Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 04:15:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betcoin.ag: Account Blocked & Live Chat Disabled After KYC Interface Loop Glitch  (Read 259 times)
Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:08:00 PM
 #21

Why is this in the scam accusations? What is the scam?

It’s in the Scam Accusations section because Betcoin exhibited all the telltale signs of shady casinos’ attitude when a player, amidst their losing streaks, gets lucky and accumulates a balance largely disproportionate to their deposited amount at any given time (in my current case, 5x my deposited amount).

They either cook up some stories they can’t back up with proof, like “you broke our terms and conditions.” Or they try to frustrate and lock you out of your winnings through an impossible-to-complete verification.



@Chyrigel, it is not necessary to send multiple chats and emails for the same issue. You state that there was a problem with the KYC on our end, however we have 40 seconds of video of you, so it was clearly working when you clicked the link.


You mean the 40-second screen recording I made to show Betcoin support I was actively trying to live-record my ID, with my ID right in front of the camera and Shufti.pro’s live recorder not seeing it.

Of course you have it, because I sent it to support agent Shane via email. I sent two of those, one was 40 seconds long and the other 50 seconds.

The 40-second-long one contained only the front of my ID, and the 50-second one had me right there on the screen flipping from the front to the back of my ID, because both the live recorder and its frozen on-screen prompts wouldn’t tell me to do so.

It wasn’t your link working; it was me screen-recording your faulty Shufti.pro live recorder with my iPad screen recorder to show it to your support.

In addition, each session I spent observing your buggy portal was not less than 10 minutes. Those short videos were just the final seconds of each long, frustrating session, before deleting the browser window, as that was the only way to stop the recorder.

If you can confidently refute what I just said, send me a link to that buggy verification portal again, and I will screen-record the portal right before I click the Start button, till the time the red, bleeping countdown timer counts down and then freezes on one on-screen prompt (“show the front of your ID”) for 10 whole minutes, not seeing my ID or showing any signs of being live.

Then I will upload this 10-minute screen recording to Google Drive and post the link here for everyone to see exactly how your live recorder behaved during every frustrating 10+ minute session of the 60 minutes your link gave.


@Chyrigel, it is not necessary to send multiple chats and emails for the same issue.


I’m not one to bother support unnecessarily. But as already mentioned and shown in the screenshots, your support agents were mean, unhelpful, and dismissive.

They sent me a link with a 60-minute expiration time, and when I reported the glitch, they seemed hellbent on making it look like I was making things up or avoiding verification. So, of course, I had to persistently re-explain until I was sure they were intentionally doing what they were doing.

Your support wasn’t like that before; they answered every question once and in great detail, so I often ended the conversation with only one or two responses. All of a sudden, after my gaming luck and my requested withdrawal, their replies became so short, very vague, and very unrelated to the issue I was raising.


Due to your inability to complete the verification, the account was suspended until this is resolved. The chat team is unable to assist with suspended accounts, and therefore referred you to email. I can see that you were already sent an additional link by email, which was also not completed.

As already explained above, my account wasn’t blocked after my first failed KYC due to your portal glitch. I was still actively browsing games on your website while logged into my account and chatting with your live agent, Steve, only to be abruptly locked out, unable to log back in, immediately after I told Steven they were gaslighting me and being extremely unhelpful, and forcing me to seek help elsewhere.

Yes, I tried and failed verification several times until both links expired, because your verification portal was broken and buggy.


We are happy to proceed with the verification, as stated by email. Due to frequent KYC fraud, we cannot send new links immediately, on request, but one will be sent this week.


That would be great. Could you send me a functional link tomorrow? Please, a functional verification service, because I will have to screen-record it and post it here if it’s still not working.

I’ve been doing live verifications in less than 4 minutes without issues and have done it countless times. My frequently encountered live verification provider is SumSub.



How did you hear about BitcoinTalk?


Don’t you just love the internet? I think I might like this place. Several of the people here actually have lived through your experience and know what you’re talking about. Not some anonymous panel that could likely side with a casino’s weird, unfair judgment they can’t back up with visible proof the way the player can back theirs up.


It seems odd that you came straight to the scam accusations board, rather than contacting us directly or in our thread.

It’s not odd at all. I just didn’t want any more gaslighting. So I had to show to the neutral public what I showed your support repeatedly, and they dismissed it and made it look like I was the problem.

Lastly, could you please unblock my account so I can game with my funds while we sort out the verification issue? Pretty please?

All renowned, legit casinos I know of, which I want to believe yours is one of, allow gamers access to their accounts and to game with their funds while verification and review are ongoing. Only withdrawals are disabled. At the very least, that is certainly not an unusual practice among legitimate operators.




Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:29:06 PM
 #22

Due to the unique nature of your KYC that is time-based, may I suggest you to write OP here prior to sending them a new KYC link, so future headache won't happen as OP will be dully notified?

Thanks for your response.

I agree with this.

In the meantime, I’d also appreciate it if my account is unblocked while the verification is ongoing.

I will not be arguing with or messaging support repeatedly and unnecessarily now that the issue is out in the open, and the gaslighting that happened privately is unlikely to continue.


Betcoin.AG
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1144


Betcoin.ag Forum Rep - Sportsbook, Casino


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:27:20 PM
 #23

It’s in the Scam Accusations section because Betcoin exhibited all the telltale signs of shady casinos’ attitude when a player, amidst their losing streaks, gets lucky and accumulates a balance largely disproportionate to their deposited amount at any given time (in my current case, 5x my deposited amount).

Congrats on your win. We have been around for over 13 years, and our players have thousands of wins much larger than 5x every week.

