Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 08:43:20 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been a year since BTC's last ATH  (Read 631 times)
Emitdama
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 2464
Merit: 387



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 11:51:01 AM
 #61

I apologize for writing so confusingly. I simply wanted to emphasize that Bitcoin achieved price recognition exactly one year ago. There are many types of Bitcoin recognition, and the main one is adoption. Price is just an accompanying factor. And this price recognition, the ATH, happened exactly one year ago...
Exactly 1 yr ago I understood the excitement, but it’s really nothing to celebrate if you ask me since there are plenty of times when Bitcoin is going to recreate a new all-time high. It's not new. Besides, we also have another event which is being talked about on X: what happened on 10/10 when the FTX exchange collapsed and dragged the market down with its stablecoin doing most of the damage in the market. Should that also be something to celebrate?
I don't think we have to celebrate these small moments but we should also not forget them. Times like the FTX collapse did teach us not to trust centralised exchanges any more. Every single event has taught us something so there's no harm in thinking about them but there is no such need to celebrate those. Especially for the price of bitcoin, it is going to happen several times when the price reaches the same level even with the same volume but that does seem special to me. That's basically how the markets work.

Some major achievements are worth celebrating but not everything. If we start celebrating everything, I think days would not be sufficient. Learning from those events and moving on is what we should really consider worth trying.

Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 06:59:25 PM
 #62

One year is no joke. Well, $126,080 / $126,198 that happened last year 2025 can mean that Bitcoin is low right now because the tendency of breaking that All Time High (ATH) $126,080 / $126,198 is possible. As of this year 2026, Bitcoin High is $97860 which was a close move toward hitting at least $100k and that's more hope of hitting $100,000+, a close move to ATH, unlike now that it's around $80,000+ of which hitting $100k is a big achievement.

So sometime this year, Bitcoin actually touched $97k+ ? Truth be told I never really gave Bitcoin hope this year to go high since I was fixed on the actual pattern that follows after every new ATH is reached, meaning I was thinking the price this year would just be hovering around $60-70k since we already got an ATH last year, my entire speculation this year was a bearish market but with the looks of things I think it's fair to say that the price is pretty much okay.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Nwada001
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 892



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 08:33:25 PM
 #63

So sometime this year, Bitcoin actually touched $97k+ ? Truth be told I never really gave Bitcoin hope this year to go high since I was fixed on the actual pattern that follows after every new ATH is reached, meaning I was thinking the price this year would just be hovering around $60-70k since we already got an ATH last year, my entire speculation this year was a bearish market but with the looks of things I think it's fair to say that the price is pretty much okay.
You know history doesn't always repeat itself, and a lot of events have been happening recently, which can contribute to changing Bitcoin price movement from what we used to know, like the market dropping down to $59k this year, if not more, and there was also speculation that it might even go below that, but there was a change in the market, which was different from what many speculated. Bitcoin might not reach a new all-time high for the year 2026, but I’m beginning to be positive that it will end the year in green, which is a price being above $90k.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
[/quote]
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][size=20pt][nbsp]
[size=6pt][color=#65e]█▄[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt]R[/size][/font][/td]
[td][size=2pt]


[color=#fec]▀[color=#fda]▀[color=#fc9]▀[color=#eb7]▀[color=#eb5]▀[col
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 10, 2026, 08:38:46 PM
 #64

So sometime this year, Bitcoin actually touched $97k+ ? Truth be told I never really gave Bitcoin hope this year to go high since I was fixed on the actual pattern that follows after every new ATH is reached, meaning I was thinking the price this year would just be hovering around $60-70k since we already got an ATH last year, my entire speculation this year was a bearish market but with the looks of things I think it's fair to say that the price is pretty much okay.
You know history doesn't always repeat itself, and a lot of events have been happening recently, which can contribute to changing Bitcoin price movement from what we used to know, like the market dropping down to $59k this year, if not more, and there was also speculation that it might even go below that, but there was a change in the market, which was different from what many speculated. Bitcoin might not reach a new all-time high for the year 2026, but I’m beginning to be positive that it will end the year in green, which is a price being above $90k.

