deactivated after failed attempt on your KYC.

Do you try to complete your KYC on other device? I’m still not KYC verified here so can’t comment on the procedure but their representative here is very helpful so you can rest assured they will give you a solution.


Will check out the link.

The agents who attended to me each time: Shane via email and Steven via live chat - were absolutely unhelpful. They kept rage-baiting me with the gaslighting and unrelated replies.

No, my account was still functioning even after the failed verification due to the glitch.

I was still logged in and chatting with Steven on the website via live chat. I pointed out the gaslighting and robotic replies they kept giving, and immediately I noticed I was logged out of my account and couldn’t log back in. Steven’s last reply after that and before live chat went mute for me, was to contact them via email for further assistance.

Yet they won’t assist or engage even via email.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:10:33 AM
 #6

I request that Betcoin.ag:

  • Unblock my account and restore my live chat access.

  • Provide a working way to verify, either by fixing their portal or letting me send my documents directly via email.

  • Release my money and send my pending withdrawal to my wallet.



You can PM @Betcoin.ag support on their account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202115 since he/she was very helpful on resolving my case.

Perhaps your account feature was deactivated after failed attempt on your KYC.

Do you try to complete your KYC on other device? I’m still not KYC verified here so can’t comment on the procedure but their representative here is very helpful so you can rest assured they will give you a solution.


Will check out the link.

The agents who attended to me each time: Shane via email and Steven via live chat - were absolutely unhelpful. They kept rage-baiting me with the gaslighting and unrelated replies.

No, my account was still functioning even after the failed verification due to the glitch.

I was still logged in and chatting with Steven on the website via live chat. I pointed out the gaslighting and robotic replies they kept giving, and immediately I noticed I was logged out of my account and couldn’t log back in. Steven’s last reply after that and before live chat went mute for me, was to contact them via email for further assistance.

Yet they won’t assist or engage even via email.

Then that confirms why your account got disabled. Support got pissed off on your chat.

Nevertheless, live chat usually doesn’t have control on account verification matters. Casino usually have a dedicated department that will handle issue related on to account verification.

They can only help general casino inquiries. Betcoin representatives is always responsive on their PM here in the forum. I hope you will recover your funds soon and don’t pissed off support no matter how angry you are mate.  Cheesy


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:27:42 AM
Last edit: Today at 06:50:37 AM by Chyrigel
 #7

I request that Betcoin.ag:

  • Unblock my account and restore my live chat access.

  • Provide a working way to verify, either by fixing their portal or letting me send my documents directly via email.

  • Release my money and send my pending withdrawal to my wallet.



You can PM @Betcoin.ag support on their account here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202115 since he/she was very helpful on resolving my case.

Perhaps your account feature was deactivated after failed attempt on your KYC.

Do you try to complete your KYC on other device? I’m still not KYC verified here so can’t comment on the procedure but their representative here is very helpful so you can rest assured they will give you a solution.


Will check out the link.

The agents who attended to me each time: Shane via email and Steven via live chat - were absolutely unhelpful. They kept rage-baiting me with the gaslighting and unrelated replies.

No, my account was still functioning even after the failed verification due to the glitch.

I was still logged in and chatting with Steven on the website via live chat. I pointed out the gaslighting and robotic replies they kept giving, and immediately I noticed I was logged out of my account and couldn’t log back in. Steven’s last reply after that and before live chat went mute for me, was to contact them via email for further assistance.

Yet they won’t assist or engage even via email.

Then that confirms why your account got disabled. Support got pissed off on your chat.

Nevertheless, live chat usually doesn’t have control on account verification matters. Casino usually have a dedicated department that will handle issue related on to account verification.

They can only help general casino inquiries. Betcoin representatives is always responsive on their PM here in the forum. I hope you will recover your funds soon and don’t pissed off support no matter how angry you are mate.  Cheesy



Piss off support? Support got pissed off on your chat?

Seems you assume I began throwing insults at them.

Kindly go through my email evidence. If you see any venting, insults, or angry replies from my side, let me know, and I’ll accept that. I would have attached transcripts of the live chat as well (I specifically checked and asked for them), but Betcoin live chat doesn’t have that option.

And once the agent closes the chat, it all disappears, you can’t see your previous messages and chats. So no way to even take screenshots afterwards.

I told Steven they were gaslighting me and not being helpful in the slightest, and continuing to do that would leave me with no other option than to look for external help.

Then he blocked my account and muted me on live chat.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 06:51:28 AM
 #8


Piss off support? Support got pissed off on your chat?

Seems you assume I began throwing insults at them.

Kindly go through my email evidence. If you see any venting, insults, or angry replies from my side, let me know, and I’ll accept that. I would have attached transcripts of the live chat as well (I specifically checked and asked for them), but Betcoin live chat doesn’t have that option.

I told Steven they were gaslighting me and not being helpful in the slightest, and continuing to do that would leave me with no other option than to look for external help.

Then he blocked my account and muted me on live chat.

The fact that you are questioning their replies like “robotic” is already a form of insult to their job. Maybe in your perspective it’s not since you are already upset with your issue.

