Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 01:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin via a bottle that was floated into the ocean ?  (Read 491 times)
rbynxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 630


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:43:19 PM
 #21

I just saw a post from instagram; about a German content creator who threw away a bottle containing Bitcoin, and the amount is more than 8000 satoshi. They said; that the person deliberately did this to give away free Bitcoin to the person who found the bottle, but there was no reason behind it. I tried to find other sources, or references to confirm this information, but I haven't found any. I am still confused about this.
Have you? Well, I just translate that Indonesian text to English and it literally says it's from a German content creator called "Hallo Bitcoin", search for it online to that creator and there's a lot of info you can find about this guy. Here's his video of it that is already translated to English language or if you just watch the instagram post although I don't think he stated the purpose there: https://youtu.be/XpCGuEmrzVM?si=llTKeeBaez0W3jWp This video is his YT channel.

And here's the description on the video on why did he do it:
Quote
I started an experiment and sent a Cashu eCash token on its way via a message in a bottle. In the video, I explain exciting alternative methods for Bitcoin transactions, such as transmission via radio, satellite, and Bluetooth. With a little effort, you can send Bitcoin without an internet connection.

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?
Well, I guess, because there's a proof he's talking about it on the video. The context on the pinned comment says "Do you know any other creative ways to send Bitcoin?" once translated. He probably just want to test alternative ways where people may find it amusing to send some bitcoins but I doubt if that one really goes to the real receiver if not just for experimentation.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Richbased
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1176
Merit: 336


Vave.com - Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:07:14 PM
 #22

I think he is just trying to prove a point that bitcoin can be sent without the Internet. It is a good experiment but the question will be, how sure is he that someone will actually see the bottle and read the information inside. How will he know who found it and for curiosity, how do we confirm that he actually sent bitcoin and it was received successfully since there is no record of the transaction as it used to be in the public ledger. I can see the bottle, pick it and pretend like I didn't see it or read any information inside the bottle and he cannot be able to trace me except he attached a tracker to it, lol.

.VAVE.COM.
.NO KYC.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..PICK YOUR..
PROMO CODE

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.VAVESPINS.
.VAVESPORT.

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..JOIN..
NOW

.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
GbitG
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 653



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:08:54 PM
 #23

I just saw a post from instagram; about a German content creator who threw away a bottle containing Bitcoin, and the amount is more than 8000 satoshi. They said; that the person deliberately did this to give away free Bitcoin to the person who found the bottle, but there was no reason behind it. I tried to find other sources, or references to confirm this information, but I haven't found any. I am still confused about this.



Source : instagram.com -  Bitcoin via a bottle that was floated into the ocean (You need to translate "Indonesian" to "English" to read it)

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?

Well, that's nothing except attention seeking.....!!!

Visually the video look real but I don't know what his purpose like what what he wants to do with this tiny amount..lol it's only 7$. The attain buddy will absolutely bursting with happiness because he will think that there will be thousand bucks but unfortunately the guys just throw only 7$.

However, it's doesn't make any sense for all of us like this act will only beneficial for the IG user because I pretty obvious that this guys are just seeking for some follow gain.

aoluain
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1774



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:38:25 PM
 #24

80000 sat is 0.00008 BTC which is less than $7 if bitcoin price is $86000. That is a small amount of money thatmany people can afford to lose. And this is not a loss because it will be for publicity reason but which is very good. Although, bitcoin is too popular than the publicity, but not bad at all.

Hmmm, sounds like a publicity stunt!

I suppose depending on where the bottle showed up $7 could be a sizeable amount of Bitcoin.

The romantic side of the story could turn out like: The bottle washing ashore somewhere remote
and it lies on a beach for 10 years before someone notices it and on the flip side it gets hit by a boat,
fills with water and sinks to the ocean floor never to be seen again!

For a giveaway of 8000 Satoshi's I wouldnt even go fact checking this to see if its real or what happened.
If it was a bottle with BTC1 or .5 it would be a big story.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1192


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:52:37 PM
 #25

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?
Different people with different kinds of crazy ideas, this is all that I see here, 8k sats based on Bitcoin's current value is approximately around or a little above $6, nice amount to give out for free but I don't see how this creates any awareness for bitcoin.
The question is, what if the person who picks the bottle up is already someone who is well aware and even invested in bitcoin?

I think a better idea would have been to give this sats directly to someone who is not aware of what bitcoin is, I think this would have created a better awareness than the bottle idea would.
Shadiq
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 635



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 06:54:12 PM
 #26

The idea is not bad, I think I should try it too. Maybe one day I will get the chance to do it, I don't want to travel hundreds of kilometers just to throw a few dollars in the sea. Come on, I was kidding  Wink

This incident has not used Bitcoin in such a large amount that we should have deep doubts. Someone can throw Bitcoin in such a small amount and someone can find it, no one is losing or gaining much Bitcoin here. Basically Bitcoin is gaining from here, Bitcoin will be promoted for free based on this incident.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
icebar
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 728
Merit: 263



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 06:55:40 PM
 #27

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?