Yeah true, there are top many factors to consider or to look at when it comes to matter of price speculation.

So tell me since nothing is actually certain, would be possible that we can get to experience a new ATH within the space of two years, even before the halving? I want to use historical references but we have already established a common ground that history is not a static occurrence, but I feel the possibility are still low or don't you think so?

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
henmark
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1633
Merit: 345



View Profile
October 10, 2026, 09:31:41 PM
 #65

Do you think it will drop lower than $80k?
To be fair, hard to say what's next. I also asked a few traders I know, and as usual, opinions are split. Some think BTC won't see a deep correction, while others think it could slide to $6xk.

From my limited understanding, if BTC can't reclaim $84k on the 12h, it probably bleeds more and $80k is totally on the table. Let's see how it plays out.

Honestly, and as I said before, I'd rather see BTC dump than keep pumping  Tongue Tongue Tongue
That is exactly what speculation is. I thought it would go down a lot more; I have to be honest, and yes, I was wrong, but I thought it would happen. But in the end, we are talking about a market, and markets go up or down, and we never really "know" what is going to happen, and we just assume, and our assumptions about what the price will do are called speculation.

Of course, it is not really something which people can predict precisely every single time; maybe once or twice you could get lucky, but that is about it. The most important part is to make sure you have a good backup plan in case you are wrong; if you could do that then you are going to be doing a lot better without a doubt.

Iranus
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 632


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
Today at 04:05:43 AM
 #66


Quote
Honestly, and as I said before, I'd rather see BTC dump than keep pumping  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I can conclude that this means you still didn’t accumulate enough Bitcoin when the price dropped to the $60k level, right.

It’s no different from me, when the price dropped to that level, i just kept waiting, hoping it would drop to at least $50k before i started accumulating. Even though there’s the DCA method i could have used, i chose instead to buy it all at once at the lowest possible price Smiley.

I didn't buy all at once. Im sticking with DCA. But imo BTC printing new ATH doesn't mean much if we're still holding too little. Price at $200k or even $500k, what's the real gain if our stack is still tiny?

That's why I don't mind a prolonged bear market. It gives me more time to stack more BTC at more attractive prices.

If you wanna make serious money and do well in this market. You need to own a decent amount of Bitcoin, not just sit around waiting for price to go up and hope your profits will somehow become huge.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
coinrifft
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 252


Rainbet


View Profile
Today at 06:01:38 AM
 #67

I didn't buy all at once. Im sticking with DCA. But imo BTC printing new ATH doesn't mean much if we're still holding too little. Price at $200k or even $500k, what's the real gain if our stack is still tiny?

That's why I don't mind a prolonged bear market. It gives me more time to stack more BTC at more attractive prices.

If you wanna make serious money and do well in this market. You need to own a decent amount of Bitcoin, not just sit around waiting for price to go up and hope your profits will somehow become huge.
The key here and still very effective, is to continue to accumulate in the next 3 years or so. But it's within our capacity and not forced ourselves to buy more than our means so that we won't sell it at the wrong time.

Yes, but it really depends on our capital on how much we can accumulate and used DCA method. Maybe some of us could be sticking to $100 per month or even $20.00 per week. The end result is what's important and that we can stick to our goals in a long time and look the future so that our profits will be huge.

Barikui1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 720


Rollbit - The #1 Solana Casino


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:05:31 AM
 #68

So sometime this year, Bitcoin actually touched $97k+ ? Truth be told I never really gave Bitcoin hope this year to go high since I was fixed on the actual pattern that follows after every new ATH is reached, meaning I was thinking the price this year would just be hovering around $60-70k since we already got an ATH last year, my entire speculation this year was a bearish market but with the looks of things I think it's fair to say that the price is pretty much okay.

The market is still looking bearish as it stands, so if the market just shows a little bit of upward movement doesn't automatically means that the down trend has reversed.

