 |
October 06, 2026, 01:53:59 PM |
|
Hi everyone,
I’m looking for a long-term eBay store partnership with reliable store owners.
Over the past few months, I have tested selling digital gaming products on platforms such as FunPay, G2G and Eldorado. I can provide my FunPay store history if needed:
[https://funpay.com/en/users/20975065/]
After testing these marketplaces, my conclusion is simple: the conversion rate and profit margin are far below what I normally see on eBay.
My main background is actually professional eBay operation, mainly in 3C / electronics-related products. I work with listing optimization, pricing, store health, advertising, customer service and daily eBay operations.
Why am I not simply opening more eBay accounts myself?
For Greater China eBay accounts, there are many category and account-risk restrictions, especially in higher-risk categories.
I also tested purchasing so-called “shadow” or secondary eBay accounts during the past two months, but they were eventually restricted or suspended.
Because of this, I am no longer interested in buying questionable accounts or using accounts with unclear ownership.
I would rather work with real, established eBay store owners on a transparent, long-term basis.
What kind of cooperation I am looking for
There are several possible models:
1. Fixed monthly rental / management fee
I pay the store owner a fixed fee, preferably in BTC.
The exact amount depends on:
store age selling limits seller level account health category history marketplace / country existing sales history
2. Revenue / profit sharing
We can agree on a percentage-based cooperation model.
For example:
Store owner provides the established eBay store.
I handle operations, listings, pricing, optimization and daily management.
Profits are shared according to an agreed percentage.
3. I do NOT need your eBay password
This is very important.
I prefer using official eBay delegated / authorized access wherever available.
You keep control of:
main login registered email payment account bank information identity information tax information
I only need the permissions required to operate the store.
I do not want access to your personal financial or identity information.
What I can handle
My normal work includes:
Product research Listing creation eBay SEO Title optimization Item specifics Pricing strategy Competitor research Promoted Listings Store promotions Conversion-rate optimization Customer messages Returns / cases Account-health monitoring Seller-level monitoring Shipping-policy optimization Weekly reporting Store growth planning
My strongest experience is with 3C / electronics products, although I am open to other compliant categories.
What I will NOT do
I am not interested in:
counterfeit products stolen goods fake tracking fake invoices identity manipulation account takeovers questionable “shadow accounts” anything that obviously violates eBay policy
I am looking for a clean and sustainable business relationship, not a short-term account-burning model.
Capacity
I still have a full-time job during the day, so I intentionally keep the number of stores limited.
At the moment, I am only looking to operate approximately:
2–3 eBay stores maximum
This allows me to actually pay attention to each store instead of taking too many accounts and providing poor service.
Ideal partner
I prefer someone who:
owns the eBay account legitimately has a healthy account is willing to cooperate long term communicates clearly values account safety understands that eBay growth takes time is interested in building a real business rather than making quick money
Payment can be made in Bitcoin if preferred.
I am open to either:
Fixed monthly payment or Profit / revenue sharing or A hybrid model
If you have an established eBay store and are interested in discussing cooperation, feel free to send me a PM.
Please include:
eBay marketplace/country account age seller level approximate selling limit current category current monthly sales volume preferred cooperation model
I am looking for honest, stable and long-term partners.
Thanks.
|