The person who did this was definitely trying to get noticed by using that Bitcoin. Many in the Bitcoin community will be interested in knowing about his work. Again, he can also give a message to all Bitcoin users through this work. The seed phrase or key of a Bitcoin wallet is a wealth for the people of any country. The person in any country who has that money or key will own that wealth. The assets given in that bottle may not be huge, but people realized that this is the only currency whose value is everywhere. If the person who finds that bottle gets access to that wallet in the right way, then he will own that wealth.

I find this kind of incident really surprising because before Bitcoin was invented, there was no single currency where a person could directly do anything with that currency all over the world. But since the creation of Bitcoin, that problem is no longer there. I think 8000 Satoshi is a very small amount so that person could be focusing on transferring ownership of the Bitcoin or he could be trying to please some lucky person with Bitcoin who will be able to collect that bottle.

Marykeller
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1946
Merit: 631



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:21:19 PM
 #28

These are for publicity, nothing more. 8000 satoshi($7) is not a big  amount to make many people have a difficult time giving it out freely in whichever way. Will I say people from Germany to go on a deep search for the bottle containing 8000 satoshi. Nothing like that will happen. Anyone who found the bottle won't even mention on social media that he or she is happy to be the lucky one who found the 8000 satoshi that was thrown in the ocean by the German content creator.

GeorgeJohn
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2324
Merit: 916



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:24:34 PM
 #29

I just saw a post from instagram; about a German content creator who threw away a bottle containing Bitcoin, and the amount is more than 8000 satoshi. They said; that the person deliberately did this to give away free Bitcoin to the person who found the bottle, but there was no reason behind it. I tried to find other sources, or references to confirm this information, but I haven't found any. I am still confused about this.
At first, i will say this is a content, because bitcoin is a digital currency, and according to what you Said,  the man threw away a bottle containing bitcoin, it's obvious that bitcoin can't be touched. So at this point I'm confused....You can't throw away bitcoin but you can throw away something that's containing bitcoin seed phrase, so in this statement or narrative their's a complications on it...I can agree with you that what was threw away is bitcoin seed phrase with the amount, and it' will be quit understanding..i think correction need to be made in your text.

The Cryptovator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3038
Merit: 2623


Protect your privacy 🔏 it's very important


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:27:24 PM
 #30

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?
Probably real, because nowadays everything is possible through AI. Let’s say it’s real; then the intention would be to make more sounds about Bitcoin. If someone finds this bottle containing a Bitcoin seed or private keys that also make sounds. So this would help to reach more people with Bitcoin.

However, the person would try to adapt Bitcoin in different ways. Everyone would have different approaches to adapting Bitcoin. That person thinks differently; sometimes this story would be covered by a big news platform. Then more people will become aware of Bitcoin.

Hamza2424
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1165



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:45:30 PM
 #31

I think he is just trying to prove a point that bitcoin can be sent without the Internet. It is a good experiment but the question will be, how sure is he that someone will actually see the bottle and read the information inside. How will he know who found it and for curiosity, how do we confirm that he actually sent bitcoin and it was received successfully since there is no record of the transaction as it used to be in the public ledger. I can see the bottle, pick it and pretend like I didn't see it or read any information inside the bottle and he cannot be able to trace me except he attached a tracker to it, lol.
Bro, are you serious haha? You really think he wanted to prove that he can send BTC without internet with this method? Or do you think he thought it was the most reliable method? Tell me, how can he think like this? How will the bottle reach the same receiver?

If he uses pigeons by writing the seed phrase on those small pages that people used to send in the past, then I will say he wanted to prove something. But this, nah bro, he just did that for fun. There was definitely no intention behind it.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
takuma sato
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 915
Merit: 825



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:49:46 PM
 #32

Technically possible but not really viable in practice. You could enter the necessary data for the reciever to perform the transaction. However, you would need to be able to send the actual physical bottle in a way that is reached by the correct person or entity that you are sending it to, which is frankly very unlikely as you cannot control the ocean waves. There would also be the need to figure out how to send the raw transaction, pre-signed, which is to be recieved by the other end and then broadcasted. I guess this would count as a transaction that was made throught a message in a bottle. It's not very realistic or practical tho.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Proty
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 512



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:01:33 PM
 #33

This may not actually be real since it is only on Instagram and there is no other sources to verify that there was actually bitcoin inside the bottle. So for me , I think the best thing is just to treat the story as a social media content.
However, if it happens to be real it may just be that the man wants to create awareness. So that if someone who knows nothing about bitcoin should find the bottle, they  may begin to make enquiries on how to access the bitcoin, thereby introducing them to bitcoin.
The thing that I may likely want to know is if the bitcoin address inside the bottle can actually be verified.