Though I wish I am wrong about this because I want to see my Bitcoin holdings grow in value, but in the past months now, the value of my asset has been depreciating consistently due to volatility, but if the bullish season finally comes, all my pains will be easily forgotten because things can easily go from zero to one hundred, that's why am not losing sleep over it, but instead, I am using this opportunity to build and accumulate a huge stash of it, because I know that in due time, Bitcoin will recover back to where it belong.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Just Say
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 369



View Profile
Today at 05:02:58 PM
 #69

So sometime this year, Bitcoin actually touched $97k+ ? Truth be told I never really gave Bitcoin hope this year to go high since I was fixed on the actual pattern that follows after every new ATH is reached, meaning I was thinking the price this year would just be hovering around $60-70k since we already got an ATH last year, my entire speculation this year was a bearish market but with the looks of things I think it's fair to say that the price is pretty much okay.

The market is still looking bearish as it stands, so if the market just shows a little bit of upward movement doesn't automatically means that the down trend has reversed.

Though I wish I am wrong about this because I want to see my Bitcoin holdings grow in value, but in the past months now, the value of my asset has been depreciating consistently due to volatility, but if the bullish season finally comes, all my pains will be easily forgotten because things can easily go from zero to one hundred, that's why am not losing sleep over it, but instead, I am using this opportunity to build and accumulate a huge stash of it, because I know that in due time, Bitcoin will recover back to where it belong.
A slight uptrend in the market does not mean that the downtrend has reversed as October has historically been positive for Bitcoin, yet we still see Bitcoin price dumping 0.52% this month. In fact Bitcoin price touched an all-time high on October 6 last year, but even after that, Bitcoin price was dumping 3.69 percent in October, according to CoinGlass.com's monthly returns, accordingly it seems that October this year will not be a bullish month for Bitcoin.

Anyway by taking advantage of this opportunity investors will be able to build up huge reserves of Bitcoins and depending on their capital how much Bitcoins they will be able to accumulate using the DCA method as we believe investors need to have a substantial amount of Bitcoins in their portfolio to be successful.

alastantiger
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 937



View Profile
Today at 05:21:32 PM
 #70

Exactly one year ago on Monday, October 6, 2025, Bitcoin renewed its ATH, which has not been surpassed to this day.
The price was fixed in the range of $126,080 - $126,223.

Happy one year anniversary to Bitcoin for reaching this price and although the price is lesser now but this shows that Bitcoin has the potential to trade above $100,000 as it has happened previously and it will happen again. We that are investing are going to be happy seeing Bitcoin trade in 6 digits again and trading above $100k which was a very good time for the market as the market was bullish and not bearish like now.

This also reminds us why we should not be planning our investments in just one year period as the market can change very well in few months and you will be trading in losses but if we extend our investment durations then we are sure we can trade in profits in the future. Bitcoin is going to trade higher up in the future bull markets that will come soon hence you can celebrate this precious ATH knowing a higher one is coming.

[nb RAZED  | 
 100% 
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
| 
 NO 
KYC
| 
  RAZE THE LIMITS   ► PLAY NOW     
Curious T
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 518
Merit: 122



View Profile
Today at 08:23:07 PM
 #71

Halving used to be the biggest catalyst for a bull run. But it is not the only one and it may not be the main driver anymore, imo. Just look at the last cycle. Btc hit new ATH before the halving, with ETF being one of the key catalysts.

Bitcoin has matured and is increasingly influenced by macroeconomic factor and institutional money flows.
Bitcoin will continue to be the main driver of the bull run. Other factors can trigger a bull run as you said, but the halving will always remain the main driver. We can't use the last Bull run as a yardstick to say otherwise because, so far, that is a one-off event. And even though there was an ATH before the halving due to the US ETF approval, the halving pumped the price even more. As long as there is a period where the mining reward will be halved, people will always speculate that the price will rise, and this will make them buy. Everybody knows this. Institutional investors know this too. People will always want to take advantage of this scarcity and make more profit. This is why I believe a bear season will always come after a bull season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!