Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 11:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS/WTT] 1holdclub Rolls (40 chips)  (Read 92 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Est2013 (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 450
Merit: 124



View Profile
Today at 03:06:55 PM
 #1

I failed to realize how much of a scumbag 1holdclub was while I was away from the forum.

When I returned to the forums this past summer I made a deal with him for 160 of his poker chips. I was supposed to get 16 rolls of 10 chips for each of the 4 releases and they would be exclusive with COA's stating 1 of 4 for each release.

Thankfully, after catching up on the recent events here, I was strict with paying him only via CC through his site.

After 4 months of ghosting and excuses, I disputed the charged.

He "woke up" and shipped 1 set, with more excuses so I would cancel the dispute - I did.

He ghosted again on the other 140 chips. After his Shopify balance was corrected from cancelling the dispute he changed web platforms and started offering the rolls I bought for sale.

Obviously I am to blame for dealing with a rat lol. I would avoid sending him any sats though.

Anyways, these 'almost exclusive'  Cheesy rolls are available for trade or sale as I want nothing to do with them. I did not fund them. DM if interested.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3670


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
Today at 03:30:08 PM
 #2

can you not re-dispute it? claiming you cancelled it because he stated he would finally ship but then never did?  and that sucks. I liked his products but his sales tactics and ripping people off makes him a scummy scammer. I still have over 60 chips/coins in my possession that were verified as having funding paid for and where he was notified that they were received but yet he never funded them - offering USDT equivalent (from time when they were to be loaded) not actual equivalent to the actual value of the Bitcoin at the time of pymt.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Bitbuddy60
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 306
Merit: 4


View Profile
Today at 03:39:52 PM
 #3

I failed to realize how much of a scumbag 1holdclub was while I was away from the forum.

When I returned to the forums this past summer I made a deal with him for 160 of his poker chips. I was supposed to get 16 rolls of 10 chips for each of the 4 releases and they would be exclusive with COA's stating 1 of 4 for each release.

Thankfully, after catching up on the recent events here, I was strict with paying him only via CC through his site.

After 4 months of ghosting and excuses, I disputed the charged.

He "woke up" and shipped 1 set, with more excuses so I would cancel the dispute - I did.

He ghosted again on the other 140 chips. After his Shopify balance was corrected from cancelling the dispute he changed web platforms and started offering the rolls I bought for sale.

Obviously I am to blame for dealing with a rat lol. I would avoid sending him any sats though.

Anyways, these 'almost exclusive'  Cheesy rolls are available for trade or sale as I want nothing to do with them. I did not fund them. DM if interested.



Sorry to hear.
Est2013 (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 450
Merit: 124



View Profile
Today at 03:44:09 PM
 #4

can you not re-dispute it? claiming you cancelled it because he stated he would finally ship but then never did?  and that sucks. I liked his products but his sales tactics and ripping people off makes him a scummy scammer. I still have over 60 chips/coins in my possession that were verified as having funding paid for and where he was notified that they were received but yet he never funded them - offering USDT equivalent (from time when they were to be loaded) not actual equivalent to the actual value of the Bitcoin at the time of pymt.

Yep, I re-disputed it this morning after realizing he was trying to resell them on X for weeks lol
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3670


EIN: 82-3893490


View Profile
Today at 03:51:05 PM
 #5



Yep, I re-disputed it this morning after realizing he was trying to resell them on X for weeks lol

ahh ok good! should be no issue.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
haloxon
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 228
Merit: 559


View Profile
Today at 04:06:30 PM
Merited by MoparMiningLLC (5)
 #6

I don't know why but everytime I read the names 1hodlclub (or yogg) I have to think about the scene in Django Unchained when they put Django upside down in the barn intending to cut his balls ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!