alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 12:55:41 PM |
|
Hello. Unfortunately, after three years of betting—mostly losing—I won yesterday on the betpanda.io site, only to have my account blocked with about $16,000 inside. There has been no explanation as to why, and no response from customer service. VIP support has deleted me and blocked me on Telegram. Is there anything I can do? Can anyone help me?
|
|
|
|
|
acroman08
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305
|
 |
Today at 01:13:11 PM |
|
Is there a chance you can provide any evidence supporting your claims? Casinos usually send gamblers an email when they close their account, and they provide there which terms of their ToS were violated. You should check your email and see if they sent you which terms you supposedly broke.
Anyway, their representative hasn't been active here in the forum for several months now, I think you'd have a better chance of getting a response from them if you posted on casino.guru. I just checked, and they replied to one of the recent cases posted against them there.
|
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 01:47:56 PM |
|
Is there a chance you can provide any evidence supporting your claims? Casinos usually send gamblers an email when they close their account, and they provide there which terms of their ToS were violated. You should check your email and see if they sent you which terms you supposedly broke.
Anyway, their representative hasn't been active here in the forum for several months now, I think you'd have a better chance of getting a response from them if you posted on casino.guru. I just checked, and they replied to one of the recent cases posted against them there.
There’s just one email saying they closed my account for violating the terms and conditions—and that’s it. Nothing else, and goodbye to 16,000 dollars.
|
|
|
|
|
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449
|
 |
Today at 02:14:22 PM |
|
Is there a chance you can provide any evidence supporting your claims? Casinos usually send gamblers an email when they close their account, and they provide there which terms of their ToS were violated. You should check your email and see if they sent you which terms you supposedly broke.
Anyway, their representative hasn't been active here in the forum for several months now, I think you'd have a better chance of getting a response from them if you posted on casino.guru. I just checked, and they replied to one of the recent cases posted against them there.
There’s just one email saying they closed my account for violating the terms and conditions—and that’s it. Nothing else, and goodbye to 16,000 dollars. You can provide a proof of your deposit (txid) and the screenshot of your communication with them on telegram or email from the beginning you tried to contact them after they blocked your account. $16k is not a small amount of money, if you feel that you did not do something against their terms, you should try the best to get your money. As suggested by acroman08, you may have better chance to get an answer if you post your accusation in Casinoguru (betpanda answered a complaint a week ago there) but if your case or if your winning amount is related to sportsbook, casinoguru will not able to help as they may rejected it. Here in bitcointalk, if you can provide solid proofs related to your case then it can be a helpful information to forum members and DT Members may start to tag the betpanda account in order to warn other forum members.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 02:23:35 PM |
|
Is there a chance you can provide any evidence supporting your claims? Casinos usually send gamblers an email when they close their account, and they provide there which terms of their ToS were violated. You should check your email and see if they sent you which terms you supposedly broke.
Anyway, their representative hasn't been active here in the forum for several months now, I think you'd have a better chance of getting a response from them if you posted on casino.guru. I just checked, and they replied to one of the recent cases posted against them there.
There’s just one email saying they closed my account for violating the terms and conditions—and that’s it. Nothing else, and goodbye to 16,000 dollars. You can provide a proof of your deposit (txid) and the screenshot of your communication with them on telegram or email from the beginning you tried to contact them after they blocked your account. $16k is not a small amount of money, if you feel that you did not do something against their terms, you should try the best to get your money. As suggested by acroman08, you may have better chance to get an answer if you post your accusation in Casinoguru (betpanda answered a complaint a week ago there) but if your case or if your winning amount is related to sportsbook, casinoguru will not able to help as they may rejected it. Here in bitcointalk, if you can provide solid proofs related to your case then it can be a helpful information to forum members and DT Members may start to tag the betpanda account in order to warn other forum members. Yes, certainly; I have the deposit receipts and the email confirming the account closure. I also have records of the bets I placed—all on European championship matches, so they weren't obscure games.
|
|
|
|
|
acroman08
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1305
|
 |
Today at 02:30:04 PM |
|
Yes, certainly; I have the deposit receipts and the email confirming the account closure. I also have records of the bets I placed—all on European championship matches, so they weren't obscure games.
So, all your bets is sportsbook related? If so, the case might not get accepted on Casino.guru. In case it was rejected because the case is purely sportsbook related, you can try posting it on contesthunters.com, @holydarkness(a forum member) is the one handling cases that are posted there, he might be able to help you with your case.
|
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 04:01:35 PM |
|
Yes, certainly; I have the deposit receipts and the email confirming the account closure. I also have records of the bets I placed—all on European championship matches, so they weren't obscure games.