I’m just stating that conversation is probably the reason on why your account function got disabled. And the fact that you are already arguing with me with simple conversation is a sign.

Nevertheless, you don’t need to convince me mate. I’m just a player like you on Betcoin. I recently got a help from them with my issue on my bet with Evolution gaming provider that’s why I’m referring to you on chatting the representative.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 06:59:20 AM
 #9


Piss off support? Support got pissed off on your chat?

Seems you assume I began throwing insults at them.

Kindly go through my email evidence. If you see any venting, insults, or angry replies from my side, let me know, and I’ll accept that. I would have attached transcripts of the live chat as well (I specifically checked and asked for them), but Betcoin live chat doesn’t have that option.

I told Steven they were gaslighting me and not being helpful in the slightest, and continuing to do that would leave me with no other option than to look for external help.

Then he blocked my account and muted me on live chat.

The fact that you are questioning their replies like “robotic” is already a form of insult to their job. Maybe in your perspective it’s not since you are already upset with your issue.

I’m just stating that conversation is probably the reason on why your account function got disabled. And the fact that you are already arguing with me with simple conversation is a sign.

Nevertheless, you don’t need to convince me mate. I’m just a player like you on Betcoin. I recently got a help from them with my issue on my bet with Evolution gaming provider that’s why I’m referring to you on chatting the representative.


Sure. Thanks for your help, fellow player. I’ll check out your link.

And yes, no need to convince you.

I’d just appreciate it if you stop pushing unfounded accusations that aren’t backed by evidence.
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1202



View Profile
Today at 08:55:03 AM
Last edit: Today at 04:18:36 PM by Harkorede
 #10

Then that confirms why your account got disabled. Support got pissed off on your chat.
The fact that you are questioning their replies like “robotic” is already a form of insult to their job.

Not condoning verbal abuse from players (there was none in this case) but support should never get pissed off on chat and It's not an insult though, supports can be super robotic in their response and it's more often than not very frustrating when they don't seem to be tackling the player's concern or in some cases are actually not knowledgeable enough to understand the problem.


Hi Harkorede,

I signed up, I think, in January 2026 on Betcoin and used it throughout that month before taking a several-month break. I returned to using my account again just last month, in September.

They absolutely gave no reason for the KYC request. I had initially thought Betcoin didn’t do that.

Yes, I made withdrawals before, which were processed in minutes without issues. The current total balance is just ~$140, and my requested withdrawal amount is $50, within the usual range I’ve always requested, $30 to $70.

Lastly, I do not believe it’s a device issue. I will include this detail in my original post. I used three different devices: my iPad, my iPhone, and my Android. The iPad and iPhone ran the smoothest and fastest, especially my iPad, yet the glitch persisted.

I would say it's quite strange that Betcoin would request KYC out of the blue with no probable cause, especially over such amount... And I'd agree that messaging their representative on the forum and pointing them to this thread might be the best way to go, they're fairly active and you should get a response.

Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 11:25:19 AM
 #11

Then that confirms why your account got disabled. Support got pissed off on your chat.
The fact that you are questioning their replies like “robotic” is already a form of insult to their job.

Not condoning verbal abuse from players (there was none in this case) but support should never get pissed off on chat and It's not an insult though, supports can be super robotic in their response and it's more often than frustrating when they don't seem to tackling the player's concern or in some cases are actually not knowledgeable enough to understand to problem.

Again, I’m not defending the support behavior here and I totally agree that they shouldn’t do block him.

If you see the flow of our conversation, I’m only stating the “possible reason” why his chat function was disabled as he already pointed out that his live support access was blocked after commenting that support is unhelpful and robotic.


@Chyrigel, can you please upload the screenshot of your conversation  with the support so that we can report it to Betcoin in case there’s truly nothing wrong on your conversation that will deserve a ban on chat?

I’m curious now why they resort to that blocked since I do contact them many times when I have an issue.




..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1085



View Profile
Today at 11:58:20 AM
 #12

I am sure they won't damage their reputation for this amount. Their forum representative provides far better support in this forum. The correct action would be to reach their forum representative at this moment. However, I am kinda disappointed seeing how their live chat treated you. I understand that they are probably annoyed because you asked them again and again, and they don't know what to do next.

If KYC data is collected using a 3rd-party service, the problem could be with the 3rd-party service. Betcoin should make sure the service is up and that the user can submit their documents properly. For now, you should try again a different device and different internet connection while you wait for a response from their forum representative.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 12:45:12 PM
 #13

I would say it's quite strange that Betcoin would request KYC out of the blue with no probable cause, especially over such amount... And I'd agree that messaging their representative on the forum and pointing them to this thread might be the best way to go, they're fairly active and you should get a response.


Thanks for your response and contribution.

From my experience in gaming, I don’t really find it surprising, considering I struck lucky enough to turn $30 into $140 (almost 5x the deposit) in less than a month. It’s a small amount in total, but imagine if it was $5k that was turned into $25k, and $10k into $50k like that in a short while, and so on. This is what I suspect.

Funny thing is, they don’t see all the times you also lost. If I recall correctly, the last time I checked my stats, my total winnings since I joined them was a little over $400 and total deposits were over $200.

