Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 06:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do rich people donates blood or charity as they should?  (Read 193 times)
Awaisjanizz11 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:06:14 PM
 #1



Yesterday,when I was passing by the marketplace ( the most famous one in our area), I saw a group holding a board or sign which said " Blood donation for children in need who's parents can't afford.

I was shocked and also sad deep inside. I observed that in this type of crowded area only three people were there. I got to them and introduced ourselves to each other . The thing that made me happy was that they were brothers and they also belonged to a wealthy family or may I say wealthy bloodline. I asked them that what brought you three here ? They smiled and the older one said there is the charity that helps us keep maintaining our bloodline's wealth. And the younger one said that we helps people in hospitals and several different places and all these charities are not to show our superiority but to show our simplistic life. That made me feel very happy because I taught that at least we still have some young gentlemen in our area who still donates.
From this story I want to express that, we all should also give charity and also respect everyone even those who are inferior.
There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.
Karl_3000
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 213


I’m drunk on bitcoin


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 12:13:53 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2026, 01:16:26 PM by Karl_3000
 #2

Charity is good, that is very important in the community.

But I have seen many advise from some people that ranked members should treat the newbies positively, that is also good but that is not how this forum is. If you are a newbie, they will look for many means to correct you which happened to me and some of the corrections may not be relevant. People can not think and approach people the same way, some people care but some people do not care. But I noticed that if you are someone that is having good posts, you will rank higher.

Awaisjanizz11 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:13:59 PM
 #3

Charity is good, that is very important in the community. But I have seen many advise from some people that ranked members should treat the newbies positively, that is also good but that is not how this forum is. If you are a newbie, they will look for many means to correct you which happened to me and some of the corrections may not be relevant. People can not think and approach people the same way, some people care but some people do not care. But I noticed that if you are someone that is having good posts, you will rank higher.
I appreciate your words. But if you have given some time on understanding what I meant to say, you may would be able to use some more good words. Just as you said that
People can not think and approach people the same way, some people care but some people do not care. But I noticed that if you are someone that is having good posts, you will rank higher.
I already know but mine advice for those people whom you already mentioned ( people who don't care). Everyone knows that newbie's don't really know the right way to post or may they know but every human makes mistakes. So if you have high rank this doesn't means that you don't have to care about the newbie's words and just reply them without even thinking what you trying to say  Wink
BADecker
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4662
Merit: 1423


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:22:50 PM
 #4

The blood of rich people is too rich for me.


Cool

Covid is snake venom. Dr. Bryan Ardis https://thedrardisshow.com/ - Search on 'Bryan Ardis' at these links https://www.bitchute.com/, https://www.brighteon.com/, https://rumble.com/, https://banned.video/.
Jaweria parveen
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 406
Merit: 276


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 02:13:54 PM
 #5

If there are very rich people, they will not donate blood themselves because they have money, they are proud of their money, while when they need it, they go to people and ask for it themselves, now they either get it with the help of money or ask someone for help. Donating blood is not a bad thing, if someone's life is being saved by your blood, then you should move forward for their life. The rich are relaxed in their lives, if by donating a little blood, you do not lack the desire to die, then you can save someone's life. There is no shortage of blood in the hospital, but there are some bloods that are very rare in the world and are rare among the common people. Therefore, after getting a response from the hospital, people go to each other and ask for blood. The rich people who are good understand it as a donation, but some do not appreciate it.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Oluwa-btc
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 689


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 03:02:00 PM
 #6

Cristaino Ronaldo is a rich man and billionaire who donates blood and other stuffs.

Also, we have also seen rich people involved in trafficking little  children to eat and drink their bloods so as to look and remain younger.

Well, I'm no more of fan of free things, as they comeback in different ways to bite and hunt you.

Nobody here in the forum considers newbies as inferior unless you're inferior mindset yourself. Personally, I don't like inferior minded people, people who are not confident of themselves, their thoughts and also their body.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvelockg
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 459



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 03:41:17 PM
 #7

As someone that also donates blood, i think it is something that anyone that has the capacity to doing it should do but while doing it it should be that you are giving it to those that are in actual need of it. i am not a fan of donating blood to a blood bank. i will rather give it to someone i know that is in dear need than giving it to some people that might end up selling it.
There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.
If you are giving an opinion that generally has nothing to do with bitcoin, there is nothing wrong leaving it that way rather than trying to bring bitcoin into the conversation. the issue of carrying for the less privileged as well as the sick is an important one and you can make a complete point without putting bitcoin in his thread and it will still make sense.

Spaceman1000$
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 535


Experience never goes out of fashion.


View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 04:08:44 PM
 #8



Yesterday,when I was passing by the marketplace ( the most famous one in our area), I saw a group holding a board or sign which said " Blood donation for children in need who's parents can't afford.