So, all your bets is sportsbook related? If so, the case might not get accepted on Casino.guru. In case it was rejected because the case is purely sportsbook related, you can try posting it on contesthunters.com, @holydarkness(a forum member) is the one handling cases that are posted there, he might be able to help you with your case. I’ve just opened a dispute on the site you recommended—thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, BetPanda hasn't responded to me on any communication channel since last night. You can find plenty of stories like mine online, and the common factor is the winnings.
|
|
|
|
|
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932
A sinner-saint and a kind bitch
|
 |
Today at 04:07:13 PM |
|
Yes, certainly; I have the deposit receipts and the email confirming the account closure. I also have records of the bets I placed—all on European championship matches, so they weren't obscure games.
So, all your bets is sportsbook related? If so, the case might not get accepted on Casino.guru. In case it was rejected because the case is purely sportsbook related, you can try posting it on contesthunters.com, @holydarkness(a forum member) is the one handling cases that are posted there, he might be able to help you with your case. I’ve just opened a dispute on the site you recommended—thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, BetPanda hasn't responded to me on any communication channel since last night. You can find plenty of stories like mine online, and the common factor is the winnings. And I was just about to write [hit reply right the second when TG nudged me that I got mentioned by OP...] that I might be able to help here, without having to escalate to CH, suppose you completed the thread as per the guide by substantiating the thread with supporting evidence. I can see that your thread on CH also lack of supporting evidence. So kindly provide those info here and on CH [as you already posted there and I have to get that deescalated there too], make sure no private information is visible, and then PM me your username, I'll try to reach my contact. Shouldn't take us long, I hope, as we're nudging each other quite frequently, and talking about daily life every now and then, to stay in touch during their long-months of no complaints on this board.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 04:16:11 PM |
|
Yes, certainly; I have the deposit receipts and the email confirming the account closure. I also have records of the bets I placed—all on European championship matches, so they weren't obscure games.
So, all your bets is sportsbook related? If so, the case might not get accepted on Casino.guru. In case it was rejected because the case is purely sportsbook related, you can try posting it on contesthunters.com, @holydarkness(a forum member) is the one handling cases that are posted there, he might be able to help you with your case. I’ve just opened a dispute on the site you recommended—thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, BetPanda hasn't responded to me on any communication channel since last night. You can find plenty of stories like mine online, and the common factor is the winnings. And I was just about to write [hit reply right the second when TG nudged me that I got mentioned by OP...] that I might be able to help here, without having to escalate to CH, suppose you completed the thread as per the guide by substantiating the thread with supporting evidence. I can see that your thread on CH also lack of supporting evidence. So kindly provide those info here and on CH [as you already posted there and I have to get that deescalated there too], make sure no private information is visible, and then PM me your username, I'll try to reach my contact. Shouldn't take us long, I hope, as we're nudging each other quite frequently, and talking about daily life every now and then, to stay in touch during their long-months of no complaints on this board. Thanks a lot for the quick reply. What do you need as proof? I have screenshots of account transactions and bets—would those work? Should I send them to you privately?
|
|
|
|
|
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932
A sinner-saint and a kind bitch
|
 |
Today at 04:23:50 PM |
|
And I was just about to write [hit reply right the second when TG nudged me that I got mentioned by OP...] that I might be able to help here, without having to escalate to CH, suppose you completed the thread as per the guide by substantiating the thread with supporting evidence. I can see that your thread on CH also lack of supporting evidence.
So kindly provide those info here and on CH [as you already posted there and I have to get that deescalated there too], make sure no private information is visible, and then PM me your username, I'll try to reach my contact.
Shouldn't take us long, I hope, as we're nudging each other quite frequently, and talking about daily life every now and then, to stay in touch during their long-months of no complaints on this board.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. What do you need as proof? I have screenshots of account transactions and bets—would those work? Should I send them to you privately? If nothing contain private info like your email, name, or even your wallet address [some people prefer to keep this private], please post here. If it contain private info, please cover them up and post here. This board and its sister, Reputation, doesn't operate like other boards in the entire forum; this board runs on evidence. Also, your conversation with them, if you have any, will greatly help me understand your side before I inquire to my contact for their side of the story.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 04:27:57 PM |
|
And I was just about to write [hit reply right the second when TG nudged me that I got mentioned by OP...] that I might be able to help here, without having to escalate to CH, suppose you completed the thread as per the guide by substantiating the thread with supporting evidence. I can see that your thread on CH also lack of supporting evidence.
