First my brother use pidgin, you dey free to use pidgin for this board, I no go lie you but the post was hard to read and your message will be hard to grasp especially on the last point you made.
I will encourage you to go back again, read it, make the right corrections, use pidgin if you have to make we follow understand wetin you dey try pass.
And you think it would have been any different if God Tim had used pidgin? I don't think so, since you didn't understand what was written which is understandable because it wasn't an easy read, you could have just said you didn't understand what was written rather the using it as an avenue to push pidgin, make u sha know say no be everybody sabi write with pidgin, echo bad make person dey make mistake for correct English then you force am to speak pidgin e come still butcher that one too.