Chinesebaby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 152


Authentic Bitcoin Lover


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:07:25 PM
 #34

I just saw a post from instagram; about a German content creator who threw away a bottle containing Bitcoin, and the amount is more than 8000 satoshi. They said; that the person deliberately did this to give away free Bitcoin to the person who found the bottle, but there was no reason behind it. I tried to find other sources, or references to confirm this information, but I haven't found any. I am still confused about this.

Source : instagram.com -  Bitcoin via a bottle that was floated into the ocean (You need to translate "Indonesian" to "English" to read it)

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?

I literally just watched the Instagram video you just shared above, and to be honestly speaking, I see no reason not to believe what the guy in the video just did is not real, because the amount of Satoshi involved is still also very small and likewise the river through which the bottle was through into was slightly big too. Because if the amount was 8,000,000 to 8,000,000,000 Satoshis that was thrown into the river, then it's likelihood of been true would have been questionable, because it would have been hard for people to throw away such huge sum without having a backup recovery seed phrase for the wallet. Because what he thrown into that river was likely a seed phrase that belongs to the wallet holding the 8000 BTC.

blockman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3794
Merit: 685


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:15:48 PM
 #35

OP you may want to change the size of the image because what it shows is just half of the guy's picture and then the paragraphs which is too little, or better remove it.

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?
I won't think too deep on this one. I think the inspiration is about those people who have done this before which includes a letter. Wherever it goes then that's the message of it why they're sending these bottles in the ocean and whoever picks it up will read what it contains. Nothing much to stress out what the reason is. Or you're right that he's just doing in the little that he can and want people to know bitcoin in that way. I guess when you have a lot of time, you can do things like this and 8000 satoshis isn't that much to be honest.

Oasisman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3444
Merit: 602


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:32:24 PM
 #36

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?

It can somehow create some awareness about how to use Bitcoin, but I believe the creator's main purpose is for engagement. However, this social experiment may not attract much attention if people will look it up in the internet about the worth of 8k Satoshi.
If nobody watches his video, I doubt people will actually find it. It could end up in a pile of garbage after being washed ashore.
I think it's real, simply because the amount isn't that much, but I don't think people still has a thing about the classic "message in a bottle". If the paper inside isn't visible, I doubt someone will open it.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
Churchillvv
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1274
Merit: 652


The world does not give a fuck 📌


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:35:15 PM
 #37

One of those contents where you spend a lot money to get recognized and bring views of course since op is shocked or is surprised by the action it has led him to bring it here and from here the guy gets more attention than regular, so it’s usually a major trick and not the first of its kind, the guy will have to just use that as a PR for bitcoin but guess what bitcoin is far above PR or maybe he is using bitcoin to promote himself and not bitcoin being promoted.

snowpega
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 520


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 08:38:46 PM
 #38

OP, rather than ignoring this act, you give it attention and give it time to share here. I appreciate you, haha.
Literally, who will care about throwing away 8usdt in BTC at this time? And according to you, he is an influencer, right? Do you really know how much influencers earn money? And throwing away a small amount is really not a big deal for them. Aside from this, you may be thinking, what if the Bitcoin price surges to 1 million one day?

Then it still doesn't matter, in my point of view.
According to a rough calculation, if Bitcoin's price reaches one million anytime, 8000 sats will only be 80 dollars. So bro, just ignore it and focus on other healthy things for learning purposes. I don't know why you are taking it so seriously. Or maybe I am the only one who is taking it easy, haha. What do you say?

Felicity_Tide
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 386


cout << "Bitcoin";


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:02:13 PM
 #39

I just saw a post from instagram; about a German content creator who threw away a bottle containing Bitcoin, and the amount is more than 8000 satoshi. They said; that the person deliberately did this to give away free Bitcoin to the person who found the bottle, but there was no reason behind it. I tried to find other sources, or references to confirm this information, but I haven't found any. I am still confused about this.

Of course, there was reason behind you what he did. I was surprised at first until I searched for the content creator and found his YouTube page. It turns out that the whole thing was part of a content where he tried to explain how to "send Bitcoin without internet". He mentioned satellite, Bluetooth, radio, and message in a bottle, which I find really strange. And from my calculation, the amount in that bottle is about $9 or even less, so I think whatever he did was more about creating content.

Here's the link to the YouTube video - https://youtu.be/XpCGuEmrzVM?si=6NwOId4MdUEcTRY9

Quote
Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ?

Like I said, I think it has more to do with content than actual giving, imo.

Miles2006
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1120
Merit: 504


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:20:21 PM
 #40

Do you think this is real ? Even if it is true, what was the man's intention behind his actions ? Is this meant to create a useful sensation (awareness about Bitcoin) or not ?

There’s no level of bitcoin awareness that involves doing this, I believe he is doing this for more views and comments just like the current state op is right now, everyone might be curious what inspired the thought. Social creators are always like this, somehow they know how to keep everyone talking meanwhile the value of the bitcoin is an amount one can lose without getting hurt.
Yes, I believe this is real. If I may ask what are possibility someone might actually find the bottle or pay attention to such information stored in it, funny enough the person might not know what bitcoin is all about so what level of bitcoin awareness is this.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!