So kindly provide those info here and on CH [as you already posted there and I have to get that deescalated there too], make sure no private information is visible, and then PM me your username, I'll try to reach my contact.
Shouldn't take us long, I hope, as we're nudging each other quite frequently, and talking about daily life every now and then, to stay in touch during their long-months of no complaints on this board.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. What do you need as proof? I have screenshots of account transactions and bets—would those work? Should I send them to you privately? If nothing contain private info like your email, name, or even your wallet address [some people prefer to keep this private], please post here. If it contain private info, please cover them up and post here. This board and its sister, Reputation, doesn't operate like other boards in the entire forum; this board runs on evidence. Also, your conversation with them, if you have any, will greatly help me understand your side before I inquire to my contact for their side of the story. No problem uploading all the photos. The only issue is: how do I do it? I'll message you privately to send everything over, and then I'll figure out how to attach them on the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
holydarkness
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1932
A sinner-saint and a kind bitch
|
 |
Today at 04:32:43 PM |
|
If nothing contain private info like your email, name, or even your wallet address [some people prefer to keep this private], please post here. If it contain private info, please cover them up and post here. This board and its sister, Reputation, doesn't operate like other boards in the entire forum; this board runs on evidence.
Also, your conversation with them, if you have any, will greatly help me understand your side before I inquire to my contact for their side of the story.
No problem uploading all the photos. The only issue is: how do I do it? I'll message you privately to send everything over, and then I'll figure out how to attach them on the forum. You can use talkimg or bitlist, it's two image hosting service provided by our very own fellow forum member. Please don't use ibb if you can help it, they block me from everything [and by everything, I do mean everything, even premium VPN]. And when you PM me, please inform me your username on betpanda too.
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
PX-Z
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1406
|
 |
Today at 04:41:16 PM |
|
@alano83 if you're not very familiar of the website mention for uploading image. These are the links https://bitlist.co/uploadhttps://talkimg.comAgain, hide all thos private infos and only thise relevant ones, email, transactions, support messages, screenshots, etc. the more proof you have, the better.
|
|
|
|
alano83 (OP)
Newbie

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 04:44:40 PM |
|
If nothing contain private info like your email, name, or even your wallet address [some people prefer to keep this private], please post here. If it contain private info, please cover them up and post here. This board and its sister, Reputation, doesn't operate like other boards in the entire forum; this board runs on evidence.
Also, your conversation with them, if you have any, will greatly help me understand your side before I inquire to my contact for their side of the story.
No problem uploading all the photos. The only issue is: how do I do it? I'll message you privately to send everything over, and then I'll figure out how to attach them on the forum. You can use talkimg or bitlist, it's two image hosting service provided by our very own fellow forum member. Please don't use ibb if you can help it, they block me from everything [and by everything, I do mean everything, even premium VPN]. And when you PM me, please inform me your username on betpanda too. https://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvJF9.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvIVD.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvsDf.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulvvk8.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulvyuw.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvYg3.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvVoN.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulvjxa.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulv16o.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvLjT.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvcDl.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulvon1.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulv4vm.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulv5gW.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/Ulv9uJ.jpghttps://www.talkimg.com/images/2026/10/06/UlvBNC.jpgHi, okay, I'll give it a try—I've sent you everything privately anyway. Also, AskGamblers rejected my complaint for this reason. Thank you for trusting us and using the AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service / AGCCS/. Kindly note that after carefully reviewing and considering your case, the AskGamblers Complaint Team reached the conclusion that, unfortunately, your complaint is not complying with AGCCS Guidelines, section Pending casino investigation not over yet and is, therefore, rejected. Please keep in mind that following all AGCCS Guidelines is mandatory. Also, do remember that you must wait until the relevant casino team is finished with the pending casino investigation referring your issue before submitting an official complaint against the operator. Once the investigation is over, you should be provided with information regarding the cause of the issue as well as further actions/steps taken by the operator. Should you still believe your rights were somehow infringed after carefully familiarizing yourself with these instances, please feel free to use AGCCS again and submit a new complaint. To learn more on how to use the AskGamblers' Casino Complaint Service /AGCCS/, please visit our Knowledge Base.
|
|
|
|
|
|