I think that's normal. I remember back when their app was removed in Google Play Store (February 2026 ata yun) at nagkataon na mayroong available update; I was also forced to update the Binance app that I had that way.
See quote belowI even asked their support staff about it, and they confirmed it, too.
See quote belowThe only difference now is the link that's given to you, iba 'yung link na binigay nila dati. Most probably, they are using another file hosting site than the one they used before?
Pero just to be safe, what I would suggest is to clarify it with their support staff (just like what I did before). So far, mabilis naman ang response time nila, so you wouldn't have to wait for too long.

I just opened the app itself sa phone ko, it is still working, pero if you want to update it, it will require you to download an APK.
Clicking within the app's
update pop-up will bring you to the link below, so I'm guessing that's a legit APK directly from Binance.

https://download-1306379396.file.myqcloud.com/pack/BNApp64.apk
[EDIT] I just got a confirmation from their customer support, they say na if galing mismo sa app yung APK link, it came from an official source.
I also urged them to make an official announcement about these changes para 'di na tayo mabahala pa.