You mean the 40-second screen recording I made to show Betcoin support I was actively trying to live-record my ID, with my ID right in front of the camera and Shufti.pro’s live recorder not seeing it.

No, that's not what we mean. We mean the long video of you we got from the KYC portal where you are laying in bed and not completing KYC. We are unable to watch any videos you have sent us, as they are irrelevant to our procedure.

Could you send me a functional link tomorrow? Please, a functional verification service, because I will have to screen-record it and post it here if it’s still not working.

It is fully functional, as evidenced by the long video we have of you failing to complete it. We cannot send this on demand, as mentioned previously.

Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:42:20 PM
 #24

It’s in the Scam Accusations section because Betcoin exhibited all the telltale signs of shady casinos’ attitude when a player, amidst their losing streaks, gets lucky and accumulates a balance largely disproportionate to their deposited amount at any given time (in my current case, 5x my deposited amount).

Congrats on your win. We have been around for over 13 years, and our players have thousands of wins much larger than 5x every week.

You mean the 40-second screen recording I made to show Betcoin support I was actively trying to live-record my ID, with my ID right in front of the camera and Shufti.pro’s live recorder not seeing it.

No, that's not what we mean. We mean the long video of you we got from the KYC portal where you are laying in bed and not completing KYC. We are unable to watch any videos you have sent us, as they are irrelevant to our procedure.

Could you send me a functional link tomorrow? Please, a functional verification service, because I will have to screen-record it and post it here if it’s still not working.

It is fully functional, as evidenced by the long video we have of you failing to complete it. We cannot send this on demand, as mentioned previously.



Wow. That’s wild.

I will tell you, I recorded no such video.

You’re also contradicting yourself. First you say it was a 40-second video, now it’s a long video?

No problems, though. No need to keep arguing. Will be waiting for your next link. I’ll be sure to screen-record everything all over again if the glitch persists.

What about my request to unblock my account? I’d really love to continue gaming in the meantime. Who knows, I could lose all my money before the verification issue is resolved.


Betcoin.AG
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4242
Merit: 1144


Betcoin.ag Forum Rep - Sportsbook, Casino


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 09:08:35 PM
 #25

-SNIP

We have a long (40 second) video of you from the KYC portal doing just about everything but completing KYC. As a player who is already confirmed to be in violation of our ToS, the reason you were asked to complete KYC, that is not a good look for you. So let's do this. We are done with this thread. No scam has taken place and it was premature for you to post here, after less than 8 hours of not hearing from us and 2 failed KYC attempts on your end. Let us complete our investigation and deal with us through email, like every other abusive account. This is something done out of kindness, but we have no obligation to do it for people who are going out of their way to spread defamatory lies about us. If you prefer to continue spreading lies, that is your prerogative and you are welcome to seek 3rd party mediation, in which case we will destroy you and expose your scam publicly. You have spent a little too much time trying to make us look bad for no reason and we can only tolerate that for so long. How this gets resolved is up to you. If you reply again, we will treat this as a legal matter and will not be able to speak to you. You are welcome to file a complaint with a 3rd party mediator or our licensor any time and get embarrassed, when we win.

Chyrigel (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 13
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:26:18 PM
Last edit: Today at 09:07:45 AM by Mr. Big
 #26


and you are welcome to seek 3rd party mediation, in which case we will destroy you and expose your scam publicly.



If there’s a scam you believe I committed, please go ahead and expose it publicly so I’ll know.

I did try to resolve this amicably and privately with you guys before coming out publicly.

So I don’t think it’s fair to blame my post without also looking into how Shane and Steven handled the matter privately, which is what led me to post publicly.



-SNIP
As a player who is already confirmed to be in violation of our ToS.


What specific ToS violation are you alleging? And what evidence supports your claim that I was spreading lies?



-SNIP

We have a long (40 second) video of you from the KYC portal doing just about everything but completing KYC. As a player who is already confirmed to be in violation of our ToS, the reason you were asked to complete KYC, that is not a good look for you. So let's do this. We are done with this thread. No scam has taken place and it was premature for you to post here, after less than 8 hours of not hearing from us and 2 failed KYC attempts on your end. Let us complete our investigation and deal with us through email, like every other abusive account. This is something done out of kindness, but we have no obligation to do it for people who are going out of their way to spread defamatory lies about us. If you prefer to continue spreading lies, that is your prerogative and you are welcome to seek 3rd party mediation, in which case we will destroy you and expose your scam publicly. You have spent a little too much time trying to make us look bad for no reason and we can only tolerate that for so long. How this gets resolved is up to you. If you reply again, we will treat this as a legal matter and will not be able to speak to you. You are welcome to file a complaint with a 3rd party mediator or our licensor any time and get embarrassed, when we win.



Dear members of Bitcointalk, please get involved in this. You can see how the support here is trying to get me off the forum and back to email, where they have the upper hand and can handle the matter however they want, despite the fact that the issue is already being discussed publicly here.



@Betcoin.ag, please let me access and monitor my account while the verification is ongoing. I just noticed that two of the last few bets I placed before my account was blocked, on Albania and San Marino, have just concluded and I lost. My balance should therefore have gone down from $140 to around $121.



@Betcoin.ag

This is day 3 of making this request now.

My account is still blocked.

Please unblock my account.

If you’re going to be asking me to take my complaint off Bitcointalk and back to email, you could start by making things easier for me, like granting me back access to my account so I can continue gaming while verification is ongoing and sorted out.

The way your support complicated a simple issue by not being attentive and blocking my account is what brought me here and is keeping me here.



Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!