Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 03:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] Full-Stack Dev / t.me/wsqrv  (Read 16 times)
tele@wsqrv (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 1
Merit: 0


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:20:15 PM
 #1

 Wink Hi everyone,
I'm a developer available for work. I build backend tools, bots, web apps, and blockchain utilities.

What I actually build (and what I'm good at):
- Telegram / Discord bots (monitoring, alerts, automation, admin tools, verification, moderation)
- Web applications (frontend + backend, dashboards, user systems, admin panels, auth)
- APIs and microservices (REST, webhooks, data pipelines, scraping)
- Blockchain tools (wallet generators, transaction monitors, escrow logic, RBF tools)
- Crypto utilities (portfolio trackers, converters, analytics)

What I don't do:
- C++ / Rust / Go / Lua projects
- Native mobile apps (Swift, Kotlin)
- Machine learning research / advanced AI models
- Browser extensions

Stack I work with:
Python, JavaScript / Node.js, HTML / CSS, SQLite / PostgreSQL, aiohttp, Flask, FastAPI, Web3, Bitcoinlib, Solana Web3, Discord.py, Telegram Bot API, Docker, Linux, Tor

I've built escrow systems, monitoring bots, dashboards, scrapers, automation tools, and Discord/Telegram bots. I handle small scripts and full production projects.

Pricing:
I work on projects between $15 and $300, depending on complexity and scope. Small scripts and simple bots are on the lower end. Full web apps, systems, and multi-feature tools are on the higher end.

How I work:
- You describe what you need, I ask questions, I give you a clear price and timeline.
- I deliver working code, not half-finished prototypes.
- I can maintain and update what I build if you need long-term support.
- I can help you set up everything from scratch.

Payments accepted:
BTC, LTC, SOL, ETH, XMR. Crypto only.
Escrow & escrowbot are always accepted.

If you need something built, send me a message with a short description. I reply fast.
Contact: @wsqrv on telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!