I was shocked and also sad deep inside. I observed that in this type of crowded area only three people were there. I got to them and introduced ourselves to each other . The thing that made me happy was that they were brothers and they also belonged to a wealthy family or may I say wealthy bloodline. I asked them that what brought you three here ? They smiled and the older one said there is the charity that helps us keep maintaining our bloodline's wealth. And the younger one said that we helps people in hospitals and several different places and all these charities are not to show our superiority but to show our simplistic life. That made me feel very happy because I taught that at least we still have some young gentlemen in our area who still donates.
From this story I want to express that, we all should also give charity and also respect everyone even those who are inferior.
There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.
This your story made me to relate with an event that happened recently when I went to visit somebody in the hospital, the hospital was complaining of scarcity of blood in their blood bank, so somebody was just going around meeting some individuals and asking them to try and donate some blood to the hospital blood bank that a certain amount would be given to them I think about 10 or $15 there about, but before you do that they will have to run some blood test before going ahead. This made me to remember that people that are healthy should do well to always visit the hospital to donate blood, this is because a lot of persons that are sick out there may just be needing that help from you, I know I've donated blood one or two times in my life, but then awareness need to be there more in the public.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Cold_Joker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 36
Merit: 9


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:21:28 PM
 #9



Yesterday,when I was passing by the marketplace ( the most famous one in our area), I saw a group holding a board or sign which said " Blood donation for children in need who's parents can't afford.

I was shocked and also sad deep inside. I observed that in this type of crowded area only three people were there. I got to them and introduced ourselves to each other . The thing that made me happy was that they were brothers and they also belonged to a wealthy family or may I say wealthy bloodline. I asked them that what brought you three here ? They smiled and the older one said there is the charity that helps us keep maintaining our bloodline's wealth. And the younger one said that we helps people in hospitals and several different places and all these charities are not to show our superiority but to show our simplistic life. That made me feel very happy because I taught that at least we still have some young gentlemen in our area who still donates.
From this story I want to express that, we all should also give charity and also respect everyone even those who are inferior.
There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.
In the cases I have seen, most rich people honestly are playing their part in form of donation, monetary help to those in need of it. But this one's stay silent about it, they can enter a hospital pay bills for medications, oxygen, bed spaces, and even surgeries in this case allowing the relatives of the sick save the money meant for this things for other things like blood. They donate blood too in the case of an emergency. I believe it's not about being rich, it has to do with individual belief about giving back to the society. The rich also need blood too when sick and some hospitals buy from those in need of the money too.
passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3822
Merit: 641


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 05:29:33 PM
 #10

I may not be wealthy but I do this kind of help whenever someone asks me too. In fact, last month I did donated my blood to the blood bank. Because the hospitals have it and whenever one of their patient is in need of blood of their type, they use that. But there's a need to replace what is taken so that there will be stocks for the next patients who will be in need of that. We don't need to be rich in order to help, in every little way of help, we can do it.

There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.
Everyone is more than willing to help the newbies, just ask questions what you want to know.
BTC FutureKing
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 574
Merit: 250



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:27:29 PM
 #11

Blood donation and charity are not only related to rich people because a healthy person who is poor according to his status but has the intention to donate blood or if someone needs it he will definitely donate blood.As far as charity is concerned those people do it according to their ability and courage the same goes for rich people.Not many, but rich people also donate blood to others and do charity whether it is out of humanitarian sympathy or to earn money. In my opinion whoever is in need you should help him according to your reach so that he too does not regret his helplessness.And he should be sensitive that there is still humanity in the world.

[/quote]

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][size=2pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][font=Arial black][size=24pt][i][size=3pt][sup][size=21pt][font=Impact][color=#224]Rainbet[color=#49F].com[/i][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/raffle][size=16pt][color=#b82]$20K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RAFFLE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/daily-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$25K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]DAILY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/weekly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$100K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]WEEKLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=1pt]
[center][font=arial black][url=https://rainbet.com/monthly-race][size=16pt][color=#49F]$500K
[size=7pt][color=#224][font=arial][b]MONTHLY RACE[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#cce]|[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f][[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=9pt][nbsp]
[url=https://bit.ly/bitcointalkrain][size=8pt][font=montserrat,Arial][color=#49f][b]Play[nbsp]now[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#49f]][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
Cryptoprincess101
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 566



View Profile WWW
October 07, 2026, 09:19:17 PM
 #12

Blood donation, charity and helping the less privileged is done by everyone who wants to help he society in their little ways. Being rich doesn't mean you will exonerate yourself from some certain free will. People who are generous will always be generous whether they are rich or poor.

There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.

You said "there are many newbies who wants to work positively in the forum"? How did you know that they are willing to learn because many newbies here behaves like they know it all, they don't even want to take correction. That aside, a newbie in the forum need to grow a thick skin if he don't want to be emotional because the internet is a free space where anyone can say anything to anyone.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Bd officer
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 680



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:02:40 AM
 #13

Donating blood is one of the noble deeds, in return for which a patient can be saved from the hands of death. There is no difference between rich and poor in donating blood, if you want to donate blood, you need willpower and a good mindset. I am not a rich person but a few days ago I donated blood to someone and that person is healthy now. If someone's life is saved through me, I feel blessed.