I haven’t even won much. Total winnings are not up to 2x my total deposits so far, and what brought it close to the current 2x was the recent stroke of luck with low odds and a few moderate-to-high odds, which doesn’t happen all the time.
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:02:55 PM
 #14

@Chyrigel, can you please upload the screenshot of your conversation  with the support so that we can report it to Betcoin in case there’s truly nothing wrong on your conversation that will deserve a ban on chat?

I’m curious now why they resort to that blocked since I do contact them many times when I have an issue.


Evidence Attached



The Google Drive links to my evidence are there in my original post above.


I would have attached transcripts of the live chat as well (I specifically checked and asked for them), but Betcoin live chat doesn’t have that option.

And once the agent closes the chat, it all disappears, you can’t see your previous messages and chats. So no way to even take screenshots afterwards.


As for the live chat, I also explained that above, but you were so hung up on not needing me to convince you.


Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 01:19:59 PM
 #15

I am sure they won't damage their reputation for this amount. Their forum representative provides far better support in this forum. The correct action would be to reach their forum representative at this moment. However, I am kinda disappointed seeing how their live chat treated you. I understand that they are probably annoyed because you asked them again and again, and they don't know what to do next.

If KYC data is collected using a 3rd-party service, the problem could be with the 3rd-party service. Betcoin should make sure the service is up and that the user can submit their documents properly. For now, you should try again a different device and different internet connection while you wait for a response from their forum representative.

Lastly, I do not believe it’s a device issue. I will include this detail in my original post. I used three different devices: my iPad, my iPhone, and my Android. The iPad and iPhone ran the smoothest and fastest, especially my iPad, yet the glitch persisted.

Thank you for your response.

I already tried 3 different devices, including switching from WiFi and mobile data, all to no avail.

I also forgot to include in my original text that their verification link expires after 60 minutes, and they sounded pissed off when I returned to tell them the second verification link still produced the same glitch.

But that detail was covered in the screenshots I attached. Will still add the extra detail to the original text.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1344


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 01:27:16 PM
 #16

As for the live chat, I also explained that above, but you were so hung up on not needing me to convince you.

Since you emphasize that there’s no insult done and @Harkorede support it then I agree that we should pursue too the problem with their live support behavior banning you for a simple conversation as player myself might encounter this in the future.

It’s not for me to be convinced. It’s for the Betcoin representative to check their support behavior handling your case since you mentioned that they block your account after your message.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 12
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 02:00:59 PM
 #17

I have sent a DM to Betcoin support, over 7 hours ago, as recommended by everyone. I’ll be expecting the more helpful response everyone said the support here gives.
Betcoin.AG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1144


Betcoin.ag Forum Rep - Sportsbook, Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:25:55 PM
 #18

Why is this in the scam accusations? What is the scam?

@Chyrigel, it is not necessary to send multiple chats and emails for the same issue. You state that there was a problem with the KYC on our end, however we have 40 seconds of video of you, so it was clearly working when you clicked the link. Due to your inability to complete the verification, the account was suspended until this is resolved. The chat team is unable to assist with suspended accounts, and therefore referred you to email. I can see that you were already sent an additional link by email, which was also not completed.

We are happy to proceed with the verification, as stated by email. Due to frequent KYC fraud, we cannot send new links immediately, on request, but one will be sent this week.

How did you hear about BitcoinTalk? It seems odd that you came straight to the scam accusations board, rather than contacting us directly or in our thread.

holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
Today at 03:58:08 PM
 #19

Why is this in the scam accusations? What is the scam?

@Chyrigel, it is not necessary to send multiple chats and emails for the same issue. You state that there was a problem with the KYC on our end, however we have 40 seconds of video of you, so it was clearly working when you clicked the link. Due to your inability to complete the verification, the account was suspended until this is resolved. The chat team is unable to assist with suspended accounts, and therefore referred you to email. I can see that you were already sent an additional link by email, which was also not completed.

We are happy to proceed with the verification, as stated by email. Due to frequent KYC fraud, we cannot send new links immediately, on request, but one will be sent this week.

How did you hear about BitcoinTalk? It seems odd that you came straight to the scam accusations board, rather than contacting us directly or in our thread.

Due to the unique nature of your KYC that is time-based, may I suggest you to write OP here prior to sending them a new KYC link, so future headache won't happen as OP will be dully notified?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Betcoin.AG
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1144


Betcoin.ag Forum Rep - Sportsbook, Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:08:57 PM
 #20

Due to the unique nature of your KYC that is time-based, may I suggest you to write OP here prior to sending them a new KYC link, so future headache won't happen as OP will be dully notified?

It's time based because of the massive rate of KYC abuse. Fortunately less than 0.1% of players require the need for KYC, however we have never failed anyone's KYC for not being able to complete it on time. If someone is making a legitimate effort, we find a way to verify them. We have never had a dispute here or with any ADR over our KYC process. We are just here innovating the industry so the other 99.9% of players get the fastest, best service and top promos. In a couple years, the way we do KYC wont be considered unique.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!