We have witnessed this being said for 15 years already and this might be the only place in the cryptospace where much people declare that we are still early.
The skeptical me is thinking that these people here are not holding much bitcoin or they are only wishfully hoping that it is still early.
The way I see it is that we
are still early!
I think there has been a massive shift in how Bitcoin is perceived in terms of institutiona investment.
I dont particularly like the idea of those parasites getting involved but they have normalised Bitcoins
look to some degree even tough some are still publically atacking it.
Secondly - as we are witnessing the fall of a lot of the global economies there will be very few places
finalcially speaking where people can put their wealth without it becoming melted, dehydrated, worthless,
so I believe a lot is yet to play out before more and more people realise that they missed out by clinging
onto traditional financial instruments.