There is no match between the title of your topic and the last part of your story. If you want to ask about the forum, then post on the Meta board. If you want to know something as a newbie, then visit the Beginners & Help board and ask.

Tonimez
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 686
Merit: 363



View Profile
Today at 06:04:36 AM
 #14

I wasn't expecting the end part of this story, not in my wildest imagination.

Btw, it is good to donate blood to those in need of this help because there are several people who loose their lives due to preventable cases that only needed a blood transfusion especially during some surgical sessions. Several deaths have occurred and still occuring due to blood related ailments too. The importance of this charity is why we have the Blood donor day celebrated every 14th of June annually. Blood donors also have some benefits which also bothers on good health and regular check ups.

The best help you can give to a newbie is teaching him the right way to do things and correcting him when he is getting it wrong. The newbie too must be willing to learn from every correction/Chastisement he receives in his journey up.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Awaisjanizz11 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 11:17:12 AM
 #15

If there are very rich people, they will not donate blood themselves because they have money, they are proud of their money, while when they need it, they go to people and ask for it themselves, now they either get it with the help of money or ask someone for help. Donating blood is not a bad thing, if someone's life is being saved by your blood, then you should move forward for their life. The rich are relaxed in their lives, if by donating a little blood, you do not lack the desire to die, then you can save someone's life. There is no shortage of blood in the hospital, but there are some bloods that are very rare in the world and are rare among the common people. Therefore, after getting a response from the hospital, people go to each other and ask for blood. The rich people who are good understand it as a donation, but some do not appreciate it.
Miss javeria Parveen I really appreciate your words. And just as you said the rich people don't donate blood themselves. I just wanted to express or tell an advice to those who have never experienced donating blood. I also have donated blood many times not because I am poor but because I really wanted to help those who are in need. And also charity is Sunnah for Muslims . And also as you mentioned that there are blood available in hospitals. I already did answered this that in this world the people are divided into three classes if I am right  lower class, middle class, upper class on the basis of wealth. And the upper class people can easily afford it and somehow the middle class people also manages to afford it but the lower class people couldn't. And this little blood of your can be very helpful for those.
Popkon6
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 544



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:24:29 PM
 #16

Charity is good, if you are charitable, there is less discrimination in the society. Charity is now becoming the rarest thing in our society, the person who donates is the noblest and is helping others in this work. In this, one person can stand by another person and benefit, we live in a society to come forward in each other's troubles.
But now the situation we have started is violence, fights and destroying each other's rights, now people like to live alone but this is not right at all. They are helping people by donating blood, this is a sign of their benefiting the most, because such great deeds are no longer done.

Doan9269
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1750
Merit: 866



View Profile
Today at 12:43:41 PM
 #17

Anyone can decided to donate blood or any thing based on their personal discretion, put the rich and the poor are expected to support in any form of donations as this helps those in need, but one thing I don't like about free donation is that you are going to do this out of your own charity act to give, while from the receiving end, this same donation you freely give will not be administered to those in need freely except the pay for it, and you can also discover that some will not afford to pay for it and yet be demanded to source for the fund to use insecuring what you freely donated.

Awaisjanizz11 (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 27
Merit: 1


View Profile
Today at 04:07:14 PM
 #18

Anyone can decided to donate blood or any thing based on their personal discretion, put the rich and the poor are expected to support in any form of donations as this helps those in need, but one thing I don't like about free donation is that you are going to do this out of your own charity act to give, while from the receiving end, this same donation you freely give will not be administered to those in need freely except the pay for it, and you can also discover that some will not afford to pay for it and yet be demanded to source for the fund to use insecuring what you freely donated.
Here we are talking about donation. So before talking, we should be cleared what donation really is. The word Donation means giving something that supports someone who really is in need without asking for something in return. If someone will ask for something after helping someone, then this isn't called donation according to my point of view. Then is can be named as Business.

If you are willing to get something from someone you gaved donation to, then just don't give the donation. Keep your expensive donation all by yourself.
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3194


View Profile WWW
Today at 04:14:47 PM
 #19

There are also many newbies in this forums who really want to work positively in this forums. The old members or may I say the high rank members should treat the newbies positively and never let them feel any difference between them and high rank members.

Discussions about how newbies are treated on the forum do not belong in P&S section.
AgriTrack
Full Member
***
Online Online

Activity: 672
Merit: 174



View Profile
Today at 04:33:57 PM
 #20

In our society, many virtuous people solve individuals' problems quietly and aren't willing to show off. Like many wealthy people, they build their own trusts and every individual has a different mode of charity, as some build schools for special people, some give money to hospitals and some build orphanages. So every individual does good work according to their priorities and knowledge. Can deserving people get their rights instead of all facilities?

I think yes, because I saw many cases in which deserving people get cash or other financial support that they deserve. Your example of three brothers who belong to a wealthy family is very useful to support the context. We learn how people present themselves to serve humanity even though they have unlimited resources. It teaches an important lesson: for virtuous work, we don't need much wealth. Even if we have a passion for doing something for people, we automatically approach those people who are already serving humanity, and we get chances to join them and give our potential to humanity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!