Has anyone here been using crypto cards lately? Just wondering which ones are actually convenient for everyday payments and what people’s experience has been with them.
Depends on where you're from and whether you're looking for a no-KYC crypto cards or those that are offered by various platforms (which usually come with an extensive KYC process) are ok with you.
You could try checking
this site to see a list of crypto cards. You can even search for some no-KYC crypto cards on that site and see if they are available in your country.
As for convenience, probably...depending on the card, like if they allow you to top it up directly with popular crypto or BTC and use/spend it without needing to convert it to fiat first. Most of them do have base rewards, too.
I remember a couple of years ago, I had that Crypto,com visa card and it was great, but you need to lock up some tokens (plus a subscription fee) in order to get spend rewards. I opted to not renew that card.
