Hi everyone,
I'm a software developer with hands-on experience in blockchain, cryptocurrency systems, backend development, infrastructure, and custom software development.
I have worked on projects involving blockchain networks, crypto wallets, blockchain explorers, monitoring infrastructure, SaaS products, APIs, automation tools, and full-stack applications.
Services I Can Provide
Blockchain development
Cryptocurrency-related development
Crypto wallet development
Blockchain explorer development
Bitcoin / Ethereum / EVM integrations
Smart contract integration
Web3 applications
Crypto payment integrations
Blockchain APIs and backend services
Transaction monitoring systems
Node / RPC integration
Custom crypto tools
Full-stack web applications
Backend/API development
SaaS development
DevOps, VPS deployment and server management
Automation and custom software
Existing project debugging, improvements and maintenance
I can work on both new projects and existing codebases, whether you need a complete application, a specific feature, API integration, backend infrastructure, or help fixing and improving an existing system.
Some of my previous work includes building blockchain-related applications, wallets, explorers, developer tools, monitoring systems, and SaaS products.
Portfolio:
https://hamza1s34.github.ioIf you have a blockchain, cryptocurrency, Web3, backend, SaaS, or custom software project, feel free to contact me.
You can send me a PM on BitcoinTalk with your project requirements, expected timeline, and budget.
Available for freelance projects, contract work, and longer-term development.